Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

rock_win will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_win will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So I cant bench half of my Squat or DL - whats missing?

Folks,

At my current weighing of 133lbs or say close to 61-62Kgs, i able to:

Back Squat - 50Kgs,
    DL from Ground - 52 Kgs
    DL from Box - 58Kgs
    T-Bar rows - 57 Kgs

But when it comes to bench, I'm stuck at 24Kgs, and this for like months now.

For the other 3 exercises above, even if i come back after a month of break, i can reach those figures in a single workout (tried and tested 3-4 times now )

While the bench is stuck and I see most people in my gym who dont even have other weight figures, pressing - 40-50kgs with big arms and Pecs.

Not sure, what I'm really missing to fix this.

Lack of iron &or sleeping SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1676
    SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SuffolkPunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SuffolkPunch's BodySpace
    It's stunningly simple

- bench more - at least twice a week, work in the 5-12 rep range. Vary reps used, aim to beat previous working set PRs

- eat enough calories and protein to gain weight. You aren't going to get much better at the bench without allowing your body the fuel and raw materials to build muscle

- of course, check your bench form...

Daily Undulating Periodisation ... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163624691

Mesocycle periodised by volume: Ramp->[Sustain]->Overreach->Taper->Test-> (reset)

Stats: 5'10", 158 lbs
    garyoc90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit garyoc90's BodySpace
    Just an idea. Maybe you should try the stronglifts 5x5. You increase your bench press 2.5 or 5kg each time. I was the same as you. I still don't bench, squat or deadlift much I squat 178lbs/80kg and bench 115lbs/50kg 5x5. My 1 rep max is a lot more. Just an idea for that worked for me. And I'm only doing this a few weeks.
    Train hard, work hard