nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is it possible to tighten stomach skin after 40lbs of weight loss without surgery?

I have lost 40lbs already and hope to lose at least 30 more. I have had a child and I'm scared that my stomach will not adjust without surgical help. Does anyone have experience with large fat loss and what I can expect? I've already gotten lose skin on my belly, but not excessive. I've lost the 40 since Nov. with clean eating, and weights. Just looking for a little info from someone who has either went through this or has personal knowledge. Thanks. Nanc!!

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    post a pic of your midsection with upright posture, NOT sucking in your stomach, from the side as well.
    Odds are it will not tighten up, if you were to listen to those who say to build enough muscle to fill it out, you'd be chasing a dream.
    With that said:

lean with loose skin > fat with loose skin

It may tighten up somewhat, you never know, but if its already loose and hanging, dont hold your hopes up...but post a pic!
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nancmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for a quick reply. I tried replying and it disappeared. I'm new to the site. I just uploaded a picture. I haven't gotten one up yet of the frontal view and will try adding that in a few. You may have to look at my profile, because I do not know how to post a picture on the thread yet. Be brutally honest. I find it the best motivation.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi nancmob,

First of all, well done on your weight loss. Great effort!

Without knowing your particular situation (do you actually have loose skin now?) I'm not sure what advice to give.
    I will, however, tell you my story because I am the same height as you, and same age. I went through years of junk food abuse. I was quite fit, and depression got the best of me for quite a while there and I got up to 310lbs at 5'11".

I have now lost 90lbs down to 220 with almost no loose skin. So for people our age, and considering you were nowhere as big as me, I would say the skin will tighten up on its own.

edit: just saw your picture. I don't see any loose skin.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your skin looks like it should come back as you drop the little bit of fat you have left, you look like a normal person, not fat or anything.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kushkiss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bounced back pree good, going on 85+ lbs lost since 2008. I've seen what can happen to skin after weight loss, I feel very lucky. There are lots of variables that can affect how your skin reacts. Age, genetics, how fast you lose the weight... my advice? Eat clean and lift lol that's what I did and horry chit did it ever work

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've lost about 65 lbs so far and at first, I didn't take care of my skin, so I did have some loose areas. But I did tighten those areas by moisturizing daily, taking a good quality multivitamin, and not eating anything processed and staying hydrated. Since I've made those changes, I don't have the loose skin on my stomach or thighs.

Thank you. I will feel successful if I reach 150. I had gained due to medical issues and medications. As of now it's lose enough I can pull the skin from my belly, but very little sagging. I was 220 before I started losing. I also like sugar, but it really makes me sick since I've cut most of it out. I mainly drink green tea and water. I'm proud of you for you success and hope you meet your goals.

Thank you for what I believe is a compliment. I would love to look very thin, fit, and cut. How do I post pictures to a forum.. I will show you what I hope to accomplish.

Thanks so far clean eating has brought about the best results. I also try to eat as little grain as possible. I eat only quinoa and flax.

I've started using lotions a lot more often. I take flinstone vitamins lol, because I take so many meds still a day, it's just much easier for me to stick to. I hope that my skin will tighten up and my work will show greatly.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also as a tip for the forums, if you would like to reply to someone in particular, press the reply button inside their post with the quotation marks and put your message down the bottom.

Talking

Originally Posted by peng View Post
    Also as a tip for the forums, if you would like to reply to someone in particular, press the reply button inside their post with the quotation marks and put your message down the bottom.
    Like this? Lol thanks still getting used to everything.

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're gonna be just fine, in my opinion. It won't happen overnight, but keep on keeping on and you should be a-ok in a year or less.
    330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

Red face

Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    You're gonna be just fine, in my opinion. It won't happen overnight, but keep on keeping on and you should be a-ok in a year or less.
    Thank you!