Closed Thread
Page 55 of 269 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 8048
    Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    That's awful! Why do you get them everyday?
    Got a nice mix of occipital neuralgia and new daily persistent headache , basicly just all the sensory nerves that goes over my head are messed up. It's kinda like migraine except i get headache 24/7 in variable degrees of pain. On the really fun days I can get nerve pain anywhere like legs aching or tooth ache etc. along with the headaches.

Had it for nearly 3 years so getting used to being in pain, the bad days pisses me off now tho because the pain causes fatigue which makes my lifts poor or not able to exercises on those days. Sucks when I really really want to lift

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by moore93 View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Doesn't matter anyways - Brad summed it all up for you above.

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brad's revisionist history is generally pretty good.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Got a nice mix of occipital neuralgia and new daily persistent headache , basicly just all the sensory nerves that goes over my head are messed up. It's kinda like migraine except i get headache 24/7 in variable degrees of pain. On the really fun days I can get nerve pain anywhere like legs aching or tooth ache etc. along with the headaches.

Had it for nearly 3 years so getting used to being in pain, the bad days pisses me off now tho because the pain causes fatigue which makes my lifts poor or not able to exercises on those days. Sucks when I really really want to lift
    Were you in some kind of accident or did it happen spontaneously? That must be difficult to deal with...can only imagine. I'm pretty much useless when having a migraine.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    Brad's revisionist history is generally pretty good.
    Agreed

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Retyping this god damn bull crap again because bb.com can SMD. Prepare for an essay.

Let me start out by awaring you.
    >My truck has some stupid aftermarket Silencer alarm system that doesn't even work right.
    >My truck is supposed to unlock and lock the opposite door when you turn the lock via the key or move the lock slider, but only does it sporadically.

>Turn on truck and try out locks, they work, listen for clicking noise, follow clicking noise under dash, stick my hand in the amazon jungle mess of wires.
    >Hear a click when I stick my hands under the dash.
    >Door locks no longer automatically engage opposite door when sliding slider because whatever I did under there disconnected something. (All I did was rustle some wires around, not even hard. Little did I know it would rustle me back.)
    >Okayyou*******.gif
    >Go down under the dash with a flashlight and notice whoever installed the Silencer alarm system cut up the factory wires to hell and jury-rigged the new system in with those absolutely worthless shyt ass quick splice crimps that always come loose several years down the line. (I had that problem with the aftermarket power windows that were installed, almost every single one of them were bad.)
    >Herewego.png
    >Turn off truck and try to start it to see if it somehow makes the locks engage the opposite side again without manually doing it.
    >Truck doesn't start.
    >Whatintheeverlastingfuk.jpeg
    >*Thinking:"How in the hell did I simultaneously break the locks and fuk with the ghetto alarm system by barely moving some wires preventing my truck from starting!?"*
    >Go down there and start squeezing previously mentioned worthless shyt ass quick splice crimps to try and find connection issue.
    >Ends up being this relay plug that wasn't plugging in tightly; it kept clicking erratically when I barely moved it.
    >Bend the prongs a little like you do with power cords in your house when you have a crappy old outlet and they keep falling out. This works great and ends up fixing the locks and they engage automatically now 100% of the time.
    >Okay, well that has to fix the truck starting too because how many things can possible come loose from barely touching the wires right? Inyourdreams.avi
    >Truck still doesn't start.
    >Yousonofabitch.psd
    >Have to disassemble lower dash to get to everything, I end up setting off the alarm I'm assuming because the "security" light came on via the instrument panel and my hazards started flashing. (Except there was no noise or horn, brb ghetto alarm system.)
    >I must have somehow enabled the alarm when I stuck my hand in there. (uwotm8? That doesn't even make sense.) (This entire situation doesn't even make sense.)
    >At this point I'm still wondering how the crap I even made my truck not start by barely moving around some wires, like I seriously only pressed on them a little with my finger tips. So when I found out why I made my locks stop working (loose plug) I figured that was what I did and the truck would start, but no.
    >Have to unplug connector from Silencer alarm system, truck starts.
    >Aboutgoddamntime.exe
    >Turn off truck, plug connector back in, try again, doesn't start. (Okay, so my truck isn't starting with the alarm plugged in.)
    >Unplug again, start truck.
    >Plug in connector while truck is running. (YOLO)
    >Turn off truck, try again, truck starts with the connector plugged in.
    >AREYOUFUKKINGKIDDINGME.msi (How the hell did I fix it by plugging it in while it was running!?)
    >Back to square one, my little red Silencer light now is flashing normally and the truck starts.
    >GJDM.wmv
    >Go to leave truck, try to lock door. Opposite door doesn't lock with it.
    >HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIMGOINGTOMURDERYOURENTI REFAMILY.mp3
    >WHY DOES THE LOCK NOT WORK NOW WHEN I CLEARLY FIXED IT BY TIGHTENING THE LOOSE RELAY LOOKING PLUG THAT KEPT CLICKING AND CONFIRMED IT WORKING 100% LIKE IT HAS NEVER WORKED BEFORE.
    >Starts raining.
    >Go inside.
    >BB.com
    >Post.
    >BB.com tells me to login again.
    >Lose post.
    >Rage.
    >Write post again, but better this time.
    >CTRL + A, CTRL + C just in case.
    >Post again.

Ps; The stupid alarm LED light is coming on and off depending on how hard I rustle the wires, so I probably have another loose wire somewhere. However the locks still don't work light on OR off, so that adds another layer to the confusion.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Were you in some kind of accident or did it happen spontaneously? That must be difficult to deal with...can only imagine. I'm pretty much useless when having a migraine.
    Just happened spontaneously one day at work, start with severe vertigo which nearly caused me to fall down 3 times from the house we were building, tried to shrug it off the first two times, third time I realised something was messed up. Few hours later after I went home headaches came and never left, got relief for a few months when they tried nerve blocks (gotta love that feeling when you hear a needle scratching the surfaces of your skull inside your head ) but that caused more nerve damage in the end so had to stop that.

After going in and out of the hospital for 2 years trying out all the treatments and painkillers the docs told me there is nothing more to be done apart from surgery which can cause scar tissue and make the problem far worse, so thats kinda off the table untill I get alot worse.

On the bright side, its what caused me to get fit and works as my motivation. If some parts are going to be broken I can atleast make sure the rest of the body is 110%

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just happened spontaneously one day at work, start with severe vertigo which nearly caused me to fall down 3 times from the house we were building, tried to shrug it off the first two times, third time I realised something was messed up. Few hours later after I went home headaches came and never left, got relief for a few months when they tried nerve blocks (gotta love that feeling when you hear a needle scratching the surfaces of your skull inside your head ) but that caused more nerve damage in the end so had to stop that.

After going in and out of the hospital for 2 years trying out all the treatments and painkillers the docs told me there is nothing more to be done apart from surgery which can cause scar tissue and make the problem far worse, so thats kinda off the table untill I get alot worse.

On the bright side, its what caused me to get fit and works as my motivation. If some parts are going to be broken I can atleast make sure the rest of the body is 110%
    That's creepy.

When I was a little kid in elementary school I almost fainted in class. I got so incredibly dizzy I got scared and told the teacher interrupting her in front of the class. It calmed down but I had a sense of dizzyness the entire day.

I feel as if that slight sense of light headedness/dizzyness has never went away to this day, but I could be imagining it.

Edit: As a matter of fact I think it was similar, spinning. To this day I feel like I'm always in a fog, but years and years of dealing with it I've gotten pretty good at acting normal. I know that sounds stupid but it's true.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That is so crazy how it just came out of nowhere...did the docs give you an official diagnosis? Sounds so strange...it is great that it inspired you to workout though. Have things got better since you started having a healthier lifestyle or are the headaches pretty much the same? I feel bad as hell for you having to go through that...it's amazing is that you still have a great attitude.

That is so crazy how it just came out of nowhere...did the docs give you an official diagnosis? Sounds so strange...it is great that it inspired you to workout though. Have things got better since you started having a healthier lifestyle or are the headaches pretty much the same? I feel bad as hell for you having to go through that...it's amazing is that you still have a great attitude.
    Ye official diagnosis are: Greater occipital Neuralgia, with possible trigemal neuralgia and New Daily Persistent Headche. Pretty rare conditions, tho last one is kinda one of those "we dont know what the hell is wrong with you" kind of thing. Headaches are gradually getting worse (over a long timespan) but the healthier or rather fitter lifestyle makes it easier to deal with, its a nice relief to go into "exercise mode" and putting all the focus in that and forgetting everything else.

Dont feel bad for me, **** happens. I've gotten to terms with it and just try live a normal life on a day to day basis forgetting the bad days.
    Once I realised this was going to be long term I figured I had two options, either get depressed about it and dig myself a dark hole. Or just keep going and fighting it living life to the max. I went for the latter option and have never looked back, as they say. Life is what you make out of the options you have and what you have to work with, what you do with it is up to you

That's creepy.

When I was a little kid in elementary school I almost fainted in class. I got so incredibly dizzy I got scared and told the teacher interrupting her in front of the class. It calmed down but I had a sense of dizzyness the entire day.

I feel as if that slight sense of light headedness/dizzyness has never went away to this day, but I could be imagining it.

Edit: As a matter of fact I think it was similar, spinning. To this day I feel like I'm always in a fog, but years and years of dealing with it I've gotten pretty good at acting normal. I know that sounds stupid but it's true.
    Vertigo/dizziness sucks, im glad mine mostly went way rarely get it anymore these days. Wicked stuff though, had nautical vertigo so whenever I closed my eyes it felt like I was in a small boat in a full storm, took some time getting used to when I had it. I regret that I didnt video tape it, if I stood up straight and closed my eyes I would start swaying along with the "waves" probably would have looked good on film :P

Ye official diagnosis are: Greater occipital Neuralgia, with possible trigemal neuralgia and New Daily Persistent Headche. Pretty rare conditions, tho last one is kinda one of those "we dont know what the hell is wrong with you" kind of thing. Headaches are gradually getting worse (over a long timespan) but the healthier or rather fitter lifestyle makes it easier to deal with, its a nice relief to go into "exercise mode" and putting all the focus in that and forgetting everything else.

Dont feel bad for me, **** happens. I've gotten to terms with it and just try live a normal life on a day to day basis forgetting the bad days.
    Once I realised this was going to be long term I figured I had two options, either get depressed about it and dig myself a dark hole. Or just keep going and fighting it living life to the max. I went for the latter option and have never looked back, as they say. Life is what you make out of the options you have and what you have to work with, what you do with it is up to you
    Did Raynaud's syndrome happen around the same time that you started having the headaches? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, tend to be a bit curious.

You're right about that, can be depressed or live your life. That second paragraph sounds like it should be a motivational quote lol. That is really awesome that you chose that outlook...makes me feel a bit petty complaining about a little headache!

Did Raynaud's syndrome happen around the same time that you started having the headaches?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SHIoV.jpg[img]
    wot?

Did Raynaud's syndrome happen around the same time that you started having the headaches? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, tend to be a bit curious.

You're right about that, can be depressed or live your life. That second paragraph sounds like it should be a motivational quote lol. That is really awesome that you chose that outlook...makes me feel a bit petty complaining about a little headache!
    Raynauds came later, or atleast didnt notice it untill later. Only got a mild case of it, only triggers on extreme cold / stress (like lifting, yay) gloves help alot tho so it's just another thing I got to work around.

Its ok to complain about headaches, they are horrible things. I stopped complaining pretty fast though or I wouldnt be doing anything else than sit and complain all day

wot?
    I have a minor case of Raynauds as well. If it's lower than 76 in the house and I'm relaxing, my fingers and feet get freezing, but not to where they turn blue.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Raynauds came later, or atleast didnt notice it untill later. Only got a mild case of it, only triggers on extreme cold / stress (like lifting, yay) gloves help alot tho so it's just another thing I got to work around.

Its ok to complain about headaches, they are horrible things. I stopped complaining pretty fast though or I wouldnt be doing anything else than sit and complain all day
    Non diagnosed by a doctor but I have this as well. So does my brother. Get frozen fingers far to often when exposed. Mostly just left pinky. Doing a siding repair the other day thought it was going to fall off. A few minutes in front of the heater takes care of it. Get it sometimes at the gym, just run hot water on my finger and its fine. Isn't painful.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have a minor case of Raynauds as well. If it's lower than 76 in the house and I'm relaxing, my fingers and feet get freezing, but not to where they turn blue.
    Low body fat may play a role as well. I'm cold all the time now. Fat, I'd have the window open. Thinner, I'm constantly reaching for a blanket. (winter)

Wish me luck. Getting my hair cut by my neighbor's daughter. She's in barber's school. Can always go Serp style if needed...

Ran into my neighbor while at Jersey Mike's (waste of calories), she said I was hot. Didn't recognize me right away. 15 years ago maybe... dreams of an old guy...

I'm not even lean though!

Much leaner than I was, but not lean.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    quality
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Some of my fingers get discolored sometimes when its cold , looks weird If I lift heavy without gloves my fingers turn white and start hurting along with pins and needles feeling.

Some of my fingers get discolored sometimes when its cold , looks weird If I lift heavy without gloves my fingers turn white and start hurting along with pins and needles feeling.
    No bueno.

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    Wish me luck. Getting my hair cut by my neighbor's daughter. She's in barber's school. Can always go Serp style if needed...

Ran into my neighbor while at Jersey Mike's (waste of calories), she said I was hot. Didn't recognize me right away. 15 years ago maybe... dreams of an old guy...
    Haircut went okay. I know you are relieved.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cannot go to sleep at night if the temperature is over 60°F. In winter, we sleep with the bedroom windows open and the heat set to ~60°F.

Warm weather just makes me incredibly lethargic and unpleasant.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to have shooting pains with pins and needles in my wrist, but just doing pull-ups over, plate pinches, and rock climbing helped me a lot.

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    Haircut went okay. I know you are relieved.
    How was the neighbor's daughter?

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    I used to have shooting pains with pins and needles in my wrist, but just doing pull-ups over, plate pinches, and rock climbing helped me a lot.

How was the neighbor's daughter?
    With a nose job she'd be hot as hell.... oh to be 20 again.

Known her since she was in diapers though...

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's creepy.

True story. When I was about 5 I was getting a drink of water at the water fountain. There was a line and it was my turn. You had to step on a little 2 step stool to get up there bc we weren't tall enough. Inexplicably, I remember getting really light headed. I woke up about 5 min later in a pool of blood. Sirens woke me up. Passed out, hit two front teeth on the corner of a nearby table and knocked them clean out. Parents had a battery of tests done. Never found anything wrong.

Diff topic, do these college cheerleaders even pretty? WTF happened. Every one i see is an effing whale!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    True story. When I was about 5 I was getting a drink of water at the water fountain. There was a line and it was my turn. You had to step on a little 2 step stool to get up there bc we weren't tall enough. Inexplicably, I remember getting really light headed. I woke up about 5 min later in a pool of blood. Sirens woke me up. Passed out, hit two front teeth on the corner of a nearby table and knocked them clean out. Parents had a battery of tests done. Never found anything wrong.

Diff topic, do these college cheerleaders even pretty? WTF happened. Every one i see is an effing whale!
    So, when someone asks if you were ever dropped on your head as a kid, do you answer yes? Yes, and I did it myself!?

On another note: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6245041

MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would you guise mind critiquing my diet?
    http://www.instagram.com/MaskedFitness <----my journey from fat to fit.

Closed Thread