Closed Thread
Page 39 of 269 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 8048
    BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Lol. You're a little too good at self-deprecating humor.

...Sensing the need to explain my joke just in case. I was attempting to boost your ego with the pizza comment.
    Its all good. I only take shots at myself to boost the morale of uglies/beta's.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    FDA recognizes pizza as a vegetable, where have you been?
    Also large meat lover pizza from pizza hut is only 5 points O_O
    I thought about paypalling you the money to attend an introductory w8watchers meeting just so you could see what it was all about.

...And then I had second thoughts.

It isn't a perfect program. I have my own issues with it. But it does help steer me toward nutrient dense/calorie light foods. I'm less inclined to consume empty cals because of the way they guide my choices.
    start where you are

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    Its all good. I only take shots at myself to boost the morale of uglies/beta's.
    Thanks, a**hole.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought about paypalling you the money to attend an introductory w8watchers meeting just so you could see what it was all about.

It isn't a perfect program. I have my own issues with it. But it does help steer me toward nutrient dense/calorie light foods. I'm less inclined to consume empty cals because of the way they guide my choices.
    I think weight watchers is terrible and profits off people the same way personal trainers do - by making people feel like they can't do it on their own. The poit system is just their hook.

Only semi srs.
    It's better than nothing and their intentions are good, but the progress encouraged seems intentionally slow to milk people for more money.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

can you just send me money anyways? i will shave your username into what little chest hair i have so i can buy me some ice creamz
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    I think weight watchers is terrible and profits off people the same way personal trainers do - by making people feel like they can't do it on their own. The poit system is just their hook.

Only semi srs.
    It's better than nothing and their intentions are good, but the progress encouraged seems intentionally slow to milk people for more money.
    If you have money to spend and it only helps out 10% is it worth it? Probably.

Caprica could always spend 1000 dollars on Gaspari supps instead haha
    Last edited by BradKemp; 12-28-2012 at 09:53 PM.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post

Only semi srs.
    They give you all the tools you need to follow the plan in the first meeting. Right now they're waving the start-up fee and they do that periodically. I've told people to hit it and quit it during those times before - attend the first meeting and quit if they want to. (Edit: I think that brings the cost up to $12 for the meeting here - the mtg fee varies from place to place, and $5 (or $10?) for their points calculator. I'll check on that.)

I'm really slow at articulating what I mean - Nitro will tell you - I abort more messages than I post, but I'll try to outline the benefits of the plan at some point. I suppose I'm a veteran of it now.

And depending on how disciplined you choose to be (it's all on you, just as it is using the cals in/cals out method prescribed here), you're supposed to lose between 1/2 to 2 lbs a week on the plan.
    start where you are

can you just send me money anyways? i will shave your username into what little chest hair i have so i can buy me some ice creamz
    No!

Not until you spice things up a little. I told you before to check for local ice creameries on yelp, goober. I just checked and it looks like there's still slim pickings in Woodbridge, but you should check surrounding areas.

Edit: Enough about you guys. Stealing a moment to tell you about me.

Tonight I was in a Whole F**ds cafe (I'm censoring everything now b/c I'm seeing a direct correlation btwn things I say here and the ads served to me and that annoys me) and I noticed a hawt guy searching for an electrical outlet for his computer. I went over to him and told him to take my seat since there was only one outlet and there was a time limit for using it anyway. We chatted for a while - he was really friendly, and grateful. I sat elsewhere, and when he was leaving he went out of his way (wound his way around a few tables) to come over to me and thank me again for being generous before exiting.

*sigh*

This is the third quality guy in recent weeks to... I dunno, show a little interest in me (?), and that's unusual in this area. I have much better luck when I'm in more cosmopolitan areas.

Ok. I'm out. G'night everybody.
    Last edited by caprica6; 12-28-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    start where you are

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No!

Not until you spice things up a little. I told you before to check for local ice creameries on yelp, goober. I just checked and it looks like there's still slim pickings in Woodbridge, but you should check surrounding areas.
    Hey i tried

Yeah i remember the note you left in my control panel haha
    Well if you are ever looking for a strong, SECURE, strapping young man to spend money on then dont be afraid to give me a ring a ding ding. Im single and ready to mingle!
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    They give you all the tools you need to follow the plan in the first meeting. Right now they're waving the start-up fee and they do that periodically. I've told people to hit it and quit it during those times before - attend the first meeting and quit if they want to. (Edit: I think that brings the cost up to $12 for the meeting here - the mtg fee varies from place to place, and $5 (or $10?) for their points calculator. I'll check on that.)

I'm really slow at articulating what I mean - Nitro will tell you - I abort more messages than I post, but I'll try to outline the benefits of the plan at some point. I suppose I'm a veteran of it now.

And depending on how disciplined you choose to be (it's all on you, just as it is using the cals in/cals out method prescribed here), you're supposed to lose between 1/2 to 2 lbs a week on the plan.
    Without access to the online calculators, the listing of what eat item is how many points, the other stuff is pretty useless. I can give you a WW calculator link online if you need it. They use points and a system to keep weight loss slow and keeps you depending on them and I think more likely to fail in the long run. But like you and others said, it is at least a starting point. Never went to any meeting so I don't know how well they are setting people up for a future without them. Though I know that the meeting are free for life if you reach your goal weight.

My wife does the program, it seems to work for her if she follows the program. We don't talk about specifics much or much about weight loss either. She has dropped 40 some odd pounds with a ways to go. That is in about 10 months. I followed the points system for the first few months but was always WAY under the points that they recommended and wonder if I would have lost much weight if I had used their numbers. I actually doubt I would have. I dropped 90ish in the same time period. So obviously it isn't necessary, as I did it and so many others have as well. I think like any other program everyone that sticks with it, starts well but seem to struggle more and more as time goes on.

^^^Edit
    start where you are

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesus H. Since when did this turn into a Personals thread?

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Since I became tied down and couldn't keep everyone satisfied anymore.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    Caprica could always spend 1000 dollars on Gaspari supps instead haha
    Can't sleep but I'm about to try again. Just caught this and lol'd.

inorite?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post992166903

Saw the hottest chick I've ever laid my eyes on at the Denver airport today. Oh. My. God.

Instant bonrar. She looked stunning -- tall (probably only 5'8 or so, but had heels/boots on), tight low riding jeans that left little to the imagination, tight top that showed off her assets, and a jacket. And just gorgeous long hair. She bent down to get something from her bag, and you could see a wee bit of a whale tail. Ironically, I first caught sight of her from behind and was admiring that until she turned around and I was floored. I swear, she looked like a Playboy model, and then some. She walks by and pretty much every dude in the general vicinity looks in her direction. And oh, no ring, either.

Sigh.
    start where you are

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Owned

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the responses on the LF Log guys. I am still debating setting one up. I would like to have one but not sure if I want to put the time into it for what it's worth. After 6 months of lifting I am switching to endurance training for a fall marathon with the ultimate goal of the Ironman 2014 in the future. I think it might be good to keep an updated log on my weight as I do this but even more important would be my workout schedules.

My gym membership expires on the 2nd so I get to miss the majority of the New Years crowd (thank God) while I take a 5 day recovery week off and then start my running/plyo/swimming setup. Against all good advice I am going to make my own program. I will evaluate it every 3 months so if things aren't progressing right then I can switch to a premade.

The more I type out my thoughts the more I think a log might really be a good idea.
    Last edited by ScaleAndSteel; 12-29-2012 at 08:16 AM.

how the hell can i view my own bodyspace like someone elses without being logged out so i can see my entire weight history like i used to? I hate this new style.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how the hell can i view my own bodyspace like someone elses without being logged out so i can see my entire weight history like i used to? I hate this new style.
    Go on your "dashboard" and your pic should be and to the right. Direct next to it (in the blue banner) it has a link that say "view my public profile." Try that
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought I stumbled into the dear diary section for a second.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Top right on my bodyspace , next to avi . theres a link to "View my public profile"

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    happy squaturday *******z
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

thanks guys XOXO

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks guys XOXO
    :-*

@~}~~~

<3*<3*<3*<3*<3

((((((((((serp))))))))))

8=====D~~~ ~ ~
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd say things are going pretty well so far.

Attached Images
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    happy bananapancakeurday you thexy ththtallions you
    What you meant to say.

Not SRS.
    SRS.
    Semi-SRS.
    Fukkifiiknowifsrs.

Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    What you meant to say.

Not SRS.
    SRS.
    Semi-SRS.
    Fukkifiiknowifsrs.
    :-*

@~}~~~

<3*<3*<3*<3*<3

((((((((((csb))))))))))

8=====D~~~ ~ ~

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Wow. Nice
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    if you loose any more weight you are going to look all emaciated, im worried man!

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz

Angry

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Top right on my bodyspace , next to avi . theres a link to "View my public profile"
    No bro, you like it.

you really do. :
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Closed Thread