Closed Thread
Page 35 of 269 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 8048
    csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    you've obviously never tried craze
    I think I am resistant to the effects of many of these things, like I am resistant to the 2:40 Ne-Yo drop.

That and I typically drink more coffee before six a.m. than most adults drink all week long.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by csb5731 View Post
    I think I am resistant to the effects of many of these things, like I am resistant to the 2:40 Ne-Yo drop.

That and I typically drink more coffee before six a.m. than most adults drink all week long.
    Coffee addict crew checking in. I can stop anytime I want...

Actually, I don't get headaches or anything without caffeine, I just love the coffee taste. It tells my brain it's time for business
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    somebody give me a beastly leg workout for tomorrow plz. this new gym has every machine imaginable so the sky's the limit. plz help. i need my quads to grow before i start cutting in feb. ps - first person to say squat moar gets negged.
    have you thought about front squats?
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you've obviously never tried craze
    Tomorrow I'm going to mix Super Pump Max with Razor8.

I'm going to wear my chitty clothes in case they tear at the seams.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    Coffee addict crew checking in. I can stop anytime I want...

Actually, I don't get headaches or anything without caffeine, I just love the coffee taste. It tells my brain it's time for business
    Every few months, I just quit coffee for about a month, and then restart. Just don't like the thought of being "addicted" to something I guess.

In other news, spent all day today resting, making sure I got my protein in, and popped a buncha BCAAs, couple of multis, lots of fishoil, and some bone strength pills. Just feel like my recovery has been hurting the past couple of times I've been to the gym.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Every few months, I just quit coffee for about a month, and then restart. Just don't like the thought of being "addicted" to something I guess.

In other news, spent all day today resting, making sure I got my protein in, and popped a buncha BCAAs, couple of multis, lots of fishoil, and some bone strength pills. Just feel like my recovery has been hurting the past couple of times I've been to the gym.
    all dem supps

nattycrew4life crew checking in
    I save all the money i dont spend on supps, and spend it on expensive dairy delights.

BROTIP: if you eat veggies you dont need a multi
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    have you thought about front squats?
    tried them once upon a time, but felt like my arms were too short or too inflexible or something. idk. most likely was just horrible form. might give it another shot tomorrow.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tried them once upon a time, but felt like my arms were too short or too inflexible or something. idk. most likely was just horrible form. might give it another shot tomorrow.
    Want to build a strong core and destroy those legs, hit them front squats. Goodnight sweet quads. Ive also never seen/heard someone who did them and say they felt comfortable/normal/etc. One of those things that the more you do them the better you will get with form and the less they feel awkward.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was hard for me to believe that was real...crazy!! But good lls

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GJ0pL.jpg[img]

: DDDDDDDDDDDD
    haha!

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    all dem supps

nattycrew4life crew checking in
    I save all the money i dont spend on supps, and spend it on expensive dairy delights.

BROTIP: if you eat veggies you dont need a multi
    I think fish oil is beneficial, fo sho
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    easy mode.

i always get a kick out of them, they wear tight stretchy pants and a SPORTS BRA. beyond slutty to go to a gym like that covered in make up, and then act like they get offended when people look.
    I prefer the women who wear sweats, headphones & pull their hat down over their face because they are SOOO HAWT & they need to make themselves look frumpy, bitchy, & anti-social otherwise they will be mobbed by men.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good morning ladies
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    24.75" calves crew checking in : DDDDDDDDDD

also a late christmas present for everyone:
    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ve-Being-Obese!

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    It's actually ironic, but it's not the 'unattractive' guys who don't usually talk to women that I have an issue with. They tend to look out their peripheral or glance away quickly when you catch them...I find that kind of cute and feel bad for them in a way. I make sure to smile at those guys because I understand how that is...have had a lot of friends who were that way. I was awkward myself for many years. The type of guys I'm talking about are the ones who strut in front of the mirror, constantly admiring their muscles with their sleeves rolled up, mostly socializing, and blatantly watching every move. I had a guy come up to me once and ask if I was a lesbian because he said he was checking me out the whole time and I didn't look once...but he knew he was attractive so I had to be gay not to return his affections. lol dead serious! Or the guys who follow you to the water fountain, mysteriously seem to end up next to you on every machine you go to, and look all up in your face every time they repeatedly walk past you.

It irks me to no end...

I could understand one time looking, and I do understand zoning out and someone happens to be in your vision...but repeatedly? I know when I'm being stared at. I guess it bothers me because I was raised that it was rude to stare at someone...and I feel really embarrassed if I realize I zone out on someone and they notice I'm looking in their direction for that reason. So I guess I feel it's disrespectful when I catch someone repeatedly looking in my direction, following me around the gym, or trying to get my attention. It makes me really uncomfortable! Then I get pissed off because I feel like that should be common courtesy not to disturb someone like that, especially when working out.

And yes, I would sit on your back . But if I didn't know you...I'd probably laugh and politely decline.

Yea I've adopted the 'pissed the fukk off' look while walking between stations, and it's helped w/ people directly approaching lol...

And I agree, if you look, just don't be obvious.
    Yeah, those guys hang out on machine /cardio level of the Y where I used to work out.
    The free weights were in the basement where the "bro's" dare not tread.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's this new misc I keep hearing about? link?
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    What's this new misc I keep hearing about? link?
    I think I have it bookmarked at home.
    It's mostly but-hurt people who were MOD-Negged forming an online support forum of their own. LOL!
    They also have porn.
    I think.
    I went there last week but every link resulted in an SQL error. LOL!

Blows my mind because I have a GO-Daddy.com server & with a few clicks I had a fully functioning forum for my WOW guild that never crashed.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    I think fish oil is beneficial, fo sho
    thats all i take, fish oil. NOW fish oil from bb.com for 17 dollars for a 500 count thing, will last 166 days. Thats around 10.5 cents a day. With that said if you eat fish frequently you dont need it.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/trai...myth-ever-told

Dat Dere IF.

BRB never done it on purpose crew.
    BRB science behind it?
    BRB eat when ever you want crew
    BRB eat what ever you want crew
    BRB hungry all the time crew

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post

Blows my mind because I have a GO-Daddy.com server & with a few clicks I had a fully functioning forum for my WOW guild that never crashed.
    rapes when off spread for playing one of the best games ever

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    thats all i take, fish oil. NOW fish oil from bb.com for 17 dollars for a 500 count thing, will last 166 days. Thats around 10.5 cents a day. With that said if you eat fish frequently you dont need it.
    I take a multi because it just doesn't hurt.
    I take a baby aspirin because it doesn't hurt me.
    I take fish oil, but usually eat enough fish anyway.
    I take D3 because I don't see the sun enough anymore.
    I take Creatine because I needs my steroids.

Oh, and if anyone was looking for some real inspiration to transform their body, the 2013 body transformation contest is here! Could potentially win $100,000. If that does not inspire you, don't know what will.

Brb, buying a newspaper, taking a 'before' pic, and registering today. SRS

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013...&rrid=13240550

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh, and if anyone was looking for some real inspiration to transform their body, the 2013 body transformation contest is here! Could potentially win $100,000. If that does not inspire you, don't know what will.

Is this open to all or just people in the US? Nevermind, just looked at the T+Cs.

Think I'll enter at the end of Jan, probably on my birthday. It will give me the best chance of actually looking good at the end of the 12 weeks.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Is this open to all or just people in the US?
    US/Canada/EU

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get the feeling the only way to win that competition would be to heavily promote BB.com products in your story. Still going to enter anyway though.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

imma do this i think when i start my cut at the beginning of feb. so i guess i'll register on jan 31 when i'm lookin like a porker post-bulk. do you guys think taking really bad before pics (no shave, sad face, gut sticking out, etc.) helps win? lol

I get the feeling the only way to win that competition would be to heavily promote BB.com products in your story. Still going to enter anyway though.
    lucky for me i actually use some dymatize products. winnar inc.

imma do this i think when i start my cut at the beginning of feb. so i guess i'll register on jan 31 when i'm lookin like a porker post-bulk. do you guys think taking really bad before pics (no shave, sad face, gut sticking out, etc.) helps win? lol
    lucky for me i actually use some dymatize products. winnar inc.
    Pushing the gut out is definitely the way to go with before pictures, bad lighting too. I'd say you stand a decent chance, you have a decent base and 12 weeks should be enough to get down to a good BF%, just make sure you keep mentioning the dynamize products.

Pushing the gut out is definitely the way to go with before pictures, bad lighting too. I'd say you stand a decent chance, you have a decent base and 12 weeks should be enough to get down to a good BF%, just make sure you keep mentioning the dynamize products.
    i just spent the last 10 minutes looking at myself in the mirror trying to make myself look as fat as possible... wtf is my life?

my ohp, incline bench, and oh db press has stalled for two months. ive lost all will to live

this all the way. I'm making fettuccine alfredo today w/ garlic bread smothered in parmesan cheese and taking a pic poking my stomach out as far as possible right after I'm done eating....luckily it's still pretty flexible from pregnancy / fattiness so I think I have an advantage there lol! Going to be super strict on my diet starting tomorrow. It's awesome that it's open to UK / CA this time around, and you're probably right about your best chance being to start after your birthday. I have to do it now or I'll use the comp as an excuse to 'bulk' for a few weeks for a more drastic before / after comparison. I'm pretty good at coming up with excuses like that.

i just spent the last 10 minutes looking at myself in the mirror trying to make myself look as fat as possible... wtf is my life?
    hahaha! not even kidding, was just doing the same

I just have to break my IF fast & my belly sticks WAY out. LOL!

Closed Thread