Closed Thread
Page 211 of 269 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 8048
    missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    Your weight says 175. Did you drop?!
    Nope, last time I checked (couple days ago) I went up to 180. Decided I'm not weighing myself for a month. Stressing me too much. Just going to stay on track and keep lifting in the meantime.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MLJ you need to go max deficit and turn cardio bunny for a bit. You will preserve pretty much all your LBM. We all know you aren't gaining a heck of a lot in a deficit. You can support a deficit of about 31 calories per pound of fat you carry. Just go max deficit for a few months, hit your goal weight, feel great about yourself, and then shape your body however you want.
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ammex View Post
    MLJ you need to go max deficit and turn cardio bunny for a bit. You will preserve pretty much all your LBM. We all know you aren't gaining a heck of a lot in a deficit. You can support a deficit of about 31 calories per pound of fat you carry. Just go max deficit for a few months, hit your goal weight, feel great about yourself, and then shape your body however you want.

I've been eating between 1500-1600 calories on average for a month...which is around the ball park of what I got when multiplying 31 x 52 (52lbs being estimated amount of BF I have). Will doing cardio instead of lifting make much difference in me losing? Was hoping that the lifting would help me burn fat and maybe build a bit of strength at the same time. I really hate cardio and contrarily I love lifting...do you think it's necessary I drop the lifting in favor of cardio even though I'm already at max deficit? Am at a bit of a loss of what I should truly do, so appreciate your suggestions.

LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Fun fact revealed by ebay....liquid grip is also utilized by strippers to maintain a better grip on poles.
    lolll that's hilarious. Good old secrets of the trade
    *LF Chat Crew*
    *Lawyer Crew*
    ++Positive Crew++

LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000) LegallyBlondee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nope, last time I checked (couple days ago) I went up to 180. Decided I'm not weighing myself for a month. Stressing me too much. Just going to stay on track and keep lifting in the meantime.
    Good for you- I also decided not to weigh myself this week and I keep wanting to cheat and just hop on the scale really quick lol
    *LF Chat Crew*
    *Lawyer Crew*
    ++Positive Crew++

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been eating between 1500-1600 calories on average for a month...which is around the ball park of what I got when multiplying 31 x 52 (52lbs being estimated amount of BF I have). Will doing cardio instead of lifting make much difference in me losing? Was hoping that the lifting would help me burn fat and maybe build a bit of strength at the same time. I really hate cardio and contrarily I love lifting...do you think it's necessary I drop the lifting in favor of cardio even though I'm already at max deficit? Am at a bit of a loss of what I should truly do, so appreciate your suggestions.
    31x52 is the deficit you can maintain. That's 1600 calories. Your maintenance is NOT 3200 calories. There's no way.

And I kinda compared extremes with cardio bunny vs power lifter. There is lots and lots of resistance stuff that is cardio based. You already could be doing it. Kettlebells and Cross Fit (no negs pls) are awesome, as long at you're taxing your cardio system. Otherwise they're not really being done right.

For fat loss, cardio an lifting both have their advantages. For maximum fat loss I firmly believe that cardio is required. If you want to get anywhere near max deficit it could be really hard to do that by just not eating.

And the only reason I said go max def and drop those pounds is cause being heavier/fatter than you want to be sucks. It can have a lot of negative impact on you, mostly psychologically. I'd personally choose dropping the fat as fast as possible, at least to a point where you're comfortable with yourself. For you in particular, you have solid LBM for a female. If you quickly dropped to like 18-22% body fat you'd look unreal.
    1175 @172

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    31x52 is the deficit you can maintain. That's 1600 calories. Your maintenance is NOT 3200 calories. There's no way.

And I kinda compared extremes with cardio bunny vs power lifter. There is lots and lots of resistance stuff that is cardio based. You already could be doing it. Kettlebells and Cross Fit (no negs pls) are awesome, as long at you're taxing your cardio system. Otherwise they're not really being done right.

For fat loss, cardio an lifting both have their advantages. For maximum fat loss I firmly believe that cardio is required. If you want to get anywhere near max deficit it could be really hard to do that by just not eating.

And the only reason I said go max def and drop those pounds is cause being heavier/fatter than you want to be sucks. It can have a lot of negative impact on you, mostly psychologically. I'd personally choose dropping the fat as fast as possible, at least to a point where you're comfortable with yourself. For you in particular, you have solid LBM for a female. If you quickly dropped to like 18-22% body fat you'd look unreal.
    Yep.

for some reason on this forum & the MFP forum people love to scare the crap out of anyone who goes for more than a 500 calorie deficit by telling them they are eating their muscle away or going to cause irreparable harm to their metabolism & I've even seen organ damage promoted on MFP by some.
    I just don't get it.

I wish last yr when I hit 158 I would of kept going and dropped that last 5-10lbs.
    This yr I will.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I wish last yr when I hit 158 I would of kept going and dropped that last 5-10lbs.
    This yr I will.
    If you have low BF % your max deficit will be less than 500 cals though.
    1175 @172

Originally Posted by LegallyBlondee View Post
    Good for you- I also decided not to weigh myself this week and I keep wanting to cheat and just hop on the scale really quick lol
    lol I keep wanting to cheat too...it's hard! Didn't realize how obsessed I'd become with seeing the numbers go down.

I'm a little confused...never said my maintenance was 3200. When I calculated it out manually according to the formula from the sticky in nutrition, I got that my maintenance was a little over 2200. According to the sticky, a solid deficit should be 10-20% of that, which would be around 1800 @ 20%. I've been eating 200 calories less than that and sometimes less.

Are you saying that I should be cutting even harder? I was under the impression that I was already close to what is ideal for a maximum deficit. Admittedly I am new to all this, so if my thinking is wrong, let me know!

Yea, I think I'm starting to agree with that. Need to really step up the cardio because I barely do any. Even when I lost weight a couple years back, was jumping rope almost every time I was done lifting. Maybe that's why I had such good results in a short amount of time without bothering to count. Thought it would be best not to do much cardio to avoid overtraining since I'm cutting hard and have a good volume of lifting...but maybe that's a convenient excuse not to have to work as hard. Will start adding some kettle bell swings or jumping rope after lifting.

No kidding, the psychological impact really sucks. I think I could compromise with cardio + lifting...but am not sure about giving up lifting entirely. I feel amazing after pushing around weights, and not doing so would also kind of defeat the purpose of my gym membership since I can skip rope and do KB swings at home.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have low BF % your max deficit will be less than 500 cals though.
    Define low BF%.
    I was between 12 & 13% BF & dropped 1.5-2lbs a week right up until I hit that mark & while I did go very low carb & lost strength on my lifts I can say the reason I lost strength was because of the lack of carbs and my lifts were back to where they were after two weeks of maint. with carbs.

I expect when I get to low 150's i'll be at a smaller deficit if I don't change my current cals just because i'll be that much lighter.

I'm a little confused...never said my maintenance was 3200. When I calculated it out manually according to the formula from the sticky in nutrition, I got that my maintenance was a little over 2200. According to the sticky, a solid deficit should be 10-20% of that, which would be around 1800 @ 20%. I've been eating 200 calories less than that and sometimes less.

Are you saying that I should be cutting even harder? I was under the impression that I was already close to what is ideal for a maximum deficit. Admittedly I am new to all this, so if my thinking is wrong, let me know!
    10-20% less is flawed, and you only have to think about it logically for a second. If someone's maintenance is 2500 and they have 20% body fat, they should eat around 2000 calories, right? But another person with a 2500 maintenance and 10% body fat should eat the same? Despite the fact that they have significantly less energy stores in their body?

Max DEFICIT is somewhere around 31 x pounds of fat, cause it was estimated that each pound of fat can provide you with 31 cals worth of energy. So if you think you carry 50lbs of fat, max deficit would be around 1500 calories because you have that much fat to support your energy needs. That means maintenance, in your case you believe it's 2200, subtract max deficit, 1500, equals intake... 700.

That's why I said work in cardio for the extra burn. Trying to eat 700 calories a day is just insanity. Even a 1500 deficit can be difficult to maintain with lots of cardio. But at a 600 deficit you are at like 40% of your max deficit. IMO, instead of eating less, keep your intake the same and burn 500 calories through low intensity cardio. You'll essentially double your fat loss and still not be at you max deficit, so there shouldn't be much LBM loss.

Lyle has a write up on his site.

Even if everything he says is wrong, with 50 pounds of fat on your body to provide energy there is no reason to think you can't sustain a way bigger deficit that 600 cals.
    1175 @172

with 50 pounds of fat on your body to provide energy there is no reason to think you can't sustain a way bigger deficit that 600 cals.
    Everything you're saying makes a lot of sense...you have awared me once again. I will scale back how much I am lifting for now and put a lot more emphasis into cardio.

Worlds slowest cut-ter SilvaMan61's Avatar
    SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SilvaMan61 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been thinking of increasing my deficit as well. I already went from 2500 to 2400 and started counting my Splenda in coffees this past week. So essentially increasing my deficit by 150kcals a day. Considering cutting off another 100kcals a day. I fear getting too smal though. I'm already weaker than my pride would like to realize.
    "The hardship of the exercises is intended less to strengthen the back than to toughen the mind. The Spartans say that any army may win while it still has it's legs under it; the real test comes when all strength has fled and the men must produce victory on will alone." (Pressfield,1998, p.78)

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I took 16mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine 30 minutes ago and now I'm tired. My heart rate went from like 60 to 65.

LOL

I slept in until 11:30 today too, I'm just tired as hell.

At mcdonalds playland with kids. 4yr old has an accident. Brb washing jeans and underwear in the sink . Them hand dryers are actually fairly powerful.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fun fact revealed by ebay....liquid grip is also utilized by strippers to maintain a better grip on poles.
    That's initially why I ordered it, then realized it would probably help with my deadlift's, too.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For you in particular, you have solid LBM for a female. If you quickly dropped to like 18-22% body fat you'd look unreal.
    quoted for truth

No kidding, the psychological impact really sucks. I think I could compromise with cardio + lifting...but am not sure about giving up lifting entirely. I feel amazing after pushing around weights, and not doing so would also kind of defeat the purpose of my gym membership since I can skip rope and do KB swings at home.

I think everyone's doing the patient bear routine, MissLadyJ. They're all eager to see you transform, lol. You'll get there!

Whatever I’m doing activity-wise, I try not to kill myself, and diet-wise, I try to avoid hating life. Those are my two basic rules, lol. I try to avoid overthinking things, and I judge the success of my current mix of cardio, diet and weight training against my history with it/its affect on my weight. I don't look outward for guidance all that much. I look at my own empirical evidence.

I had a pre-occupation with maintaining lbm also, but my build a better b**ty mission was in conflict with my goal to drop unsightly fat... I’ve got a fair amount of muscle so I’m trying not to worry about lbm so much now. As long as I continue with my weight training the muscle won’t disappear entirely. I’m following a basic use/disuse principle there.

Re. cardio, I’m trying to find a better balance between diet and miles on the the treadmill - MISS, walking at a fast pace, mostly. I try to do 3 miles minimum to get the most out of it, or I up the incline and carry weights when I have less time. I’m all over the place in terms of frequency. I’d have to look at my journal to see how much I’m doing, but I’m not doing all that much right now.

I do most of my cardio at home while wearing sweats and I weigh myself pre- and post cardio to see where I’m at “dry”. I re-hydrate during cardio, but I avoid guzzling water until I’ve checked my post cardio weight. I get some satisfaction in seeing what I weigh dry and I can see a linear drop in my weight during weeks when I’ve done cardio daily, but I’m concerned about my joint health so I’m not doing 25-30 miles a week anymore.

When I’m fed up with where I’m at, I will push it on the treadmill like I did the other day, however. To break through 124 lbs I did 5 miles on the treadmill one day and 6 miles the next... Seeing 123 lbs on the scale for the first time in years was enough to renew my faith in my ability to make changes.

I’m still doing full body, still only once or twice a week and I add weight each time, (or not, depending). My larger muscle groups usually get 8x8, other muscle groups get less.

There’s a hawtie at my gym who’s been really friendly. I think I missed him again, but off I go!
    start where you are

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    At mcdonalds playland with kids. 4yr old has an accident. Brb washing jeans and underwear in the sink . Them hand dryers are actually fairly powerful.
    That reminds me. I once was working outside and my shirt was SOAKED with sweat.

I went up to an industrial sized fan and made it blow up my shirt and it dried in about 60-120 seconds.

Stunk like hell though.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    That's initially why I ordered it, then realized it would probably help with my deadlift's, too.
    Does it? My biggest problem has been grip with DLs. My back can handle more but after a while my grip just hurts.

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Does it? My biggest problem has been grip with DLs. My back can handle more but after a while my grip just hurts.
    Oh ya, I was using straps for awhile and felt like I could lift anything but it was killing my wrists, I put the LG on the main points of contact (Over my calluses) and it felt as if I was using chalk except better.
    Still hurt because I rip my calluses every time, but my grip wasn't slipping and I wasn't holding on to the bar with my fingertips by the end of it.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

lol'd!

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post

I think everyone's doing the patient bear routine, MissLadyJ. They're all eager to see you transform, lol. You'll get there!

Whatever I’m doing activity-wise, I try not to kill myself, and diet-wise, I try to avoid hating life. Those are my two basic rules, lol. I try to avoid overthinking things, and I judge the success of my current mix of cardio, diet and weight training against my history with it/its affect on my weight. I don't look outward for guidance all that much. I look at my own empirical evidence.

I am so impatient and constantly question / over analyze / try to find the most efficient approach to everything lol. ^^That sounds like some good advice right there. I just need to chill the hell out and stop obsessing over it. Am going to try this other approach that Ammex has enlightened me with because in all honesty, I feel like I could be doing more and I'm half assing just because I didn't feel like doing cardio. I did the walking at a fast pace today on the treadmill after lifting (well, fast for me anyway) and felt pretty good. Sweated hard and hung in there for 35 minutes. Still got more cardio to do though so that kinda sucks.

Good new is, I hit 185lbs x 5 in deadlifts! Double overhand grip, felt like a beast

Oh, and how accurate are treadmills in terms of calorie counting? The one I was on told me I burned 275 in 35 minutes but not sure whether to trust or not...

MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaskedFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys and gals, long time no see or hear. Hope everyone's doing well. I entered the 2013 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Transformation Challenge. How much do you think I can lose? Doing weights,boxing,cardio and then football type sprints,shuffles,etc. Posting up my before pics in my Bodyspace, try not to throw up.
    http://www.instagram.com/MaskedFitness <----my journey from fat to fit.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd!
    Good new is, I hit 185lbs x 5 in deadlifts! Double overhand grip, felt like a beast

Oh, and how accurate are treadmills in terms of calorie counting? The one I was on told me I burned 275 in 35 minutes but not sure whether to trust or not...
    1 mile= 100 cals

Congrats, you already deadlift more than vox and moore after lifting for a week. mirin that test level.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did not feel like I had the energy to do heavy lifts today, so decided to give that 8x8 a go. Made 14 exercises to superset 2 and 2 , had a blast. When I was done I realised 2 and a half hour had passed, no wonder I feel totally wrecked.

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    1 mile= 100 cals

Congrats, you already deadlift more than vox and moore after lifting for a week. mirin that test level.
    Thanks, will start going by the distance then.

Guess moore and vox need to step dat chit up!

Edit: could I really have high test???? (srs)
    Would explain alot actually. No chest / lip hairs no cares tho

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Did not feel like I had the energy to do heavy lifts today, so decided to give that 8x8 a go. Made 14 exercises to superset 2 and 2 , had a blast. When I was done I realised 2 and a half hour had passed, no wonder I feel totally wrecked.
    Too much rest. I got 16 exercises done in 1 hour 57 minutes. Keep it to 30 seconds between sets and don't take a vacation between exercises.
    1175 @172

I must be super stim resistant, I had read some good reviews on C4 and tried a sample pack I got in an order and it did NOTHING for me.
    I'm going to start doing coke before the gym.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, will start going by the distance then.

Guess moore and vox need to step dat chit up!

Edit: could I really have high test???? (srs)
    Would explain alot actually. No chest / lip hairs no cares tho

Use 2% incline to simulate running on the road/wind resistance.
    fo sho, maybe you just work harder
    Naw, girls have poop upper body strength and good lower body and back strength and excel quickly, probably from the geometry or something.
    Would train and snuggle with.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

I must be super stim resistant, I had read some good reviews on C4 and tried a sample pack I got in an order and it did NOTHING for me.
    I'm going to start doing coke before the gym.
    It's dosed at ~2 scoops. 2-3 is quite common.
    1175 @172

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    1 mile= 100 cals

I repped 135 25 times on my 4th high repetition set. I'm pretty sure I can lift 185 for more than 5 times. With my penis.

Closed Thread
Page 211 of 269 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast