Thread: Hand grippers

pool is home to a bandaid TriggerWarning's Avatar
    TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hand grippers

I broke my left arm twice this year once via an industrial accident the other from dumping my dirt bike, I've recently been attempting to regain grip strength get back into working out slowly. I've only been able to find these grippers locally there 5mm and there is no lbs of resistance info on them. is there anyway you can tell resistance lbs of them? I am looking at going to the set listed below but am not sure if i can close the 100lbs ones with my left arm, i can close the store ones/5mm ones 50 times with my left hand.

ones i currently have
    http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en

set i am thinking of getting
    http://www.treadmillfactory.ca/p-742...0-350-lbs.html

-aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those are Heavy Grips - "inexpensive", chinese made grippers, with a ton of rebranding for different labels. The 100 should be a fair share more difficult than the ones you already own.

I'm not sure about the resistance on the others, but they should be about a 30 in comparison.

elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10) elliotfmx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I also broke my left arm this year, also on my dirt bike!
    To regain my strength I bought 2 Gripmaster Pros', It has individual sections for each finger to build greater dexterity. It is so painfully easy to compress (even the extra strong one), I would never buy them or anything even similar again.
    If I was going to buy another piece of equipment it would be the "Captains of Crush" hand gripper as I have heard many good things about them. They have a large range of different spring tensions, they go up to 365lbs :P

-aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Captains of Crush grippers from Ironmind are great - I have the Trainer, #1 and #2. Unfortunately, they can become expensive. I also have the GHP (Gillingham High Performance) 3, 4 and 5. As well as the $100 Vulcan adjustable gripper from David Horne's World of Grip (through the Diesel Crew).

Here's a page for everyone to see ratings, etc.:
    http://cannonpowerworks.com/