Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nsxmatt View Post
    This obviously went right over your head.
    Well, I thought you couldn't possibly be talking about me. Saying Lee has 6inch arms is almost as insane though. He had arguably one of the best pair of arms ever.

Guns were always one of the weaker muscle groups of Branch

When looking through pictures of Branch I realized two things: 1. Holy **** this guy had one hell of an awesome physique. Honestly, I actually became sort of a fan of his old look. Unbelievable how he managed to entirely mess it up. 2. Dude's posing is complete chit. Despite his messed up look, if he were able to display it the right way, he could still look "ok" on stage as opposed to being that Gremlin that we all know.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i respect what lee did as a bodybuilder, but he's a clown...as posted, he needs to create drama and act like a little child to garner any attention anymore. I saw his ******** lol, and its even worse....he needs help in the worst way, very unstable and delusional dude.

beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Branch Warren is not in the same class as Lee Shatonbootystits Priest.

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flahexer View Post
    Well, I thought you couldn't possibly be talking about me. Saying Lee has 6inch arms is almost as insane though. He had arguably one of the best pair of arms ever.

Stop being an idiot, it's clear he was talking about the length of lee's arms and not the overall size...
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    Stop being an idiot, it's clear he was talking about the length of lee's arms and not the overall size...
    ^. He was saying that Priest shouldn't talk about poor ROM when he has short arms. Thus, yes, it really went over your head.

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    6inches long? Ok.

Nutritional Consultant

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6inches long? Ok.
    Derp.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...Lsj7qgHVs4GoBg

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    This. Goodness fuking chit it wasn't that hard to understand.
    lófasz

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    This. Goodness fuking chit it wasn't that hard to understand.
    Thank you! There is some hope left in the ifbb section!

God, you morons. My last post were supposed to explain why I didn't get it the first time. Now this obviously went right over your three heads.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/irony

Nutritional Consultant

God, you morons. My last post were supposed to explain why I didn't get it the first time. Now this obviously went right over your three heads.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/irony
    Lol okay. Nothing about that statement was ironic.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Lol okay. Nothing about that statement was ironic.
    "Ok."

Nutritional Consultant

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Lee Priest's Avatar
    Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pro Lee Priest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seems like some of you need your estrogen blockers...Oh last time i competed against Branch was 2006 in Australia i think i beat him..

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol estrogen blockers, classic Priest.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pro Lee Priest View Post
    Seems like some of you need your estrogen blockers...Oh last time i competed against Branch was 2006 in Australia i think i beat him..
    Awesome!!! Estrogen blockers
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cellucor Nation ☆ ☆ ☆
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Detroit Lions!

MuscleTech Core Stack Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159697631&p=1196013651#post1196013651

Cellucore Super HD Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/Super_HD/ryanyu83/307409
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite/ryanyu83/303413

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    I like Lee, but this just comes across as petty and bitter now. Branch Warren has actually had success where Lee hasn't (e.g. Arnold Classic) whether it's because of Branch's physique or because he knew how to play the system and get the judges on his side...he STILL knew how to win. Implicit digs should be something that schoolgirls and desperate housewives do, not pro BB'ers
    Holy s*** he made a joke about a relevant issue to bodybuilding and that you shouldnt use bad form lift/pull weights and he used Branch as an example. wow seriously? Well we had better nail him 2 the cross then hey and get him prosecuted while the death penalties still in place. R u a complete and utter moron ? r u really gona get ya g banger in a knot over a harmless joke, so r u telling me Sir that you have never made a joke at somones expense b4, god u cant be that much of a goody 2 shoes? im sure everyone has done it from time 2 time were only human! wake up please its twenty12 theres far more serious things 2 be concerned about....mmmm like maybe kids getin shot up in schools.

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    ...and according to lee he has been off the gas for over 18 months now lmao....oooooook. if you cant tell the truth about that then i cant believe anything else you say. thats why i dont liek the dude. hes a typical bber dick. "bro i just train harder than you and have superior genetics" ok boss...ok...
    Oh really well for 1. u cant even show ya real face in youre avatar so youre credibility is shot to s*** right there. Last time i checked a BB contest was judged with youre face and body showing and not in overalls and a mask!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MYGP95guo

^This was Lee competing at only 17 all natty and he was jacked up as a mofo!!

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/stero...134296707.html

^ This was Lee being interviewed by 'the Golden Eagle Tom Platz' which shows he only started juicin on Deca @ 19, so get youre facts straight b4 u dribble bs!
    Last edited by gynogone; 12-28-2012 at 09:16 AM.

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gynogone View Post
    Oh really well for 1. u cant even show ya real face in youre avatar so youre credibility is shot to **** right there. Last time i checked a BB contest was judged with youre face and body showing and not in overalls and a mask!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MYGP95guo

^This was Lee competing at only 17 all natty and he was jacked up as a mofo!!

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/stero...134296707.html

^ This was Lee being interviewed by 'the Golden Eagle Tom Platz' which shows he only started juicin on Deca @ 19, so get youre facts straight b4 u dribble bs!

are you retarded? my face isnt hidden you tool. click on my profile my handsomeness is all in that bitch. lol i aint hiding from nobody bitch.

you dont even have a pic! fat boy. with your cheetoh stained keyboard beat it.

yup i hate bbers who lie...

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    When/where did he say that?
    in that im back thread when he posted a pic of himself eating chicken and looking huge and bloated arms prob over 20+...i think he means all natty ie cruising at 750mgs a week...of cell tech and a few ius of superpump a day...to them thats "natty"...oh wait he only used superpump once...LOL!!!

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow so now it's a debate over Branch and Lee? *facepalm*
    Lee Priest for President

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Branch used to look great, what went wrong?
    Just Do It

are you retarded? my face isnt hidden you tool. click on my profile my handsomeness is all in that bitch. lol i aint hiding from nobody bitch.

you dont even have a pic! fat boy. with your cheetoh stained keyboard beat it.

yup i hate bbers who lie...
    Just followed youre instructions and well that certainly explains the mask then, usually u have 2 put a bag over the ugly biches heads, but in youre case the fuglies need 2 bag u! haha T bagd! Youre user name says gamebread but when i look at u the only thing that comes to mind is inbread? Dude youre profile says u have 16.5 inch arms r u kidding me? Lees wang is proly 16 inches around...think about it. I mean youre puny mate and i hate 2 be the bearer of bad news but u have to actually shed fat b4 u can see muscles did u miss that part or?? Here u r below amature status and youre paying out somone whos 3 times youre size in mass and strength, whos also placed 6th in a m.r Olympia and 2nd place at the arnold classic and won many contests including mr australia! The fact of the matter is that u will never in youre life time qualify 4 a mr olympia let alone even place last place at youre local natural BB contest. I mean im not being smart or anything, but honestly do u even lift? U should start by buying a 2nd hand weight set and an adjustable weight bench and go from there and read up all u can, good luck kid.
    Last edited by gynogone; 12-28-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Just followed youre instructions and well that certainly explains the mask then, usually u have 2 put a bag over the ugly biches heads, but in youre case the fuglies need 2 bag u! haha T bagd! Youre user name says gamebread but when i look at u the only thing that comes to mind is inbread? Dude youre profile says u have 16.5 inch arms r u kidding me? Lees wang is proly 16 inches around...think about it. I mean youre puny mate and i hate 2 be the bearer of bad news but u have to actually shed fat b4 u can see muscles did u miss that part or?? Here u r below amature status and youre paying out somone whos 3 times youre size in mass and strength, whos also placed 6th in a m.r Olympia and 2nd place at the arnold classic and won many contests including mr australia! The fact of the matter is that u will never in youre life time qualify 4 a mr olympia let alone even place last place at youre local natural BB contest. I mean im not being smart or anything, but honestly do u even lift? U should start by buying a 2nd hand weight set and an adjustable weight bench and go from there and read up all u can, good luck kid.
    lmao what are you 12? change your name to :leescockgobbler

do i lift im bigger an stronger than youll ever be. trust me. wheres your vids? hmmm shut up fatboy. go jerk off to flex magazine.

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kindy remove the grip on Lee's ball sack and come back down to reality. You type as bad as him so either it's something in the water or you are Lee.

lmao what are you 12? change your name to :leescockgobbler

do i lift im bigger an stronger than youll ever be. trust me. wheres your vids? hmmm shut up fatboy. go jerk off to flex magazine.
    da fark flex magazine wherd that come from? Actually upload selfies when u get in shape ok, u jumped the gun there. And the most ironic thing is youll never make the front cover of any magzaine let alone even feature inside the magazine even if u payed them big dollars,where as they actually pay lee to be in the magazines and endorse there products. Hes been in hundreds of magazines over the years, what mag u were u on the front cover of apart from 'Man 2 man'. Is that these vids u goin on about bcuz if its g4p we dont wana c it!
    Last edited by gynogone; 12-28-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Originally Posted by nsxmatt View Post
    Kindy remove the grip on Lee's ball sack and come back down to reality. You type as bad as him so either it's something in the water or you are Lee.
    what did i get wrong idiot? Its twenty12 matey, hate 2 break it 2 ya but people use abreviations 2 save time, youre stil stuck in 1993 M.r KFC. Let me guess u still write LOL and wtf in full dont ya and wonder why the fark it takes u an hour just 2 write 3 text messages= FAIL