Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lee Priest making fun of JOJ and Branch again! Lat Pulldowns!

Not sure if a repost but i've seen the seated row ones!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP5k...e_gdata_player

Not sure how to embed from my phone... sry :-(
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cellucor Nation ☆ ☆ ☆
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Detroit Lions!

MuscleTech Core Stack Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159697631&p=1196013651#post1196013651

Cellucore Super HD Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/Super_HD/ryanyu83/307409
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite/ryanyu83/303413

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like Lee, but this just comes across as petty and bitter now. Branch Warren has actually had success where Lee hasn't (e.g. Arnold Classic) whether it's because of Branch's physique or because he knew how to play the system and get the judges on his side...he STILL knew how to win. Implicit digs should be something that schoolgirls and desperate housewives do, not pro BB'ers
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

anonymous
    ^ You're going to far into it. Lee is having a joke, it was funny.

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    ^ You're going to far into it. Lee is having a joke, it was funny.
    He does it too much for it to be a joke, and it's always the same target (Branch).
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    He does it too much for it to be a joke, and it's always the same target (Branch).

I've seen him making fun of Ronnie too. The head shaking thing

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    Lee is actually a cock head. I used to like him but the guy has some serious screws lose
    Why do you say that?
    Site examples if you will.
    Either way...he's right about branch..and everybody knows it.

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can't expect everybody to stay neutral, when you are acting like a jerk. I think it's actually sort of neccessary that somebody picked that up to show the crap Warren is doing does NOT represent bodybuilding and is a rather dumb style of training. The only thing save about it is that it will cause potentially career ending injuries over time.

Plus it was a pretty accurate impersonation, I found it funny.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Add him on fb for 2 months a put up with all his ****ing dramas and breakups with the same girl. He's a nut job. Breaks up with his mrs, abuses her on fb for the public eye even screen shorting txts, then they get back together
    It takes two to tango. That girl with big tits, Karen/tightbooty has been hangin by his nuts for a long time, he's not doing very bad with the women.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lee didn't have the best back.......wait neither does Branch.

Funny vid. The sport needs someone like Priest.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was funny the first time...

zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation

I dont think lee is very bitter, since he got a good income a good life he does not need to comp diet again ace physique.

I think he jokes about to in a way to discourage young trainees to go JoJ and Branch style in the gym since most ppl's bodies can't handle that form.
    Tight n squeeze is the way to go.

Edit : I like to scream and grunt even if im going tight and squeezy, gives me a few xtra reps.
    has no genetix

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like Lee, but this just comes across as petty and bitter now. Branch Warren has actually had success where Lee hasn't (e.g. Arnold Classic) whether it's because of Branch's physique or because he knew how to play the system and get the judges on his side...he STILL knew how to win. Implicit digs should be something that schoolgirls and desperate housewives do, not pro BB'ers
    Branch's success can be attributed to politics in many cases. Yes, before he started to completely destroy his body he looked great and won some shows because of it, but recently the only reason he places well or gets the places he gets is because pro bodybuilding is a complete joke.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In gyms people/Dorian Yates/Lee Labrada always tell you to control the negative part of a movement and do a faster but controlled positive part of the rep.

But time and time again I see pros do there negatives really fast and not try and control it at all, for example the DJ + flexatron arm workout.

Now I think when you control the negative part of the rep you are basically doing more work so you cant lift as heavy weight.

but with all the these pros doing it the fast on the negative I think there must be some reason and advantage to it otherwise why would so many ifbb pros who have been training years train like this, I think maybe they dont control the negative as much because it has more strain on the joints and doing it faster may target the correct muscle better, for example when when doing db press if you control the negative more your wrists and forearms are going to come more into play because you have to stabilize the weight more on the way down?

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dom1987 View Post
    In gyms people/Dorian Yates/Lee Labrada always tell you to control the negative part of a movement and do a faster but controlled positive part of the rep.

But time and time again I see pros do there negatives really fast and not try and control it at all, for example the DJ + flexatron arm workout.

Now I think when you control the negative part of the rep you are basically doing more work so you cant lift as heavy weight.

but with all the these pros doing it the fast on the negative I think there must be some reason and advantage to it otherwise why would so many ifbb pros who have been training years train like this, I think maybe they dont control the negative as much because it has more strain on the joints and doing it faster may target the correct muscle better, for example when when doing db press if you control the negative more your wrists and forearms are going to come more into play because you have to stabilize the weight more on the way down?
    Dude, don't overthink things... Most pro's don't take a very scientific approach on things, they simply do what they found out works well for them and stick with it.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i understand how easily one can poke fun at branch and joj's style of training but look at johnnie's back; it's one of the best in the game today. some/most of his back development might come from dealdifts though but still...
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this^^, its annoying now. Maybe if lee actually had some success in the sport lmao.

dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by flahexer View Post
    Dude, don't overthink things... Most pro's don't take a very scientific approach on things, they simply do what they found out works well for them and stick with it.
    Yeah I guess i will try lifting faster on the negative and see if results change

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dabbe View Post
    this^^, its annoying now. Maybe if lee actually had some success in the sport lmao.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

Let me guess, Kevin English, most accomplished man in your opinion?
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spot on. Branch is disgusting to look at. Lee Priest in his competitive days was god like. Puts the oiled up goblin to shame. Glad someone with notoriety like Lee is poking fun at it.
    Lee Priest for President

ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    gotta agree with this.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Add him on fb for 2 months a put up with all his ****ing dramas and breakups with the same girl. He's a nut job. Breaks up with his mrs, abuses her on fb for the public eye even screen shorting txts, then they get back together
    I agree. I never understood why anyone likes him. Acts like a childish, uneducated moron. Aside from that, did anyone read his article in MD about that kid that killed himself on webcam? He pretty much said, "why you pop pills mate, you cuda blown your brains out with a shot gun or dropped a toaster in the bath tub". Im not one of those sensitive people that goes around mourning decisions that dumbasses like Amand Todd make, but to be a prominent figure in bodybuilding and to publicly say **** like that in a magazine is pretty low. I guess you gotta do something to be relevant when you had no fall back from bodybuilding.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

Let me guess, Kevin English, most accomplished man in your opinion?
    lol whatever bad statement don't get your panties up in a bunch. But with that sad lee preist is a ****ing wack job could careless if i never seen him post on these forums again lol.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And what are you? A saint?

Oh that's right, another sheep on the forums. Keep bleating bitch.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hahahahaha i lol d again
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you guys want to go that far into reasoning...well technically, Lee just mimicked Branch doing pulldowns and said that his way of doing the pulldowns was better to hit the muscle and more quiet.
    Also, we all fkn know that Branch trains like that, only because a Pro said it that it's "OOOOOOOOOHHH it's an outrage"? wtf
    Last edited by RoroCwalker; 12-18-2012 at 01:05 PM.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    This^ It seemed impromptu the first time which made it funny, this seemed kinda forced

looking sick in your avi btw bro
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ...and according to lee he has been off the gas for over 18 months now lmao....oooooook. if you cant tell the truth about that then i cant believe anything else you say. thats why i dont liek the dude. hes a typical bber dick. "bro i just train harder than you and have superior genetics" ok boss...ok...

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    meh.. everything considered, I still found it hysterical because its true.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    ...and according to lee he has been off the gas for over 18 months now lmao....oooooook. if you cant tell the truth about that then i cant believe anything else you say. thats why i dont liek the dude. hes a typical bber dick. "bro i just train harder than you and have superior genetics" ok boss...ok...
    As I said, he needs to create drama to be relevant. Watch out, he might come in this thread and pwn us with capslock.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    When/where did he say that?