Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000) Dust is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chenko View Post
    where did i hate .....i said dont like ....i dont hate ....waste of energy

worst history lesson ever ......brb feeding my kangarooooooo
    lol
    i rep back

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    no.
    Ha, yes by a vastly superior margin.
    Lee Priest for President

jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000) jciii1976 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    love him or hate him all he will ever be now is a voice from the peanut gallery.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prime Branch (2009) was the top 3 or 4 physiques EVER brought to stage. Only Ronnie (multiple times), Jay (2001/2009), and Ruhl (2002) would have held up to/beat that package he brought. Arguments can be made for a few others... Phil 2012, Kai 2012... So to say that a prime Lee could have beaten him in that showing is a joke.

Chenko your argument is biased. Tell me how you feel about Ronnie Coleman? Because every point you made can be applied to him too... The mind can pick and choose what it feels based on pre concieved opinions... Ronnie - loud and obnoxious - check. Thanks the lord - check. Hardcore attitude - check. Throws some mad weights around - check. What separates him from Branch? That you dont have a personal grudge against him... That he didnt get gifted as much... That you like his look better...

The reality is that your all blindly hating someone who doesnt deserve it. And TBH Branch lacks in asthetics, and you guys post alot of pics of him getting owned on stage, but watch the videos, or ask people who have seen it in person. He has quality to his physique that nobody can touch. His coniditioning and density can only be seen in action not in a picture. Theres a pic of him backstage with Ben and Evan at the Arnold, he makes them look 6 weeks out just sitting in a chair. How can you not award that when he makes top pros look soft.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    Prime Branch (2009) was the top 3 or 4 physiques EVER brought to stage
    Methinks you've found the holy grail of crack. Do share.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Prime Branch (2009) was the top 3 or 4 physiques EVER brought to stage. Only Ronnie (multiple times), Jay (2001/2009), and Ruhl (2002) would have held up to/beat that package he brought. Arguments can be made for a few others... Phil 2012, Kai 2012... So to say that a prime Lee could have beaten him in that showing is a joke.
    lol

just to give you a clue on how wrong that is... on the finals scorecards in 09, phil was tied with branch

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    Ha, yes by a vastly superior margin.
    Ha, no.

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    to the people asking why all the hate on branch.. please watch the 2012 pre-olympia press conference. dude is a straight dick and an arrogant douche bag like no other, randomly calling out wolf with some highly ironic insults. I was never too big a fan of him, but after watching that vid I hate him. terrible personality, terrible mindset, terrible manners, terrible training style. I was pretty pissed watching the vid actually
    http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chenko your argument is biased. Tell me how you feel about Ronnie Coleman? Because every point you made can be applied to him too... The mind can pick and choose what it feels based on pre concieved opinions... Ronnie - loud and obnoxious - check. Thanks the lord - check. Hardcore attitude - check. Throws some mad weights around - check. What separates him from Branch? That you dont have a personal grudge against him... That he didnt get gifted as much... That you like his look better...

The reality is that your all blindly hating someone who doesnt deserve it. And TBH Branch lacks in asthetics, and you guys post alot of pics of him getting owned on stage, but watch the videos, or ask people who have seen it in person. He has quality to his physique that nobody can touch. His coniditioning and density can only be seen in action not in a picture. Theres a pic of him backstage with Ben and Evan at the Arnold, he makes them look 6 weeks out just sitting in a chair. How can you not award that when he makes top pros look soft.
    You try to sound unbiased but you contradict yourself majorly. You say you can't judge from pics and have to see Branch in person then make a claim about a PICTURE of him backstage (lol not even a stage pic) where he looks leaner and that warrants his placings. So dumb. If you know how bodybuilding criteria is judged you would know that Branch was clearly gifted many placings as per tons of commentary, pros opinions etc who were all AT THE SHOWS so your argument is moot.

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Prime Branch (2009) was the top 3 or 4 physiques EVER brought to stage.
    Did I actually just read that right?

Trolling yes? You almost had me dude, not seen trolling skills like that on the board for ages.

dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabbe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by XClassic10 View Post
    to the people asking why all the hate on branch.. please watch the 2012 pre-olympia press conference. dude is a straight dick and an arrogant douche bag like no other, randomly calling out wolf with some highly ironic insults. I was never too big a fan of him, but after watching that vid I hate him. terrible personality, terrible mindset, terrible manners, terrible training style. I was pretty pissed watching the vid actually
    Meh that's your 1 mans opinion. I thought that the press conference was fine. Now ben was another story lol.

branch all day over lee uhm priest right.

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chenko View Post
    yes branch comes across as arrogant.....did you even watch the olympia media conference?
    i dont like hillbilly texans or what they represent .....yes so what....thank fuk none in my country
    i dont like fake christians who think some fairy godmother gives a fuk about a drug abusing delusional narcissist
    throwing weights, screaming like a stuck pig, chains, .....so hardcore lol....smells more like overcompensation
    Best post ever.

Cannot stand how he's all god this, god that and acts like a total IDIOT all the time. "But I go to church for an hour on Sundays.....not the early service, that takes into my drug time."

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    You try to sound unbiased but you contradict yourself majorly. You say you can't judge from pics and have to see Branch in person then make a claim about a PICTURE of him backstage (lol not even a stage pic) where he looks leaner and that warrants his placings. So dumb. If you know how bodybuilding criteria is judged you would know that Branch was clearly gifted many placings as per tons of commentary, pros opinions etc who were all AT THE SHOWS so your argument is moot.
    Bro dont hurt me with your negs. I dont neg anyone for bad opinions. How many shows have you been to? What do you look like? Do you compete? I know bodybuilding more than you ever will.

Branch is denser and fuller than almost anyone to ever step on stage. Even with some major flaws he won those shows because he dominated in conditioning and fulness.

Take a look at 2009 Branch pics from the O. Now name some names and specific showings that could have beat that physique. Dont mention the ones I already said. Jay, Ronnie, Ruhl (2002), Kai, and Heath. Im glad we have trained judges doing the judging and not forum fan boys.

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Methinks you've found the holy grail of crack. Do share.
    I value condition and fulness. Just like the judges do. Not many bodybuilders have been as hard and full as Branch.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I value condition and fulness. Just like the judges do. Not many bodybuilders have been as hard and full as Branch.
    When you say Branch you're referring to the legs, not much else noticeably good on the man.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prime Branch (2009) was the top 3 or 4 physiques EVER brought to stage.

Also the fact you have Ruhl in that list is an even bigger joke.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better than Branch? Victor Martinez, Shawn Rhoden, Dexter Jackson, Levrone, Ray, Wheeler, Sonbaty.
    Prime Branch still had no back and no arms.
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zaqx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Branch bach is lacking not even close to a top 5 ever physique in my mind.

is he impressive? yes but only when he comes in super shredded.
    has no genetix

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Prime Branch" was about 15 years ago.

When he still had a face and lines.

beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beefyfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Branch is a disgrace to professional bodybuilding. Trains like an idiot. All drugs and genetics. Watch him and JOJ train legs. F-ing horrible.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is Branch.
    Would not be surprised if he was Mr.O now, if he kept improving on this frame.

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Riflemancho View Post
    Better than Branch? Victor Martinez, Shawn Rhoden, Dexter Jackson, Levrone, Ray, Wheeler, Sonbaty.
    Prime Branch still had no back and no arms.
    Also (some where mentioned before): Heath, Greene, prime Schlierkamp, prime Badell, prime Cormier, Jay Cutler. Maybe even a prime Dennis James, Melvin Anthony, Dorian Yates.

He is (read: was) a great bodybuilder and has one of the best physiques ever. But certainly closer to "Top 20" than top 3-4.

Edit: An argument could be made for 2007 Wolf and even 2002 NOC Rühl. Rühl had lots of flaws, but it's not like '09 Branch was pleasant to look at.
    Last edited by flahexer; 12-22-2012 at 04:57 AM.
    Sports Therapy- & Prevention Major - University of Potsdam
    Exercise Biology Major - University of California, Davis

Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
    Nutritional Consultant

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Both Lee and Branch ruined their careers through one means or the other.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    This is Branch.
    Would not be surprised if he was Mr.O now, if he kept improving on this frame.
    [img]http://www.repetrope.com/assets/content/Media01/galleries/12025/fullsize/12025-warren-b-02.jpg[img]
    yup

lófasz

flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flahexer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Prime Branch, according to DomzyCutting and the Mr.Olympia Judges:

Imo one of the worst Mr.O contests in the history of Mr.O contests (no hate against the competitors though)

Nutritional Consultant

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lee is only trying to keep the spotlight on him a little longer just like any other washed up pro. Keeps talking, keeps dowing current pros, keeps talking about a comeback. I just find it funny someone with 6 inch arms making fun of someones ROM.

Originally Posted by nsxmatt View Post
    Lee is only trying to keep the spotlight on him a little longer just like any other washed up pro. Keeps talking, keeps dowing current pros, keeps talking about a comeback. I just find it funny someone with 6 inch arms making fun of someones ROM.
    Are you talking about Lee? Because his arms are probably still better than Branch's ever been.

Nutritional Consultant

Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jag15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nsxmatt View Post
    lee has 6 inch arms?

nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000) nsxmatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flahexer View Post
    Are you talking about Lee? Because his arms are probably still better than Branch's ever been.
    This obviously went right over your head.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To be fair to lee, overall he had a better physique than Branch and better form, so theres ni hypocrisy there. Plus it seems hes not bothered about Branch having more success. He does what he wants and doesnt give a sh*t. Thats why he hasnt competed in a while. Also hes not being overly dickish. I take the p^ss out of peoples form from time to time. Its not the worst thing in the world.