90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cellucor Super HD Horrible Side Effects

I recently found a package of cellucor super hd from a past purchase from this website. I decided to take it as I read some pretty awesome reviews about it giving tons of energy and focus. I took one tablet upon waking up and ate a meal about an hour after. I exercised about 2 hours after that meal. During the down time, I felt nothing. To be honest I felt tired. It was during my workout when I began to feel it.

I warmed up with cardio and proceeded to squats. I warmed up and completed all my sets no problem. Then I did walking lunges and thats when I felt something was wrong. As soon as i put the weight down I literally felt so light headed I swore I was floating in the air. I finished all four sets thinking it couldnt get any worse. Then I did leg press and began to feel nauseated during the reps. I stopped took about a 5 minute break and then I started to feel cold. I finished all sets then called it quits. I spent the next 30 minutes in the bathroom vomiting.

I got off of VPX meltdown two months ago and the first time I took it, I was slightly light headed. That lasted about one workout. Cellucor gave me flu like symptoms. Normally I have an extremely high tolerance to stimulants and thermogenics. However, this product was just too much. I have never ever had an issue with my leg routine and actually deloaded this week. It was definitely the thermogenic and not the actual workout. Its been about 3 hours post workout and I can still feel the effects.

90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 90x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    First night on this stuff I could not fall asleep. I have never pulled an all nighter before and I'm a college student coming off of finals! I literally laid in bed for 5 hours and just gave up. I admit I did not feel tired at all, but today I just feel groggy. I'm exhausted and have a heavy chest workout today. Let's see how that goes...