Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Powerlifting With D-Stunner

Thank you Betancourt for allowing me to try out D-Stunner. I got my 1st workout in today while using it. Here are my initial thoughts:

TASTE 7/10 It tasted ok. I got the Fruit Punch flavor. I mixed it with 15oz of water and that seemed to be a good amount. It wasn't overly strong nor was it diluted. It tasted almost like Smarties which isn't really a bad thing. Smarties are good. It did have a funny aftertaste and it did have a supplement taste to it. I know there are pre-workouts out there that don't have a supplement taste. Taste isn't overly important to me, but at the same time using a pre-workout has become a ritual to me. It is very mental to me. I have a mentally draining job as a 3rd grade teacher. Physically I'm ready to go at 4:30-5, but mentally I need a wake up. I enjoy a pre that tastes good as that helps me get my mind right as I'm cruising to the gym from school. While not a spectacular tasting Pre, D-Stunner is tasty enough to fulfill that pre-workout ritual that I desire.

MIXABILITY 8/10 It did have a little very fine material at the bottom after shaking, but I wasn't drinking clumps. I was worried at first because when I opened it, it was in huge blocks and I had to use a fork and a lot of shaking to get it back to powder form. Didn't end up being an issue though.

WHAT'S IN IT 6.5/10 There are a lot of ingredients that I don't have a clue about. There are two that I'm familiar with and know that are effective. Beta alanine, creatine, and caffeine. However, I have no idea how much BA or caffeine is in a serving of D-Stunner. So if anyone knows, let me know. I will say that creatine in a pre-workout is not necessary, especially for me since I use it already and because the effects of creatine are not felt in the short term like caffeine. As I said I'd like to know how much caffeine and BA I'm getting so having the amounts per serving listed on the bottle are a MUST for me.

EFFECTIVENESS N/A I'm not gonna give it a score just yet. I've only used it once and I want to use a few times before I decide what it scores out of 10. I will say that I did notice a slight pick me up, but I have a feeling that 2 scoops are gonna be necessary for me to really feel D-Stunner. I don't use a whole lot of caffeine or other stims throughout the day. I normally have about 200mg of caffeine in the morning (8-9AM) via whatever energy drink I'm drinking, but then I don't have caffeine again until 4:30-5 when I'm about to train. On off days I will have 1 energy drink, but I don't use a pre-workout supp obviously.

I'll keep this log updated with updates every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday as those are my training days.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Up in on dis bish.

If you're going to go for 2 scoops I'd suggest building up slowly. I wouldn't suggest more than upping 1/4 scoop at a time. I got a pretty hard kick from it Sunday doing legs. It was making me light headed at times.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not positive but I'm pretty sure it's 200mg caffeine and 3g beta alanine , as far as the other ingredients involved thet can all be found with a simple search I personally think I would've checked that out before applying to use the product because if u are like me some ingredients might not agree with you , I don't have a lot of time to break it all down this mornign as I'm headed to a final now but rev-pea is the same new stim/cns stimulation that is found in craze it has a euphoric effect that just makes most people feel good it's basically becoming the replacement for 1,3 dimeth from what I can tell but doesn't give me the side effects ,glyco carn is an enhanced form of carnitine (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl) it helps w blood flow, it also contains an ingredient that acts in bronchiodialation similar to ephedrine
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    I am not positive but I'm pretty sure it's 200mg caffeine and 3g beta alanine , as far as the other ingredients involved thet can all be found with a simple search I personally think I would've checked that out before applying to use the product because if u are like me some ingredients might not agree with you , I don't have a lot of time to break it all down this mornign as I'm headed to a final now but rev-pea is the same new stim/cns stimulation that is found in craze it has a euphoric effect that just makes most people feel good it's basically becoming the replacement for 1,3 dimeth from what I can tell but doesn't give me the side effects ,glyco carn is an enhanced form of carnitine (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl) it helps w blood flow, it also contains an ingredient that acts in bronchiodialation similar to ephedrine
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't experience anything weird yesterday so I'm not worried. I do typically check out what's in a supp before I decide I'm gonna use it or log it. As far as the 1,3 dimeth replacement, I figured that there was something in there to replace that as it's banned.

Today is my bb'ing day and I'll get to see if I notice any difference in the blood flow/pumps dept. Thanks again for the reply and the chance at logging this supp. Doing logs is a great thing for many reasons. A: I get to try out new stuff and B: people will get an honest review with detailed feedback so that they can make a wise purchase.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Up in on dis bish.

If you're going to go for 2 scoops I'd suggest building up slowly. I wouldn't suggest more than upping 1/4 scoop at a time. I got a pretty hard kick from it Sunday doing legs. It was making me light headed at times.
    thanks for the input.
    1708 total @220 Raw

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't experience anything weird yesterday so I'm not worried. I do typically check out what's in a supp before I decide I'm gonna use it or log it. As far as the 1,3 dimeth replacement, I figured that there was something in there to replace that as it's banned.

Today is my bb'ing day and I'll get to see if I notice any difference in the blood flow/pumps dept. Thanks again for the reply and the chance at logging this supp. Doing logs is a great thing for many reasons. A: I get to try out new stuff and B: people will get an honest review with detailed feedback so that they can make a wise purchase.
    gotcha bro hope my reply earlier didn't come off like I was being short I was just on 3hrs of sleep and pressed for time , interested in seeing if it gives the weight a lil boost for u today I know it does for me , I used to love logging that's pretty much how I got my start as a rep years ago I logged constantly it's a great way to stay motivated to push yourself since you know people are watching

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

gotcha bro hope my reply earlier didn't come off like I was being short I was just on 3hrs of sleep and pressed for time , interested in seeing if it gives the weight a lil boost for u today I know it does for me , I used to love logging that's pretty much how I got my start as a rep years ago I logged constantly it's a great way to stay motivated to push yourself since you know people are watching
    I knew you weren't being short no biggie. I'm a drug free lifter for personal reasons while having no beef whatsoever with guys that go the enhanced route so it's always important for me to double check supplements to see what I'm putting in my body.

I'm looking forward to the high rep work I'll be doing today. I always love bodybuilding days because of the pump even though I love lifting heavy.
    1708 total @220 Raw

jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayseoph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    . . . it also contains an ingredient that acts in bronchiodialation similar to ephedrine
    EC stacking ftw.... i gotta try some of this!

YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT

I did a bber type workout yesterday that included DB incline presses, DB overhead presses, DB side lateral raises, reverse DB flies for rear delts, shrugs, and core work.

ENERGY 9/10 I definitely got the mental pick me up that I needed leaving school yesterday. I'm curious to see what 2 scoops will do. I'll try that on Thursday for my squat workout. Also the energy I got seemed to be pretty smooth and steady. It wasn't sudden nor did it drop off suddenly at the end. My guess is that 2 scoops may be more sudden, but we'll see.
    1708 total @220 Raw

YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT

I did a bber type workout yesterday that included DB incline presses, DB overhead presses, DB side lateral raises, reverse DB flies for rear delts, shrugs, and core work.

ENERGY 9/10 I definitely got the mental pick me up that I needed leaving school yesterday. I'm curious to see what 2 scoops will do. I'll try that on Thursday for my squat workout. Also the energy I got seemed to be pretty smooth and steady. It wasn't sudden nor did it drop off suddenly at the end. My guess is that 2 scoops may be more sudden, but we'll see.
    solid work , as for 2 scoops give it a shot , for me personally it was a bit too much but u may react differently

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

solid work , as for 2 scoops give it a shot , for me personally it was a bit too much but u may react differently
    Thanks. I may go ahead and do a scoop and a half and see how that goes. Also, I'm gonna start posting up videos so stay tuned.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Thanks. I may go ahead and do a scoop and a half and see how that goes. Also, I'm gonna start posting up videos so stay tuned.
    good deal bro , hopefully that sets u strait - in for vids

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

I was pretty sick today so I didn't train. However, I get an antibiotic and I'm starting to feel better. I should be back in the gym tomorrow with vids and again on Saturday with more vids. And of course thoughts on D-Stunner.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Squatz were fun tonight. I did a set of 8 with 405 paused and then a set of 50 with 135. I've never done more than 20 with any weight. It sucked.

Thoughts on 1.5 scoops of D-Stunner:

ENERGY 8/10 I didn't feel a huge difference in energy levels going from 1 to 1.5 scoops. I'll try 2 full scoops tomorrow for dynamic bench. However, I do like the smoothness of the energy and the fact that I don't seem to crash or drop off mid workout.

PUMPS 7/10 My legs definitely filled with blood tonight but I can't imagine that they wouldn't have regardless of what I took preworkout. We did 3 sets of 16 (8 reps a leg) of DB lunges after our set of 50 olympic squats with 135. My legs were pumped, but not like I imagined they would be. To be totally honest I expected this because I've never really noticed increased pumps from every preworkout I've tried. Also, I tend to be way more worried about the focus and energy I get.

FOCUS 9/10 I like it. I can feel it kicking in within 20 minutes of taking it. It's not like I'm not already focused on the task at hand as I'm very goal oriented in regards to powerlifting. However, there are days when I know that the weight isn't gonna be that heavy (today was one of those days) and I have a tendency to not be as focused or intentional on a day like that. Today WAS NOT one of those days.

1708 total @220 Raw

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Squatz were fun tonight. I did a set of 8 with 405 paused and then a set of 50 with 135. I've never done more than 20 with any weight. It sucked.

Not bad my man.. always wanted to try 405, but I don't have a very strong core. Still working up to it. I bet that set of 50 suckeeedddd.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Not bad my man.. always wanted to try 405, but I don't have a very strong core. Still working up to it. I bet that set of 50 suckeeedddd.
    yes it sucked horribly
    1708 total @220 Raw

nice lift bro

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

^^^^^^^^^thanks

Tough workout today despite it being a dynamic day.

DE FLOOR PRESS
    265 x 3 x 8 sets

DB INCLINE
    3 sets of 15

BAND PUSHDOWNS
    1 set of 100

BAND FLIES
    3 sets of 15

STANDING DB OVERHEAD PRESS
    3 sets of 10

ENERGY 8/10 Same as yesterday. I used 1.5 scoops again. Last night I did not fall asleep till 2AM. I started sipping D-Stunner around 4:30 and started warming up to train around 5:10. I think part of the reason I didn't sleep till 2AM was due to the high rep squats. I went to bed around 11:15 so that's a full 6 hours after taking D-Stunner. I've never had a preworkout keep me up like that and I'm not so sure it was D-Stunner that did it anyways. I have had trouble falling asleep many times in the past after a brutal squat workout so I'm about 90% sure that the squats are to blame for keeping me up. I haven't crashed yet from using D-Stunner. For me it seems to just slowly wear off.

FOCUS 9/10 No problems staying focused today.

1708 total @220 Raw

I actually had it keep me up for the 1st time ever a couple nights ago too but it also more than likely had to do with a few other factors

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Deadlift workout today. It was a pretty brutal rep workout and I actually failed 8 reps (only got 7) at 460 from a 2" deficit. I don't remember the last time I failed a planned rep set. Oh well. Intense workout and getting over being sick didn't really help.

BTW, I used 1.5 scoops again. I think that's what I'm gonna go with from here on out. It seems to be just enough, but not too much.

ENERGY 9/10 Great energy that came on when I wanted it and tapered off nicely.

PUMPS 7/10 My pumps were great today. My lower back ended up filling completely with blood due to reps on the deadlift, 50 reps of hypers, and 40 reps of pull throughs. However, it wasn't anything greater than I what I would have normally gotten given the reps and sets. Tomorrow is my bodybuilding day so I'll get some pumps going and maybe I'll notice a difference.

FOCUS 9/10 Very good. I'm normally very focused and I know what I need to do, but in the gym you can get side tracked via conversation or small talk in between sets and it's nice to be able to just turn right around and nail a set the way you're supposed to in the midst of off topic convo.

SOME MISC THOUGHTS As of right now I'm pretty pleased with D-Stunner for the most part. I like the energy and the focus that I get from it and to me those are the things that matter the most when it comes to preworkouts. I don't notice any difference with my pumps, but I expected that as I've never noticed a difference from a pre in the pumps dept. I do like the taste even though it's not the tastiest pre I've used. It gets the job done and it tastes good enough to sip on and not have to gulp with a pinched nose.
    1708 total @220 Raw

I would have to agree 1.5 scoops is enough to get the most out of it without feeling uncomfortable or cracked out from the product

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Great workout today. Lot of work done.

Cube Method

DE SQUAT
    365 x 3 x 8
    485 x 2 (reverse orange bands)

OLY SQUATS
    255 x 5
    275 x 5 x 4

LEG PRESS
    4 plates a side x 15 x 4

PULL THROUGHS
    2 sets of 12

KETTLE BELL SWINGS
    3 sets of 10-15

ENERGY 9.5/10 It really got me going today. I was rushed eating before training because I had to go look at flooring for our house and that took a lot longer than I thought it would. My breakfast usually consists of about 110 grams of carbs and I usually have that 2-3 hours before training. Didn't happen today. Instead of having a nice slow digesting carb source like oatmeal, I had to have cereal and Gatorade. I love both of those things, but it's far from my normal breakfast. I don't like slamming a bunch of food quickly just before a session. I like to have eaten at least 1.5 hours before training and I like sustained/slow digesting carb sources to avoid crashing. I was able to do just fine and my energy levels stayed very consistent throughout training.

PUMPS N/A I didn't really do a whole lot today that induced a pump. The 4 sets of 15 on the leg press didn't do a whole lot. I did get some low back pumps going when I did the kettle bell swings, but I've never done those before so it was expected. I will say that warming up and getting loose was very easy today, so that might have been attributed to D-Stunner.

FOCUS 9.5/10 Very focused. Not just because I was excited to train, but as soon as I started taking D-Stunner I really started to tunnel my thoughts in one direction.
    1708 total @220 Raw

great work bro , nothing makes u feel as accomplished as killin a hard leg day

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

DE DEADLIFTS CUBE METHOD
    405 x 8 sets of 3 (threw in a few sets of conventional)

SNATCH GRIP DEADS OFF OF 4" BLOCKS
    320 x 3 sets of 12

NARROW STANCE SAFETY BAR SQUATS
    235 x 3 sets of 8

BARBELL SHRUGS
    3 sets of 12

HYPERS
    50 reps over 2 sets

PULLDOWNS AGAINST AVERAGE BANDS
    4 sets of 15

ENERGY 9/10 I went with slightly more than 1 scoop since I had a cup of coffee this morning when I woke up. My energy was great and I was able to stay intense throughout the entire workout. The 8 sets of 3 deadlifts were pretty brutal as we were moving fast. My partner and I went back and forth for 8 sets. As soon as he set the bar down I was chalking my hands and gripping and ripping. Easily the fastest I've ever moved through 8 sets of deads. Energy stayed high the entire time.

FOCUS 10/10 Very focused and stayed that way the entire workout. When I got to the squats I didn't really wanna do them because my lower back was throbbing/pumped to hell. I managed to destroy my last set of 8 with all reps paused with my ass on my ankles.

PUMPS 8/10 I did notice slightly better blood flow today. My brachialis in my arms was pumped up really good along with my back from the pulldowns. This was my last movement so being able to get pumps at this point was pretty impressive in my mind.
    1708 total @220 Raw

I had a BBer workout yesterday. My work consisted of DB lateral raises, DB reverse flies, and DB front raises all part of a giant set. After that we did some barbell rows, some curls, calf raises, and some sledge hammer work for our core.

ENERGY 8/10 I have a hard time getting too fired up for these workouts. I always get work done, but the mindset is never the same as when I'm performing one of the big three. I'm not sure I've used a pre workout supplement that gets me fired up for a day like yesterday.

PUMPS 7.5/10 Not bad, but nothing to really write home about either. I expected some really massive pumps from the giant set of shoulder work, but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I got some good flowing and my delts and traps were pumped, but I don't normally do giant sets like that so I expected the pumps to be a little more. I'll reiterate the fact that I have yet to find a pre workout supp that induces pumps greater than what I can achieve alone.

FOCUS 8/10 About the same as my energy. I was fairly focused, but in the zone like I am when benching, squatting, or pulling.

My next training day will be Friday. I am putting new flooring down in my house so I'll be busy with that all day tomorrow. Friday will be squat and Saturday will be bench.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Sorry for the delay. I've been laying a new floor in my house and some unexpected events prevented us from getting it done on time. I did train yesterday, but I spent the rest of the day laying the floor so I didn't have time to log.

We squatted yesterday and it was a brutal workout. 5 sets of 2 @470lbs. Easy weight for me, but 5 doubles wears ya out. I did a 6th double with 505.

ENERGY 9/10 I spent all day the day before installing floor so I was on my knees and bent over all day. Lower back was already sore, but the workout went well and I was plenty fired up to train.

PUMPS 8/10 We ended up doing a set of 50 leg curls. My lower back and hammies were engorged with blood. I'd never done that many reps in one set. It was pretty brutal.

FOCUS 9.5/10 Very good focus. The weight wasn't really difficult and it did move fast, but I wanted my reps to be quality as far as form is concerned. They were pretty good and my 6th set with 505 was my best set all day.

1708 total @220 Raw

Today's workout was full of reps and sets. Lots of work. Rep effort bench in the Cube Method.

ENERGY 8.5/10 Good energy. I used 1 scoop today. I definitely feel one scoop, but not quite as much as 1.5 so I definitely think that 1.5 scoops is the sweet spot.

PUMPS 8.5/10 Pretty good pumps today. Like I said the workout called for quite a bit of reps. We did 100 reps of band pushdowns, 2 sets of 20 DB incline presses, and 3 sets of 12 military press. I had some good pumps going. Definitely a little better that normal. I'm not sure if taking 1 scoop causes better pumps or not. I know that caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, so 1.5 scoops may be just enough caffeine to reduce the pumps/blood flow that might be induced by D-Stunner. So on rep days I'll probably stick with 1 scoop. Heavy days will still be 1.5 scoops.

FOCUS 9/10 Very focused. I hit a PR on the incline with 315 x 8 reps. So I was certainly focused. With the Cube Method you're not allowed to miss weights.

1708 total @220 Raw

very solid lift bro , nice job

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Sick workout tonight. I worked up to 585 for an easy deadlift double off of a 1.25" deficit and then did 3 sets of 8 snatch grip deads with 405lbs.

ENERGY 9.5/10 Very jacked up and ready for this day. Heavy days are fun.
    PUMPS N/A I'm not gonna give a rating here. My workout didn't call for really any rep work so there wasn't much of an opportunity to get a pump going.
    FOCUS 10/10 Very focused and excited to train.

1708 total @220 Raw

Strong mo' fugger is stong ITT.

MAN Sports Lead Rep