Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Avatar

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    Well Carl! You've really have grown into a big boy since we last saw each other!
    I'm tryin Ed, I keep tryin!!!!

Also....
    <<< Always had some sort of avi.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post

Also....
    Yes you have! What was the name of the guy who was on here that was so funny? His famous tag line was, "I'm not fat! I've just been bulking for 20 years!"? I loved him!
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MichaelCJ View Post
    Hm. Probably comes down to a mix of things: a lack of trust, not so much confidence in how I look (yet - still a n00b really, lol), and... also, I'm not a bodybuilder (!) :/

I know, I know - "It's bodybuilding.com, dumbass!" Yeah, I get that. Oddly, I'm not a powerlifter either. Or an oly lifter.

Kinda do a combination of all of those. It's just another hobby, is all. Maybe if I was more serious about the aesthetics side of it, I'd be tempted to upload a shot or two.
    We have more in common than you think lol.... I wouldn't ever consider myself any of those things either... and I know full well that there are many here who are bigger, stronger, more cut, etc.... and to be frank.... there probably always will be.

I've said many times that this site can be both a blessing and a curse. It's great for gaining knowledge and it's great for motivation since you have access to a lot of like-minded people....

... but it can definitely suck at times when you look around and compare yourself and your accomplishments to others here.

Bodyhard said it best though in of his posts... as long as you're making progress and improving and reaching your own individual goals then who really gives a fuk?

tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree you don't have to show an avatar. But when I'm reading advice I only consider what I get from those who have one. Even then I take it with a grain of salt. Just because you put up a picture doesn't mean it is of you. Of course if you have several and update often it becomes more reliable. And I know that several of the avatarless (I think I made a new word) posters may know what they are talking about, but I still need to see your results before I put much weight in what you have to say.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes you have! What was the name of the guy who was on here that was so funny? His famous tag line was, "I'm not fat! I've just been bulking for 20 years!"? I loved him!
    I do remember that tag....

Yeah, never will forget ole what's his name.

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Also....
    Hey Carl I'm thinking seriously about going back to Masters Nats in 2014. You should go again with me! We has so much fun last time! I need some motivation!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

PuerAeternus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PuerAeternus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PuerAeternus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Everyone can cover their face, no need to expose who you are, but you can clearly post a pic of your build.
    True, however, I just tried to find reasons why this might not work for some people. Could just as well be somebody doesn't see the sense in posting pics, for he is only interested in reading rather than making public his progress. I'm not trying to argue for the majority, but as I said, this might apply for some people.

Hey Carl I'm thinking seriously about going back to Masters Nats in 2014. You should go again with me! We has so much fun last time! I need some motivation!
    I have been talking it over with my wife recently about that show. I'm contest prepping right now for this upcoming spring. I will be sure to let you know.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always had an avatar because I felt I needed one to be taken seriously and to show that I'm real and not just some troll. The people I respect here show themselves, so why shouldn't I? That said, I'd probably be mortified if anyone I knew in real life saw my pictures here - I don't want to seem like some vainglorious flexer. Not yet at least So while I show my face and my body, I don't yet show both together.

Originally Posted by tryintorebuild View Post
    I don't post my face because I don't want the secret identity revealed of the Blue Notecard Box. (its a different thread, you'll have to look it up.)

I don't post more pics because I don't take more pics. I don't take more pics, because it's hard to flex and hold the camera steady.
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Just set the phone in video then pull frames out for pics.
    Or use a tripod and a timer. Not all of us have phones with cameras. Really.

Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    For a couple of reasons: my body is not currently where I would like it to be....also, I get my share of inappropriate comments both on this site and on FB without posting shirtless pics. ..as a rule of thumb, I don't post them there either. I don't want to disrespect my partner or my relationship by sending out the wrong message. An inappropriate comment will basically stop any communication from me. As it is, people keep telling me that my pic is being used on FB to advertise dating sites....
    That sucks. One reason why my shirtless pics are also faceless. Not that I really think anyone would want to use my picture for a dating site, but you never know.

You don't need to have the build of anyone but your own. Your accomplishments are just that your accomplishments. If anyone knocks you for your accomplishment, then they are the ones with the f'cking issue.

I applaud everyone who post progress pics or PR videos, what I hate is when someone boast about what they know, talk sh!t to others (trying to knock them) and then they themselves look like sh!t or their strength sucks in comparison to how much sh!t they talk.
    Very true - you may talk loudly, but you have always supported those of us who have strived (strove? striven? strevt?) to improve ourselves. Always.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WTF you are not inviting me?
    On the list for Bannukah

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty much any picture I put up on this site goes on my ******** as well. I'm proud of what I've accomplished.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do you think everything is about you? . Lol!
    The thread was about those without an avatar. I have an avatar, therefore I do not think you are directing the comment at me. If you were, I am sure you would address me personally like a gentlemen. I simply find it odd when adults claim to have "haterz".

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    And strangely enough, nobody made one single negative comment re: my avatar
    Funny, I actually received a lot of negative feedback when I came here.

I have been talking it over with my wife recently about that show. I'm contest prepping right now for this upcoming spring. I will be sure to let you know.
    It would be great to see you getting prepped for the stage Carl. DO IT!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Old Sup maybe we can invite MarkS51 so I can bitch slap him around a little.
    On the list for Bannukah

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6' 200lbs. (Srs)
    I love it!

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I've said many times that this site can be both a blessing and a curse. It's great for gaining knowledge and it's great for motivation since you have access to a lot of like-minded people....

... but it can definitely suck at times when you look around and compare yourself and your accomplishments to others here.
    Very true!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    I always had an avatar because I felt I needed one to be taken seriously and to show that I'm real and not just some troll. The people I respect here show themselves, so why shouldn't I? That said, I'd probably be mortified if anyone I knew in real life saw my pictures here - I don't want to seem like some vainglorious flexer. Not yet at least So while I show my face and my body, I don't yet show both together.

That pretty much describes it for me. I try to be a little discreet about my vanity. The real reason I don't update more is because I only take pictures when I'm home alone. (And that is very seldom). My wife just kind of rolls her eyes when she sees me flexing and especially if I'm trying to use the camera.

What!!!? I'll I ever read on here is "He's not natural. He takes supplements." Now I read you're going to Masters Nats. I'm starting to think a guy can't believe everything he reads on the internet.

Woo Hoo! That's fantastic!

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gotta admit, I don't put any faith at all in avatars.

They're way too variable. People tend to put up their "best side" (sh*t, I know I have). Lighting, position, dates, all sorts can be played with to give an end result which isn't always true to life.
    I tend to look at progress pics and galleries if I'm looking for advice. If a dude's got a dozen or so photos up and looks like he lifts then his word might carry a bit of weight. But avatars? Nope. I don't rate them as something you can judge others by. One hit wonders in my book.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tryintorebuild View Post
    What!!!? I'll I ever read on here is "He's not natural. He takes supplements." Now I read you're going to Masters Nats. I'm starting to think a guy can't believe everything he reads on the internet.
    You do realize that Masters Nationals is an untested, NPC sanctioned contest right?

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    They're way too variable. People tend to put up their "best side" (sh*t, I know I have). Lighting, position, dates, all sorts can be played with to give an end result which isn't always true to life.
    <---------------------This is true, if I had posed my 'side tricep' shot from the other side, it doesn't look as good

Ed you ignoring me man?
    On the list for Bannukah

WTF you are not inviting me?
    It seems toe last time you just showed up in Pittsburg without an invitation? .

OF COURSE YOU'RE INVITED!!!! Everyone should go and this time I'm gonna party like crazy after!

Ed you ignoring me man?
    Lol! Is that possible? HA Ha Ha!!!

Hey man just busy!

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People who frequent/participate in a bodybuilding site, should at the very least post pics or a video.

I can't understand why someone would be in a bodybuilding site giving out advise or ridiculing others if they themselves do not participate in some kind of training.

I'm still asking for advice and critiques and I know that I value the comments coming from the people I've seen in videos, followed their journals or progress pics and I generally dismiss comments from the people with no avi, no pics, no vids, no journal. There are tons of people that join up on this site and within a very short period of time they go from noob to expert with nothing to back it up. They're book or post experts, their expertise does not come from experience. The best way I can relate to this is that I personally don't want to be treated by a doctor right out medical school, represented by lawyer right out of law school or have my finances managed by someone straight out of college. Experience matters a lot.

I've seen OS's videos and when it comes to the big three, I'd take his advice any day of the week. I also don't care who's getting additional help with their diet and supplements either. I just value the opinions of the people that have achieved success. I'm very reluctant to offer any advice and when I do, I usually caveat my advice with that what has worked for me, just might not work for you, i.e. YMMV.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To me, an avatar makes me think I'm exchanging ideas with a real person. I know an avatar is no proof of reality but it seems that way. An avatar-less post might prompt a trip to bodyspace just out of curiosity. Having been here for a while, you get a feel for who might be credible or not. Having said that, there are many avatar-less posters who know their stuff.

Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    I'm still asking for advice and critiques and I know that I value the comments coming from the people I've seen in videos, followed their journals or progress pics and I generally dismiss comments from the people with no avi, no pics, no vids, no journal. There are tons of people that join up on this site and within a very short period of time they go from noob to expert with nothing to back it up. They're book or post experts, their expertise does not come from experience. The best way I can relate to this is that I personally don't want to be treated by a doctor right out medical school, represented by lawyer right out of law school or have my finances managed by someone straight out of college. Experience matters a lot.

I've seen OS's videos and when it comes to the big three, I'd take his advice any day of the week. I also don't care who's getting additional help with their diet and supplements either. I just value the opinions of the people that have achieved success. I'm very reluctant to offer any advice and when I do, I usually caveat my advice with that what has worked for me, just might not work for you, i.e. YMMV.
    Good point man.
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I don't make significant noticeable gains every 3 days, I don't feel the need to plaster the boards with progress pics and videos every three days.
    You should try an anabolic diet.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    You do realize that Masters Nationals is an untested, NPC sanctioned contest right?
    Brb. Foot still stuck in mouth.

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't post pics because I would not want the stigma of having posted pics on a forum alongside the pics of forum *******s who pull their pants down to the point of their pubes and do so having a semi-boner. If my friends and family found out I frequented such a forum they would think I'd turned queer and my high-protein diet was exclusively via tubesteak.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even though this is a bodybuilding site I just feel posting near nekked photos of myself is narcisistic. Nothing wrong with anyone else doing it and I have posted numerous vids of me squating.

Some shows may be drug tested but come'on; part of being on the gear is knowing how to use it.
    Last edited by JRT6; 12-18-2012 at 02:11 PM.