Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mayor_West will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jayluk4600 View Post
    On a side note recently hitting a local 24 hr gym at 5:30 one morning to find pooh spread all over the men's bathroom.

But ya that would make me mad too Flex.
    It would seem your gym would get some use out of this:

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Getsum View Post
    Anyway, I feel bad for the women and some of the smaller or disabled men having to deal with that crap.
    Yep; last week there were a few ladies about to do legs and they walked over to the leg press area and both machines were loaded up with 8 plates/side. The look on their faces said it all; I felt bad so I took some time to help them clear the plates off.

That same morning there was a 100lb dumbbell standing on end on a flat bench. I mean leaving them on the floor is ignorant enough; but most people can at least roll them out of the way. But I doubt many women would be able to easily pick up and deal with a vertical 100lb DB like that.

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Tripping over a dumbbell or a barbell shouldn't be a concern in a gym.
    Tripped over a 45 lbs plate that was lying flat on the floor in the middle of the gym last week. Should have seen it I guess, but flat black plate on a black floor. I really don't get how/why plates end up like this all over the place. And the goofs that carry dumbbells to remote areas of the gym and leave them there should be shot. This morning there were literally dozens of DBs littered all around the smith machines and power cages. Nowhere near the DB racks.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MHANSARD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=Nikonguy;995692943]Trainer: "This place is a mess, should we clean up"?
    Night manager: "Naaa, that guy Jim will be here first thing in the morning"
    Trainer: "Is he that strong phucker that squats, deadlifts and uses chalk"?
    Night manager: "Yep"
    Trainer: "Oh . . . well screw it then, he won't care. Wanna go get a beer"?
    Night Manager: "You read my mind brah".

LOL, Nice, read my mind
    I'm just loving life. That's what it's all about in the end anyway.

MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    My gym opens at 5am.

Took this vid at about 5:10am this morning and I was the only one on the floor:

That was just a quick vid; there was more of the same all over the place, but you get the idea. Meanwhile they bitch at me for making noise when I deadlift and for using chalk.SMH
    For the record: I always re-rack my dumbbells and unload all plate loaded machines and oly bars. ALWAYS.
    Man, I thought I had it bad. Just yesterday my gym was infested with a bunch of teens loudly demonstrating their vast ignorance and leaving stuff around but it wasn't anything like this.

I dunno, Flex. Maybe you should find a way of shaming the gym. Post the vid to their FB page if they have one or something. There will always be lazy members but the problem begins with lazy management.

Wonder if we could start a sticky thread here for Gym tour Vids with member commentary? The vids would be strictly short tours of our gyms, what we like, what we don't. Uploaders could set up a standard poll for their Vids with Hall of Fame, Great, Good, Average, Lousy, Hall of Shame choices, etc. They could be done anonymously given the use of handles (be sure not to put your face in the vid) and who knows, maybe word would get out to the lousy ones they're in the BB.com Hall of Shame or something. Better yet, uploaders could email their gyms management AND THEIR LOCAL COMPETITORS alerting them to the fact they made the list. Might help.
    It's 80% diet, 20% workout and 100% in the mind.

If you can read or carry on a conversation, you ain't working out.

To be different the only thing you have to do is stand fast when the herd moves.

Parking your s**t on a bench ain't the same thing as using it!

dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtownlifter1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    I liked the part where you said non lifting ****gpt....i lold
    Me too, that was awesome

MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep; last week there were a few ladies about to do legs and they walked over to the leg press area and both machines were loaded up with 8 plates/side. The look on their faces said it all; I felt bad so I took some time to help them clear the plates off.
    Back when I smoked cigars we had a name for the hysterical effect the smoke and aroma had on most women who happened by: "Bitch Repellent". If they got agitated, made a face and fled we knew they were uncool. Cool ones would come in and be at ease understanding that when one enters a Cigar store it's likely to smell like cigars and were welcome by all.

I've noticed a similar phenomena in the weight area. Like us, the cool chicks just sigh and get to work unloading or moving equipment left by lazy phuks. The uncool ones look distressed and await rescue or storm off. The former group tends to mind their etiquette and not tie up the machine, the latter tends to the oblivious and one almost invariably winds up regretting helping them. So maybe, leaving a few strategically pre-loaded machines around that they like would work the same as our Cigar store "Bitch Repellent".

To be different the only thing you have to do is stand fast when the herd moves.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MarkS51 View Post
    I dunno, Flex. Maybe you should find a way of shaming the gym. Post the vid to their FB page if they have one or something. There will always be lazy members but the problem begins with lazy management.
    Agreed. And I'm not on ********, but I do have a general e-mail address for the club.

Have thought about sending them a link to that vid, but they'd probably just revoke my membership for breaking the "no video cameras" rule.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow. That is by far the worst that I have ever seen. People like that are also why I stopped going to movie theaters.

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    I fixed your code. I guess I need youtube tags to view.
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Ya on my iPad I can't see any vids when people use the video tag.
    It's been that way for a while. Youtube videos will show up with 'youtube' tags but not 'video' ones. It's annoying.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

This is why I rage when I get harassed for using chalk or making noise at my gym....
    I've dealt with this same issue, unsuccessfully I might add, in the past. A gym member's only power in such a situation is in threatening to leave, but one member's dues isn't going to sway a gym owner/manager these days.

I'm trying to think of some constructive solution other than threatening to burn the place to the ground if mgmt. doesn't correct the problem, but I got nuthin.'
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Agreed. And I'm not on ********, but I do have a general e-mail address for the club.

Have thought about sending them a link to that vid, but they'd probably just revoke my membership for breaking the "no video cameras" rule.
    You know, here's an idea. Very often the owner is not on site all the time. Maybe getting it to him or her might help. I'd bet an owner or Corp. VP would look at that and not just see untidiness but see LIABILITY and the lazy managers would be getting a heated phone call pronto.

Or send it to the agents and/or underwriting dept. of their Liability insurance carrier. Then, it'll look like a chinese fire drill around there of people picking stuff up.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just use an anonymous email. Tell them you'll call the Candian OSHA (whatever the equivalent is). Or, take a dump in the squat rack, then call HAZMAT (whatever the equivalent there is).
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Just use an anonymous email.
    lmao

My youtube account is full of vids of me lifting and that club that show my face.

I'd have to create a new account I guess.

Personally I'd like to get a job with them as regional manager for the chain and fix that **** up myself. SRS.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao

My youtube account is full of vids of me lifting and that club that show my face.

I'd have to create a new account I guess.

Personally I'd like to get a job with them as regional manager for the chain and fix that **** up myself. SRS.
    Yeah Dru is right, that schit is unacceptable and dangerous i would find a way to send it here vvv and state your location and time.

http://investing.businessweek.com/re...vcapId=4535906

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have the same problem with my gym.
    And the freeweight room is smaller than yours so its a hassle sometimes just getting to the area and putting chit away where I will be training in.

But on the good side.

Im done with my warmup by the time I clean up the mess
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That was just a quick vid; there was more of the same all over the place, but you get the idea.

Meanwhile they bitch at me for making noise when I deadlift and for using chalk.
    That's the world we live in. And those lazy bitches get to vote too... Probably every last one of them expecting some kind of handout somewhere else in there lives too... someone to take care of them, clean up their ****, cook their food...

That's just indicative, IMO, of ****ty parenting.
    Nobody improves without trying. Period.

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

(Bear= wife's nickname for me... Luna= my nickname for her)

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That was simply appalling. I've never seen a mess that bad. And I get irritated when some dipsh*t leaves his (at it's pretty much always his, not her) plates on the barbell. Thank God my gym is nothing like this. Someone comes by before closing to tidy up and re-rack, but never has to deal with a cene like that. But other than the mess, looks like a great facility.

Originally Posted by ShortDave View Post
    Yell at people, it works wonders.
    I bet when Flex yells, people tremble.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    If you can't put em back you shouldn't be lifting em.
    Just what I say: If you're strong enough to lift them, you're strong enough to put them back.

Originally Posted by Mayor_West View Post
    It would seem your gym would get some use out of this:

Is there a web acronym for "spitting out coffee laughing"? SOCL?

Originally Posted by MarkS51 View Post
    Back when I smoked cigars we had a name for the hysterical effect the smoke and aroma had on most women who happened by: "Bitch Repellent". If they got agitated, made a face and fled we knew they were uncool. Cool ones would come in and be at ease understanding that when one enters a Cigar store it's likely to smell like cigars and were welcome by all.

I've noticed a similar phenomena in the weight area. Like us, the cool chicks just sigh and get to work unloading or moving equipment left by lazy phuks. The uncool ones look distressed and await rescue or storm off. The former group tends to mind their etiquette and not tie up the machine, the latter tends to the oblivious and one almost invariably winds up regretting helping them. So maybe, leaving a few strategically pre-loaded machines around that they like would work the same as our Cigar store "Bitch Repellent".
    The cool chicks squat and deadlift.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only gym I was a member of was the "Y" and people rarely left weights lying around.
    But, that's because someone would follow you into the locker room & kick your ass if you didn't go back out & clean up your mess.

Buickboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gym opens at 5am.

Took this vid at about 5:10am this morning and I was the only one on the floor:

That was just a quick vid; there was more of the same all over the place, but you get the idea.

Meanwhile they bitch at me for making noise when I deadlift and for using chalk.

SMH

For the record: I always re-rack my dumbbells and unload all plate loaded machines and oly bars.

ALWAYS.
    This mess cannot be one group, looks like the management does not care and has now created an atmosphere where everyone leaves the equipment scattered. There is more plates and dumbells on the floor than the racks and it looks like they have invested decent $$$ in the equipment.
    I bet they are afraid to upset the customers by nagging them, maybe suggest laminated signs on alot of the equipment and racks.

JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow now that is a mess! I feel better about the gym I go to now. I get mad that people don't unload the bars & machines, but at least I can walk without worrying about tripping on weight plates. Its probably a group of teens who think they are hardcore. Funny most of the DBs on the floor are tiny ones and the BBs have 1 plate on them. The noise of grunting and weights hitting the floor at night must be sickening.

Maybe a sign with a pic of Flex deadlifting 550 with the caption "Do you really want to piss this guy off with your mess you leave behind?"

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't see the video either but the two gyms I usually hit up both have this issue. Good to see (I suppose) that this is a widespread problem. I've gone into the Y gym right after it's opened and see weights all over the place. The one here at work is annoying because it's mostly the Army soliders leaving the weights on.
    Dave

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, that's a mess - would be irritating. Iso and I don't have that problem at our gym, there's only about 3.5 of us that use the weights - the rest are on the cardio machines gawking at Iso

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That same morning there was a 100lb dumbbell standing on end on a flat bench. I mean leaving them on the floor is ignorant enough; but most people can at least roll them out of the way. But I doubt many women would be able to easily pick up and deal with a vertical 100lb DB like that.
    This tells me that the guys that are using the weights in the evening are lifting SRS weight and probably been at it awhile. Guys' that have been at it awhile seem to have more respect for the gym environment.

But not at that gym apparently.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

metallic1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im glad i have everything i need at home. {allmost everything}
    what a mess

PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was irritated last night becasue there were a few DB, and an oly bar out of place and I could not find some things I needed, to walk in and see a gym in that kind of order would piss me off. My gym is normally spotless, the staff on duty was busy with some other BS but they normally walk around every 15 min or so and put things away.

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OK, I just saw the video...WOW...I'd be filing a complaint with the owners
    Dave

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a similar thing a couple of Sundays ago. I went in at 7am, was the only one there and the place was a disaster...worse than your vid Flex. Up until a yr ago, I would have spent the first 1/2 hr of my wo cleaning the place but I just won't do it anymore. So, I stepped over all the trash, db, plates, bars etc... to do my thing. Then, a group of women came in and started their circuit. Well, I got the feeling they thought I made the mess. I just ignored and went about my business.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOLAlift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Luckily I don't have that problem at my gym. I think publicly shaming the gym is the best way to get the management's attention. Posting the link to their ********, or putting a few still shots on yelp or some other rating website might get their attention, as well as an anonymous email to corporate, as long as it's done professionally. I'm sure the owner is unaware.

Re: chalk. Maybe you could try liquid chalk and wipe the bar down afterwards? They might not even notice then. Usually people's problem with the chalk is that they'd have to clean/vacuum the floor afterwards. If they're too lazy to rack the weights you can see how they'd be too lazy to vacuum the floor after you've used chalk.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I could get a workout just cleaning that chit up.......

Wonder if someone at the gym saw this thread or my youtube vid.

Place was much better this morning. Most organized I've seen it yet.

Only a handful of dbs on the floor; most were on the racks. All the fixed barbells were on the racks, and I didn't see any freeweights on the floor.

Coincidence?

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Coincidence?
    Time will tell.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733