Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cals too Low?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JakeSim View Post
    What kind of question is this? It honestly may not of even came up. Not because I don't want to bring it up. It's because I have a more important issue with the OCD probably. Which I don't mind sharing at all. I have a tough time talking about my feelings because I doubt them.

I will probably try to work nutrition doubts in though.
    I think it is something you should tell someone who is helping you with your issues...

Anywya it's your issue to sort out.

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JakeSim View Post
    What kind of question is this? It honestly may not of even came up. Not because I don't want to bring it up. It's because I have a more important issue with the OCD probably. Which I don't mind sharing at all. I have a tough time talking about my feelings because I doubt them.

I will probably try to work nutrition doubts in though.
    As AlwaysTryin stated since your seeing a physchatrist, doesnt seem like its working because your still posting OCD Anorexia like symptom posts. The question was an excellent question, becuase you havnt told your physchatrist everything. Kinda seems like you just said that so we could stop with the OCD stating. Well im done in this post, i hope you get better OP, Ive been thru a disorder (Not stated), but i got thru it, and anyone can.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    As AlwaysTryin stated since your seeing a physchatrist, doesnt seem like its working because your still posting OCD Anorexia like symptom posts. The question was an excellent question, becuase you havnt told your physchatrist everything. Kinda seems like you just said that so we could stop with the OCD stating. Well im done in this post, i hope you get better OP, Ive been thru a disorder (Not stated), but i got thru it, and anyone can.
    It takes more than a couple appointments for things to get better. But thank you.

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you do have a mental disorder, especially OCD, lifting, fitness, and tracking your nutrition may not work well alongside that disorder.

Keeping you sane? Sounds like an outlet for your disorder.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mahousesn View Post
    If you do have a mental disorder, especially OCD, lifting, fitness, and tracking your nutrition may not work well alongside that disorder.

careful you suggest he has a problem he will neg you...lol already got me lol
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    He already admitted he has a problem. That's a start. Answers should come from professionals not some bozo on a forum like me.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mahousesn View Post

OCD is obviously involved with my lifestyle. But it seems to get into everything that I love/enjoy. So avoiding the things my OCD gets involved in is only giving it more power.

I'm definitely not gonna drop the lifestyle as I have been like this for a good percentage of my life.

Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    I negged you last time plainly on the unecessary act of making fun of my disorder which I am definitely not proud of. That was a well-deserved neg.