Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

from leg day yesterday... i dont give a flying f*ck about what i look like. i dont wear makeup to the gym, my hair is never done, i seriously tucked my tank top in my shorts bc the tag was irritating me on the presses LOL, and i love my old *** boots for legs. they are super flat and rubber-soled aka grippy!
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my hair is down!! mega rare. on a side note, i am pastier than casper. starting mtan2 here within the week....not for long b*tchezzzzz
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

day two of my cutters and i am all shaky. lol. since this does not allow me to be exact i will try and elaborate appropriately.... i am on a concentrated thyroid medication, currently at 20mcg a day in the morning. i also am on an oral beta-agonist asthmatic pill, common in horses, at 120mcg a day-80 in the morning, 40 in the afternoon. caffeine, yohimbe, and primatene are also taken (12.5mcg ephedrine [so 1 prima tab]) in the am, the other 12.5 in the afternoon along with another yohimbe and caffeine. i am staying consistent at my 5mg of the very mildAAS in the morning, and am not spliting it up 2x a day or taking more than 5 per day (no more at night). i am going to start my mela-2 tonight. it needs bac water and it's impossible to get right now, so i am going to make sterilewater, pre-mix and fill my ndls and freeze them.

did hour on step mill, lifted back, and hour low intens. on bike yesterday. today it will probably be the same, but walking on a treadmill for the last hour.
    work smarter, not harder

"Fructose consumption but not glucose consumption increases fractional hepatic DNL, elevating triglyceride levels in blood. It makes sense because fructose metabolism is independent of phosphofructose kinase regulation, unlike glucose metabolism (Mayes, 1993). It has been also shown that fructose may activate a sterol receptor binding protein which activates genes in DNL (Matsuzaka, 2004). In addition, hepatic lipids may increase because increased DNL supplies more endogenous fatty acids and hepatic DNL limits fatty acid oxidation in the liver via production of malonyl-CoA, which reduces the entry of fatty acids into the mitochondria (McGarry, 1995)."
    Effects of Consuming Dietary Fructose versus Glucose on de novo Lipogenesis in Overweight and Obese Human Subjects
    researhed and written by Berkeley UG Patrick Lam...big fan right here. fab article that delves into a rather untouched topic.
    dr hellerstein, the professor from there who i have been tirelessly trying to contact was part of his committee...obviously since he's a metabolism genius.

great publication.
    in a nutshell what does this mean?
    WHY I EAT EFFING CRANBERRIES POST WORKOUT. lol.
    work smarter, not harder

also. effing bloat.
    this avar is making me bloat up like a freaking balloon. no progress pictures because i look like a fluffy marshmallow. seriously! if i just stand unflexed it looks like i have no muscle tone. :-( im super sad and freaking out, seriously. it's that bad. I'm just dealing with it and will stop 2 weeks pre-show...and supp with some nol then. but for now i will look like a puffy plush toy. waaaah.
    work smarter, not harder

oh well progress pic bloated
    work smarter, not harder

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, packing some serious muscle there. Nice pics!

PS - You really doing 2 hours of cardio a day?!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In and subbed. You rock!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Damn, packing some serious muscle there. Nice pics!

PS - You really doing 2 hours of cardio a day?!
    only last 8 weeks... up until saturday (my 8 week mark) i kept it LOW. leaned up slow and steady up until to hold as much muscle as i could. now im ramping up the cario and cutters to shred!
    work smarter, not harder

www.DrCraigBanks.com ... new article posted by yours truly. he's a buddy and a fabulous sports chiropractor. He is the man who is fixing my back, and the cousin of Miss Chelsey Morgenstern, former Figure Olympia competitor and a gf of mine.

anyways, leg day today.
    the gym was all jacked up-it was 5 degrees outside and it's in the basement and there was no air flow, so it was about 95* inside with the smell of total BO, windows fogged, and everything was dewey - like i kept thinking the bottom of my sneakers were wet but it was really this weirdness sitting on all of the equipment because of the wretched humidity. so continuing....i did a triple set to start with
    hack squats (90lb) for 15
    seated calf raise (90lb) 15
    smith squat (225 and 285) 10-15

next triple set for 3
    standing smith calf raise (285) 15
    leg press single leg strict 90lb for 15
    calf leg press raise single leg 90lb for 25

next set:
    front squat 3x8 @ 185 with 10lb plates under heels
    SS
    normal squat 3x12-15 @185 with 10lb plates under heels

next set:
    nautilus leg press (old school one! lol) with i think around 300lbs for 3x12
    SS
    quad extensions 3x15-20 at 150

next set:
    prone hamstring curls 3x10-12 @ 90-110
    SS
    unweighted single leg stiff legged deadlifts for a stretch and balance

lunges:
    treadmill for 10 minutes, 5% incline, 1mph. 7min forward, 3 backward.

abs-random stuff

cardio:
    15 minutes stepmill, 50 and 90spm one-minute long intervals...on slow intervals going forward, on fast intervals switching between side-stepping and walking backwards.
    have to double up tomorrow to make up for the hour and a half of cardio i didnt do. will get to gym at 5am to do that and then normal cardio in pm.
    work smarter, not harder

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DAMN.. should have checked this out sooner! How many mg of var, if you don't mind me asking
    Last edited by Keyboardsmasher; 01-24-2013 at 04:37 AM.
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

Originally Posted by Keyboardsmasher View Post
    DAMN.. should have checked this out sooner! How many mg of var, if you don't mind me asking

i just started a little over 2 weeks ago. Began with 10/day split up 2x at 5 each, and tapered down to 5 once a day in the am.
    work smarter, not harder

Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kimmypoohx3 View Post
    i just started a little over 2 weeks ago. Began with 10/day split up 2x at 5 each, and tapered down to 5 once a day in the am.
    Nice, nothing to crazy. Ps those quads are insane.

im hungry! lol.
    last night was testing....i was just having one of those moments. i was starving, cranky, had no motivation to lift, only did 90 min of cardio... 45 step mill hard 45 recumbent bike easy, and there were obnoxious annoying people in the gym not shutting up (i was lifting with derek so i didnt have my headphones in). it was shoulder day and i was beat. i wanted a cheat meal but told myself that i seriously couldn't do it, and 7 weeks is too close to get that kind of food (in all honesty it is..i've come too far to demolish my hard work), and instead went to giant eagle (our grocery store) and got 4 boxes of sugar free popsicles (they were on sale...the swirl ones kind of like creamsicles!), 2 large containers of FF plain greek yogurt, and called it a night. I went home and smashed a protein shake then went ham on the Greek yogurt! hahaha i didnt even weigh it, i am such a rebel. LOL. but in any case, it helped put me to sleep at the ripe hour of 1am. :-(

But on another note, i have felt that since i started on my ctomel, ephedrine(primatene), yohimbe, caffeine and cbuterol stack i have made more progress in, what, 5/6 days than I have for the entirety of my 20 week prep so far? disappointing that these supps make that much difference. it is very disheartening! Think about it..i bust my ass dieting, training and cardio-ing for 12 weeks without any noticeable progress, and the literal slowest fat losses alive (and since i have an underactive thyroid already it makes it that much harder to cut up, but also that much easier to keep muscle) and then all of a sudden i do the same exact diet and take these things for a few days and it's like "WTF is happening to my body!" It is seriously night and day. But this should go to show that these people you see are 99% not natural and there is truly no real way to achieve that without help.
    work smarter, not harder

effing work...jimmy johns subs, oranges, apples, clementines, grapes, 3 donut boxes, bagels....lets be honest here. i ate the top off of a chocolate frosted donut to take with my caffeine pill(lol), and chewed and spit out everything else. O:-)
    work smarter, not harder

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But on another note, i have felt that since i started on my ctomel, ephedrine(primatene), yohimbe, caffeine and cbuterol stack i have made more progress in, what, 5/6 days than I have for the entirety of my 20 week prep so far? disappointing that these supps make that much difference. it is very disheartening! Think about it..i bust my ass dieting, training and cardio-ing for 12 weeks without any noticeable progress, and the literal slowest fat losses alive (and since i have an underactive thyroid already it makes it that much harder to cut up, but also that much easier to keep muscle) and then all of a sudden i do the same exact diet and take these things for a few days and it's like "WTF is happening to my body!" It is seriously night and day. But this should go to show that these people you see are 99% not natural and there is truly no real way to achieve that without help.
    ^^I think it's just your body type. When I prepped for my show this past summer I only used yohimbine and that was just towards the very end. I started the cut at 1800 calories and eventually tapered off to 1600... but never below that. I came in TOO lean to the point of sacrificing muscle. You have the very fortunate and coveted advantage when it comes to muscle building. I don't. I struggle to put on anything. I do, however, lean out effortlessly without any stimulants etc. I'd take your "problem" over mine any day. Even with super supplements I would NEVER be able to put on the kind of mass you have (yes jelly )

I use IF too btw... and I LOVE it. This method of cutting was much easier for me than multiple small meals. Less stress and preparation and I never go to bed hungry.

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was able to get über ripped without anything but diet and work...but that's not to say that I didn't lose a lot of muscle in the process. I could definitely believe that I'll need to consider the use of "supplements" if I do win my pro card and expect to be able to hang with those girls year after year.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

im hungry! lol.
    last night was testing....i was just having one of those moments. i was starving, cranky, had no motivation to lift, only did 90 min of cardio... 45 step mill hard 45 recumbent bike easy, and there were obnoxious annoying people in the gym not shutting up (i was lifting with derek so i didnt have my headphones in). it was shoulder day and i was beat. i wanted a cheat meal but told myself that i seriously couldn't do it, and 7 weeks is too close to get that kind of food (in all honesty it is..i've come too far to demolish my hard work), and instead went to giant eagle (our grocery store) and got 4 boxes of sugar free popsicles (they were on sale...the swirl ones kind of like creamsicles!), 2 large containers of FF plain greek yogurt, and called it a night. I went home and smashed a protein shake then went ham on the Greek yogurt! hahaha i didnt even weigh it, i am such a rebel. LOL. but in any case, it helped put me to sleep at the ripe hour of 1am. :-(

What protocol are you using?

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I was able to get über ripped without anything but diet and work...but that's not to say that I didn't lose a lot of muscle in the process. I could definitely believe that I'll need to consider the use of "supplements" if I do win my pro card and expect to be able to hang with those girls year after year.
    It's so true, friends of mine realized this in bikini and figure last summer at the nationals, the difference in physiques from the provincial to the national level is insane.

interesting. i guess it is just my body type! i have never been a small, lean, tiny girl - always short and stocky! i was a gymnast growing up and even then still the same. so it is really hard to believe that people can lean out eating normal amounts of food and not running cutters, and i am SO jealous! lol. we always want what we can't have, right? i just hate starving 24/7. it sucks. keep the input coming, that's why this bad boy is here! i seriously enjoy reading everyone's comments and experiences.

but on another note i tried my suit bottoms on and besides the water i hold on the back of my hips look awesome..i'm going to work on the suit here in a bit, and hopefully get the bottoms finished this weekend. i left work early because of the blizzard and had to go drop something off to a client - i turned around 1/4 of the way there and came home, my little bimmer doesn't handle deep snow well and the roads were horrible.
    work smarter, not harder

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WhAT THE FOCK!?

You have bigger traps, delts, biceps, triceps, quads then me.

WHEN WILL IT BE MY FeRN!?

EDIT: Oh, 5'2", 7 years in the gym.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I disagree with your statement about not being able to achieve results naturally.
    SARASOTA BARBELL & Team ProScience

Proud wife of Erick Stevens.

Fatty turned coach, gym owner and powerlifter at heart.
    275/160/355

NGA Figure Pro. Lifetime Natty.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158291393&pagenumber=

Originally Posted by KelseaMarie View Post
    I disagree with your statement about not being able to achieve results naturally.

read my last post... i feel like everyone has their own vices. 9/10 people have trouble with the mass building but not cutting and im the 1/10 who is the complete opposite. waaah it sucks lol
    work smarter, not harder

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But on another note, i have felt that since i started on my ctomel, ephedrine(primatene), yohimbe, caffeine and cbuterol stack i have made more progress in, what, 5/6 days than I have for the entirety of my 20 week prep so far? disappointing that these supps make that much difference. it is very disheartening!
    Pretty sure Clen eating is not a supp, it's illegal without a prescription. GL with your illegal substance use competition thing goals of 2013.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Pretty sure Clen eating is not a supp, it's illegal without a prescription. GL with your illegal substance use competition thing goals of 2013.
    i have asthma lol.., its not illegal with an rx. i have formoterol and albuterol as well, all for that reason. it's not my fault that being b-agonists they serve two purposes
    work smarter, not harder

no wonder why people dont say anything on here. lol. i'm not trying to be rude but if you want to make smartass comments read everything first. i have to have a functional rhinoplasty 4 days after my show because of nasal valve stenosis since birth which has been major asthmatic contributing factor and have terrible attacks in cold weather cardio.

on a side note, i had pad thai, toast, an apple and brownies last night. two weeks without a cheat meal was long enough...but just long enough. i will probably have a sweet next weekend and my next "cheat" a week after that. off to snowboard now, ciao.
    work smarter, not harder

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just trying to look for answers

Kim
    Do you think that some of these things you take can hold water? I believe so, but lookin to break down what you are doing?

Also if you stopped ur cheat meals along with ur so called c&s, do you think more progress would b seen?

Just trying to look from the outside n give you some suggestions?

Tight precise numbers(P/C/F) with allocated refeeds would be better than the above mentioned!

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    Kim
    Do you think that some of these things you take can hold water? I believe so, but lookin to break down what you are doing?

Also if you stopped ur cheat meals along with ur so called c&s, do you think more progress would b seen?

Tight precise numbers(P/C/F) with allocated refeeds would be better than the above mentioned!
    She's touched on everything you've mentioned.

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    Kim
    they totally can, well var yes for sure but right now im not monitoring my water.

my cheat meals are always last meal of my day on the weekend, i cut it down from once a week until once every other.... i dont gorge or go eat a whole pizza.

my numbers are always fairly precise. drop from 200 to 150g protein over the span of my diet, carbs pre and post workout(20g each) and fats with my meals outside of the carb meals.... but realistically i dont want to live or prep like a psycho. i want to be able to do this as normal as possible without obsessing over things. i am clinically am hypothyroidic and do not take my medication ever, just when im close to a show. its the reason i add and retain muscle so well, or so my endocrinologist thinks. thats the reason im losing so slow...i just started my meds last week. truly im not worried, im not cutting out my "cheat meal" or planning refeeds with sweet potatoes lol because the point of resetting leptin levels is valid and wont happem then, and my calories are way below maintenance the rest of the week
    work smarter, not harder

sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no wonder why people dont say anything on here. lol. i'm not trying to be rude but if you want to make smartass comments read everything first. i have to have a functional rhinoplasty 4 days after my show because of nasal valve stenosis since birth which has been major asthmatic contributing factor and have terrible attacks in cold weather cardio.

on a side note, i had pad thai, toast, an apple and brownies last night. two weeks without a cheat meal was long enough...but just long enough. i will probably have a sweet next weekend and my next "cheat" a week after that. off to snowboard now, ciao.
    mmmm...pad thai

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess you got it covered.

And as far as competing it depends on how bad u want this because u have a great frame n build but have to get a tad lower w bodyfat n u can do very well

As far as refeeds go there r many foods u can use to bump cals up not just sweet potatoes.

Good luck