Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimmypoohx3 View Post
    i push for 200g protein, 30-40g fat, trace carbs. usually only get about 150P though
    Oh wow...that's super low. But refeeds ought to bring up your weekly average. That was the most enjoyable method for me....6 days at 1200 to 1300 then one refeed of typical diet day + half a pizza on top...or a cup (uncooked volume) of oatmeal with lots of PB and Mawmaw's mayhaw jelly stirred in. Always felt like a little reward for not cheating on the diet.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Oh wow...that's super low. But refeeds ought to bring up your weekly average. That was the most enjoyable method for me....6 days at 1200 to 1300 then one refeed of typical diet day + half a pizza on top...or a cup (uncooked volume) of oatmeal with lots of PB and Mawmaw's mayhaw jelly stirred in. Always felt like a little reward for not cheating on the diet.
    a normal day my protein hits around 180, so i get ~ 720cal from P, 40g fat at around ~360cal from F, and ~30g carbs so 120cal from C. 1200 calories total is what my app and spreadsheet usually comes in at!
    i refeed once a week with high carb and sugar, and a cheat meal last meal before bed every 5-6 days and i go to TOWN and eat a small elephant lol
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so far ive had almonds and smoked turkey from honey baked ham for two meals. about to lift back and do cardio. nothing else good going on today!
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

had a ****ty lat workout. derek was being a baby bc his "shoulders hurt" from tuesday...uh i did the same workout you did and mine are fine. lol. im ruthless. just some dumb pullups, pull downs and that was about the extent of it, terrible. 20 min LISS 10 min HIIT recumbent bike. swear to god this is the teardrop killer. so after you're warmed up start on level 6, and every minute increase resistance for the last 20 sec starting at 10 all the way to max at 20(well how mine is set on the gray life fitness). today the gym was closing so i didnt have time to go 10,11,12...20 so i just did level 6-10,6-12,6-14,6-16,6-18,6-20 and rested an extra min in between 16 to 18 and 18 to 20. do this and thank me later, i could feel my teardrops ripping to shreds

diet after my turkey splurge was boring. cocoa powder mixed with pb/splenda/tbsp of oats, blackberries and craisins post workout with a subway salad and some mixed nuts for two meals....jalapenos, lettuce, cucs, banana peppers, olives, double chicken with a side of FF honey mustard.

laying here dreaming of oreo balls! crushed oreos, cream cheese, packed tightly into balls, dipped in chocolate and frozen.
    work smarter, not harder

John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Boring :O but oats+pb = heaven!?!?!?
    Twitter:@teamcagedanimal
    ********: ********.com/jtorresbodybuilder
    Instagram: @John1262

Originally Posted by John1262 View Post
    Boring :O but oats+pb = heaven!?!?!?
    it wasnt even a tbsp. LOL
    work smarter, not harder

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear about the bad workout...at least it'll fire you up to kill it next time!!!
    advertising not permitted

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with your prep! Just stopped by to say how weak your thread makes me feel. Keep up the good work!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

just at work about to smash the veggie tray at our christmas party wearing my awesome christmas-themed pajama shirt and fuzzy northface pants! lol

work smarter, not harder

guess who had another practically nonexistent leg workout? this girl. derek and i fought again, and i left for the comfort of the recumbent bike once again. i wanted to superset weighted sumo squats with the nautilus and he refused thus causing a fight. i went upstairs to the middle recumbent bike out of 5, all empty, and instead of picking one of the ends another guy comes up and sits right next to me. he isnt just doing some "whatever cardio", he's pretending that lance armstrong is leading his pace line in the peloton and he's gotta pull to the front of the pack. huffing, puffing, wheezing, basically dying i could smell his mint gum.. i was obviously already annoyed to the fullest about the stuff that had just happened and my hands were sweating i was so annoyed, i did everything in my power to not go off on him so i moved down to the end bike. LOL. so my life sucks basically, i cant get in one decent lift because my boyfriend sucks, and i am so hungry im about to yell at a middle aged man. sweeeet
    work smarter, not harder

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oreo balls? OMG YUM!!!

I'm so in for this!!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

guess who had another practically nonexistent leg workout? this girl. derek and i fought again, and i left for the comfort of the recumbent bike once again. i wanted to superset weighted sumo squats with the nautilus and he refused thus causing a fight. i went upstairs to the middle recumbent bike out of 5, all empty, and instead of picking one of the ends another guy comes up and sits right next to me. he isnt just doing some "whatever cardio", he's pretending that lance armstrong is leading his pace line in the peloton and he's gotta pull to the front of the pack. huffing, puffing, wheezing, basically dying i could smell his mint gum.. i was obviously already annoyed to the fullest about the stuff that had just happened and my hands were sweating i was so annoyed, i did everything in my power to not go off on him so i moved down to the end bike. LOL. so my life sucks basically, i cant get in one decent lift because my boyfriend sucks, and i am so hungry im about to yell at a middle aged man. sweeeet
    Loool yell all out!!!
    Twitter:@teamcagedanimal
    ********: ********.com/jtorresbodybuilder
    Instagram: @John1262

why am i up at 6:30am on a saturday, not to mention a holiday weekend? ooooh boy well the answer is that i had to pee and take frick and frack out (pups) and now I'm so hungry i cant go back to bed. i do hate IF on weekends since i don't have work to keep myself occupied with...i wake up like "i'm hungry ill go make protein pancakes"-- oh wait i can't. AND my gym doesn't open until 8! i have to lift legs from yesterday and do some "real" cardio, I've been p*ssyfooting it this week...normally i do about 50% of it outside but we've had terrible weather, currently blizzard-ing right now, so unless i buy some snow shoes then i'm SOL.
    work smarter, not harder

my day! ran 6 miles of a variety of sprint intervals right after a snow storm on an empty tummy, came home and ate some honey baked turkey with almonds and some dark chocolate...then cleaned up for a christmas party. i just want to snowboard!
    work smarter, not harder

Well I woke up today feeling the worst I have in a long time. An old chronic knee issue has been rearing its ugly head since prep started (due to the cardio) and I woke up this morning in absolute misery. It is also my lead snowboarding leg and have MAJOR issues every winter. I also tore my flexor hallucinus longus tendon on my right foot two years ago and I can't bend my left big toe down, pretty sure I have done something similar. Last time I had to cancel my yearly snowboarding trip because of it, so I hope I can get myself all fixed before Colorado in Feb! I am unhappy and what a terrible morning so far.
    As far as how I look, BAD is an understatement. I am flat, bloated, washed out, un-vascular, look like I don't work out, etc. LOL. I know this happened last Thursday and I was freaking out because "i lost my muscles" and I am trying to mentally accept this is how I am going to look with my diet. I lifted shoulders yesterday and there was no pump, anywhere! I am so sad lol. but I get to eat on Tuesday! I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and compare to last monday's weight of 144.5. Hopefully I am down one pound to 143.5! I was depleted on Monday as well so it should kind of be "an eye for an eye". It is becoming very difficult to judge how I look because I am so flat and undefined due to lack of, well, everything in my diet lol. I know that my refeeds make me fill out so i need to stop panicking.

On another related note, my hypothyroidism doesn't help with bloating. I have had clinically reduced serum t3 levels for years, which I attribute fully to my easy gain of muscle (and influx of thousands of calories over maintenance too haha). I am unmedicated, as I am timid that taking cytomel will metabolize my muscle. That is one reason why I have to diet so hard, which sucks. It has been bearable, besides my constant naps/sleeping and hands/feet/nose always being ice cold! lol. But it is known to cause major water retention, and I am always bloated (on top of my sugar free foods diet staple, which doesnt help).

yesterday we went to olive garden. during the day for my meals i ate honey baked turkey with almonds (2x) and one meal of shredded chicken with 10 kidney beans and a serving of salsa. i got unlimited salad dressing on the side hold the croutons and onions(ew). came home and ate almonds, 3 blackberries, and a protein shake with 2.5 scoops or 50g Protein. before bed i had a serving of pb2. today it's only 9 so i havent eaten yet.

until later!
    Last edited by kimmypoohx3; 12-23-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    work smarter, not harder

diet up until last meal of today was 6 almonds and 50g protein from my shakes, some pb2, coffee....that's it.
    off day lifting, ran 3 miles w derek and the pup.

instead of getting xmas eve and day to basically set me back by my previously planned "eating whatever", i opted to have a CARB refeed meal (not cheat meal, as I had said earlier about pulling these soon completely) as my last meal tonight and not allow myself free foods on these two days coming up. i'm planning on A LOT of sugary cereal (which i was planning on eating the entire box on tues morning while opening presents, lol no but seriously) and some saltines with nutella, and some pasta and that is going to be it! here in about 20 mins. next carb up will be on saturday, as the 5 day carb up seems to have been working. i am getting EXTREMELY crabby and downright nasty to everyone and it's definitely taking a toll. i am going to a total of 4 dinners tomorrow and tuesday and feel like as unfortunate as it sounds, i would rather just not be put in that position. off to eat my rice krispy treats and crackers! nom nom.

its 1:30am and i cant sleep. my GI is in so much distress i couldnt sit down on the toilet to pee. I cant stand up fully either. i had a little more than half a box of cereal with skim and some pasta with mozzarella, skim, i cant believe it's not butter and a few saltines with a minimal amount of nutella, and a klondike ice cream sandwich with cherries and pb all within an hour (whenever i refeed or cheat i keep the window as TINY as possible). I seriously cannot move. Never again. n e v e r a g a i n . I have never been in this much agony before. My body isnt used to carbs, especially in this amount, and my digestive enzymes are in an insufficient amount to be able to handle breaking all of this down at once. I stuck to a quick digesting form of sugars in the cereal (maltodextrin and glucose) and longer digesting in the pasta (just regular noodles, no whole grains). I told Derek to not allow this anymore... i will be sticking to a small dessert for my refeeds from now on, i overdid it on quantity because I didnt stuff my face with fried greasy goodness, and i almost should have if it would make this pain go away. I literally cant function, i keep farting and burping, and have to be up in 3 hours for a 2 hour road bike ride. sweet jesus.

merry christmas eve all!

edit: 2:30am and still doubled over in the fetal position, in excruciating pain, in bed.
    Last edited by kimmypoohx3; 12-23-2012 at 11:21 PM.
    work smarter, not harder

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hang in there!

instead of getting xmas eve and day to basically set me back by my previously planned "eating whatever", i opted to have a CARB refeed meal (not cheat meal, as I had said earlier about pulling these soon completely) as my last meal tonight and not allow myself free foods on these two days coming up. i'm planning on A LOT of sugary cereal (which i was planning on eating the entire box on tues morning while opening presents, lol no but seriously) and some saltines with nutella, and some pasta and that is going to be it! here in about 20 mins. next carb up will be on saturday, as the 5 day carb up seems to have been working. i am getting EXTREMELY crabby and downright nasty to everyone and it's definitely taking a toll. i am going to a total of 4 dinners tomorrow and tuesday and feel like as unfortunate as it sounds, i would rather just not be put in that position. off to eat my rice krispy treats and crackers! nom nom.

its 1:30am and i cant sleep. my GI is in so much distress i couldnt sit down on the toilet to pee. I cant stand up fully either. i had a little more than half a box of cereal with skim and some pasta with mozzarella, skim, i cant believe it's not butter and a few saltines with a minimal amount of nutella, and a klondike ice cream sandwich with cherries and pb all within an hour (whenever i refeed or cheat i keep the window as TINY as possible). I seriously cannot move. Never again. n e v e r a g a i n . I have never been in this much agony before. My body isnt used to carbs, especially in this amount, and my digestive enzymes are in an insufficient amount to be able to handle breaking all of this down at once. I stuck to a quick digesting form of sugars in the cereal (maltodextrin and glucose) and longer digesting in the pasta (just regular noodles, no whole grains). I told Derek to not allow this anymore... i will be sticking to a small dessert for my refeeds from now on, i overdid it on quantity because I didnt stuff my face with fried greasy goodness, and i almost should have if it would make this pain go away. I literally cant function, i keep farting and burping, and have to be up in 3 hours for a 2 hour road bike ride. sweet jesus.

merry christmas eve all!

edit: 2:30am and still doubled over in the fetal position, in excruciating pain, in bed.[/QUOTE]

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yikes! I hope you feel better by Christmas Day! Sending no-more-sore-tummy vibes your way!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Merry Christmas

Have a great time with everyone

Enjoy it

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER FOR CHRISTMAS!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

sorry for lack of updates. christmas eve lifted legs/biceps and ran 3, christmas day went off diet and enjoyed some xmas cookies, and a few yummy treats. no gyms were open though so it was an off day. today lifted back and ran for 45 min, then liss 20 min post lift. ate some pineapple pre/post lift, along with some sugar free apple cider (got it at walmart), mrs weiss' chicken soup with the noodles strained, and a few protein shakes. my stomach is still effed up from sunday evening, i pooped out corn from cornbread casserole that I ate yesterday this afternoon(lol...no sensor here!), and i still feel miserable. on top of my GI issues, i know I'm getting the flu..i can totally feel it. muscles achy(terribly weak lift today), bones hurt, so mucus-y, just waiting for it to hit me. I am absolutely TERRIFIED to eat carbs and sugar in normal quantities too...i am not sure what was causing my stomach to be all hemmed up but it still is and i dont like food right now, at all. not to mention my 45 min run was in 6 inches of fresh powder in a legitimate blizzard and impossible today...love snow but like the sidewalks plowed at least lol.

also.....
    some "fitness guru" posted "trust your struggle" on one of her workout pics. What I've learned in my 7 years doing this fitness thing, even though I never understood until recently, is that it is the complete opposite of a struggle. It is a daily commitment, but it should be fun. Enjoy fitness or you will FAIL. Do it because you want to, not because you find it difficult. I have been in misery over dieting and prepping for years but this time it's different, and I've been the most successful so far.
    work smarter, not harder

I am overall happy with where I am sitting at 11 weeks 2 days out! I still have a lot of fat to lose, but looking at it from where I started at 20...if I can do what I've done these past 9 weeks and continue it for the next, I will be sitting pretty. I am not stressed out at ALL from this prep. I have two vacations coming up here (one this weekend, and one Feb 20-26) both snowboarding I am so pumped, I am secretly a snow bum and would love to quit everything and just shred all day.
    I think i'm going to have a salad for lunch today! I felt like i was going to puke earlier sitting at my desk so I made some tea...helped a little bit, but oh well. You can never go wrong a salad!

pics at work dont do me justice lol, striations are becoming visible though!

and just a little one of siberian--i mean cleveland winters
    Last edited by kimmypoohx3; 12-27-2012 at 09:49 AM.
    work smarter, not harder

lifted shoulders, did some HIIT and steady state for about 50 min. had a salad w chicken for two meals, PWO isolate shake with some chocolate, low fat popcorn (not an entire serving)... baking a sugar free low carb pumpkin pie right now too. craving something dessert-ish and NOT my protein pancakes which suck lol. pumpkin, splenda, pecan/walnut crust mixed w splenda and i.c.b.i.n.b, egg whites, 2% evaporated milk, egg whites, pumpkin pie spice. will have a small piece of this with my before bed shake! yummy.
    work smarter, not harder

have such a terrible habit when I'm dieting...i'll chew and spit (c & s) EVERYTHING that I cant have. lol. after grad school i moved back in with my parents until i figured out where i was going to relocate to, and little known to me they keep such terrible food in the house all of the time! Especially now since it's the holidays...candy, cookies, you name it-it exists in the household. So only during prep do i chew and spit out, but I do it with everything from m&m's to reese's to chocolate chip cookies to pastries. i even did it with bacon this morning...oops!
    but whatever. i ALWAYS eat what i want when im not stepping on stage. off season is fat season for meeeee! none of these lean-clean-ween-gains for this girl.

my pumpkin pie sucked. stuffed some down this am bc i was soooo excited to try it...and threw the other half out. waah
    lifted chest and did some easy cardio because i ended up seeing a friend at the gym and we caught up, and stopped at subway for a double chicken chopped salad + jalapenos, cucumbers, banana peppers, olives with a side of their amazing fat free honey mustard post-workout. nom nom.
    work smarter, not harder

long time no post. i had a few days off of training, dieting which was planned to fall as close to half-way as possible for my carb load and refeed (normally i do an entire week, so today through fri will still be eating carbs...since i am back to work and my activity is back to nothing i am not eating "****" foods). Was on a snowboarding trip from sat-tuesday, rode 3 out of the 4 days. place didnt have a gym besides some 15 lb db's and a swiss ball so i did a killer high rep arm workout on sat but that was about it.... ate normal food, and burned around 2000kcal of snowboarding per day according to my garmin and alpine replay. there was no way i could diet and ride all day for that long; I tried on sat and had to eat out on saturday night because i literally felt like i was going to pass out (fuzzy feeling, lights are super bright, so weird) right before i got on the lift that evening. I'm obviously bloated as eff right now and feel SUPER hungry (all of that food really amped up my metabolism) and when i walked into work this morning i was so nauseous since I hadn't had breakfast (and i had eaten it every day for 4 days so far). I've had a clementine and about to have a protein shake here in a little bit. and hello 2013!
    work smarter, not harder

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like you had a good ski trip

I don't blame you for eating more skiing takes a lot of energy

Happy new year
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

so I'm 10 weeks out. feel fat as ****, not lean at all.... whatever. lol.
    what to do about my abs? i NEVER work them out, at all. i have an incredibly long torso and the shortest legs known to man. my inseam (crotch to bottom of ankle) is 25.5", and I'm 5'2". This causes my abs to suck all of the time, and it doesn't help it's where I hold 99% of my adipose tissue. normally people have shredded 6 packs at 10 weeks out and mine suck balls.
    should i do weighted ab work now? unweighted? input appreciated! picture of legs yesterday also.

work smarter, not harder

here was my leg workout on wednesday...
    derek tore his rotator cuff so im in the gym by myself for now.
    it was a late lift and i was feeling good so i came up with this GEM.

exercise 1:
    1x20 135 ass2grass squats warm up.
    4x10 225 squats
    1x5 135 ass2grass squats.

exercise 2:
    3x8 135lb front squat with heels on 10lb plates
    SS (super set)
    3x15 sissy squats. STRICT form, use squat bar as anchor and make knees come almost to floor. i start tearing up from quad pain at about rep 10 and cry until 15 usually

exercise 3:
    3x5 225lb stiff legged deadlifts
    TS (triple set)
    3x12 60lb db sumo squats
    TS
    3xfailure squat jumps with legs from wide to narrow (or until failure...i could only do like 4 without falling over)

exercise 4:
    3x10 1 legged hack squats no weight. feet wide for one, narrow for one, medium for one set
    SS
    3x5 glute ham raises on lat pulldown bench using stick to pull myself up

exercise 5:
    2x10 quad extensions light weight like 70lb
    2x15 bulgarian split squats with no weight and back leg raised on the quad extension edge of seat

in conclusion, today is friday morning and i had to take 2 ********s because of my leg pain. i couldnt get in my car, and right now i cant really stand up. i am in excruciating pain. do it if you want to not want to move forever.
    work smarter, not harder

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here was my leg workout on wednesday...
    derek tore his rotator cuff so im in the gym by myself for now.
    it was a late lift and i was feeling good so i came up with this GEM.

exercise 1:
    1x20 135 ass2grass squats warm up.
    4x10 225 squats
    1x5 135 ass2grass squats.

exercise 2:
    3x8 135lb front squat with heels on 10lb plates
    SS (super set)
    3x15 sissy squats. STRICT form, use squat bar as anchor and make knees come almost to floor. i start tearing up from quad pain at about rep 10 and cry until 15 usually

exercise 3:
    3x5 225lb stiff legged deadlifts
    TS (triple set)
    3x12 60lb db sumo squats
    TS
    3xfailure squat jumps with legs from wide to narrow (or until failure...i could only do like 4 without falling over)

exercise 4:
    3x10 1 legged hack squats no weight. feet wide for one, narrow for one, medium for one set
    SS
    3x5 glute ham raises on lat pulldown bench using stick to pull myself up

exercise 5:
    2x10 quad extensions light weight like 70lb
    2x15 bulgarian split squats with no weight and back leg raised on the quad extension edge of seat

in conclusion, today is friday morning and i had to take 2 ********s because of my leg pain. i couldnt get in my car, and right now i cant really stand up. i am in excruciating pain. do it if you want to not want to move forever.
    Hmmm...I may indulge...

My coach wants me to back off on legs since "they're perfect" and do lower weight work. Pffft, whatever, I like my heavy azz leg workoutsand not bein able to pee sitting down for weeks.

And don't feel bad, I too won't have a 6 pack at 10 weeks out. Although I tend to tighten up really quick. What's your experience like? Abs come in late into prep? I kept b!tching that I wanted my glutes to lean out first instead of abz, that may just happen this time around.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Hmmm...I may indulge...

My coach wants me to back off on legs since "they're perfect" and do lower weight work. Pffft, whatever, I like my heavy azz leg workoutsand not bein able to pee sitting down for weeks.

And don't feel bad, I too won't have a 6 pack at 10 weeks out. Although I tend to tighten up really quick. What's your experience like? Abs come in late into prep? I kept b!tching that I wanted my glutes to lean out first instead of abz, that may just happen this time around.

NEVER back down on leg day. hahha it's the only day i actually put in effort at the gym to be honest, and the only day I enjoy. I seriously kind of don't like working out! LOL. except for legs.

my research on abs is that...they literally always suck.
    my legs lean out first, and then my chest, my back, my arms, eventually my shoulders, and finally my midsection.
    I've just never had abs and all my fat sits there. I don't tighten up quickly either, hence my 20 week prep hahahaha. and my crazy Intermittent Fasting regime, and all of the other bs that I have to do since my metabolism is fairly comparable to the speed of a snail AKA f*cking slow.
    i take t3 because of an underactive thyroid, but my dose is clinical and sits at 16mcg a day...which is absolutely NOTHING. i dont take anything else besides sometimes my inhalers for asthma and caffeine, and I drink a lot of tea.
    Now I am a real girl, none of this BS here...and i'm considering taking var. I dont juice, ive never juiced, but right now for physique i'm considering it. Now i highly doubt anyone would actually voice their opinions on it here but i would love to know the benefits of it.
    work smarter, not harder

weekend means i dont IF!! yay.
    woke up and had a banana, 3oz chicken, a little zucchini.
    off for shoulder lift, 7 mile run, meal 2 (isolate and a tbsp pb), bicep lift, and then cardio #2. fun saturday, huh? lol
    work smarter, not harder