Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kimmypoohx3 View Post
    no wonder why people dont say anything on here. lol. i'm not trying to be rude but if you want to make smartass comments read everything first. i have to have a functional rhinoplasty 4 days after my show because of nasal valve stenosis since birth which has been major asthmatic contributing factor and have terrible attacks in cold weather cardio.
    I'm not trying to make smart ads comments but I'm not going to read 5 pages just to find out you're an asthmatic and on 100 products for it. Sorry
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so I'll just start posting exact meals on here so people can see what im eating. i look good this morning. i feel good too. i am falling apart because i keep hurting myself doing sports and stuff but i'm just going to tough it out. i have been looking like garbage because i am bloated and i have no muscle fullness due to lack of, well, everything. but after my cheat meals i always end up looking much better, muscles are full, vascular, striated. i still have 7 weeks to go as well, and i feel like i am going to be exactly where i want to be.

When people say "it just depends on how bad you want it"... i feel like it really means "how bad do you want to f your body up and starve"? i am not about this. i mean obviously i am hungry but i am not going to, for 2 months, deprive myself of one normal meal every or every other week. it keeps me mentally focused too! and know that i have something to look forward to. one meal is not the end-all-be-all 2 months out, and i am sure at 4 weeks they will be totally gone. but for now? i am feeling good with them.

yesterday for my snowboarding trip i munched on cytosport pure protein rtd drinks and marcona almonds (trader joe's brand), a piece of grilled chicken for dinner, a grilled chicken salad when i got home with oil-based dressing and sunflower seeds, cucs. peanut butter before bed with plain FF greek yogurt.
    today i am switching my IF around. because the way work meetings are falling i had to make my food window early this morning, so i had protein pancakes with zero carb vpx protein powder, 1tbsp of peanut butter, greek yogurt, egg white, cinnamon and the rest of my salad from last evening. i will eat another protein shake and salad before my window is up before noon. i cant do my cardio and lift until late this evening, so it all works out to the best it can.

the thing is...i eat impeccably. i do not want a protein and a carb for every meal, and i hate vegetables LOL. i also hate sweet potatoes, and brown rice is alright. there are other options. i would rather have a lean protein (ie shake) and get to have a fat with it than stuff down a yam or broccoli/asparagus that is disgusting or a nasty piece of steak because i cant cook meat somewhat decently for my life

so let's take a look at what i eat and why:
    i drink protein shakes like it's my job, and always with a fat source to slow down digestion. same as someone else eating either chicken and a fat (even though chicken still has fat in it), or steak and yam without the yam...steak is a protein and a fat. but i prefer a shake and nuts to it any day. i dont need a carb with my meals during the day, i am satiated with the fat and hate mixing carbs with my fats 90% of the time.

ff plain greek yogurt and a protein shake is awesome for post-workout/pre-bed (usually one in the same. i lift late). a little sugar for muscle replenishment and to help me sleep, and i tend to wait a little while before having a little peanut butter immediately before falling asleep with my benadryl pill.

i eat salads often, with the same stuff on them. sunflower seeds, cucumbers, and usually a house italian dressing. 99% of the time made with olive oil, and tastes better than crap at the store. but when i make salads myself i use a greek yogurt based light dressing.

when i prepare my chicken at home i dont usually eat it with anything other than just..well..chicken dipped in some mustard. i prep it in small chunks with one side dipped in light mayo (or olive oil based), reduced fat parmesan cheese, fresh rosemary and panko plain bread crumbs. this has a little bit of all the macros in it and it's the only way i can choke down chicken (which i need to do...if not i would seriously have a protein shake for every meal because i HATE chicken with a passion unless it's restaurant cooked aka grilled). i dont load up the chicken, just coat it so it gives it some sort of substance.

because of my job i have to eat out a lot. i work with clients almost daily and are required to take them to lunches, dinners, etc. i always opt for a salad with grilled chicken, and am not afraid to modify and ask for everything on the side. sauces, dressings, and am constantly substituting for things. never cheese and always ask for a veggie instead, usually cucumbers if they have it.

to be honest this is about as exciting as my diet gets during the week...i keep protein powder and almonds at my work desk, and sometimes ill whip up some sort of chicken variety but truthfully that is all my diet is. and sugar free gum/lifesavers candy. lol
    Last edited by kimmypoohx3; 01-28-2013 at 08:29 AM.
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Perhaps stop all the shakes while cutting? Eat whole protein sources for extra satiation. Are you still running and biking miles and miles? All that on top of snowboarding triggers massive hunger. Of course you look great after a cheat meal, but that cheat meal may be too needed after all of the extra activity, and thus backfiring on leanness goals.

If the leanness hasn't come in as planned in 20 weeks, maybe it's time to do something drastic, and in your case it may be just taking it easy Cardio wise and allowing yourself to eat less as the next few weeks roll by. Just two cent humble opinion.

KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000) KelseaMarie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    read my last post... i feel like everyone has their own vices. 9/10 people have trouble with the mass building but not cutting and im the 1/10 who is the complete opposite. waaah it sucks lol
    If you counted your macros perfectly and stopped having cheat meals you would probably get leaner...
    SARASOTA BARBELL & Team ProScience

Proud wife of Erick Stevens.

Fatty turned coach, gym owner and powerlifter at heart.
    275/160/355

NGA Figure Pro. Lifetime Natty.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158291393&pagenumber=

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Amen

Dead on^^^^^^

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can't count them perfectly. i have clients that are taken out 24/7 and it's my legitimate job to do so. lol.i can't bring food with me because of this, it is unprofessional and not acceptable in my line of work.
    hence, why i am faced with guesstimating my protein intake when i am stuck eating out.

for the first 8 weeks of my prep i monitored each and every calorie that went into my mouth and realized that it wasn't necessary anymore because i eat the same foods listed and i know what their breakdown is... im not just guessing at what my numbers are because i only eat a few foods previously eaten every single day and in a spreadsheet. Here is a screen capture of that.

i said i was worried about my leanness in the past...but in my last post i am very happy with where i am sitting. I appreciate all of the input- SERIOUSLY! but realistically i know what i am doing, and how i am looking, and why i look like this and not that. of course knowing this and being human are two different things...and i freak out on myself and second (and third, and fourth) guess myself even though i know i am right on track. who wouldnt? you are your own worst critic. i have good days and bad days, sometimes i feel great and other days i feel like a fat cow. this isn't just me, i have a client who texts me every day telling me she's so fat and she's at a calipered 8% LOL! it's human nature. i am always flat and bloated because i dont eat enough carbs to have full muscles, and i dont drink enough water to not hold water. right now i am fine with that because it doesn't matter in the end. here are progress pics from this morning before work, 36 hours after my cheat meal. my shoulders are super striated, my chest too. everything is coming in nicely, and i trust in my knowledge and the fact that i have gotten myself this far-7 years in the making-by myself. i am not going to change things now just because of this, that, or the other.

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Couple of body parts

Guys can do the same thing when prepping as well n seem to feel they are there when they see there abs n whole upper body is in, but then you see them on stage n ur like should have dieted more to being them legs in n if that does cause some loss up top it's worth it to have ur upper n lower to b tight enough.

I hope you have some unbiased eyes looking at you as well as they can tell you wo blowing the ol smoke if you know what I'm saying.

Many girls will never carry your muscle n for you to lose just a tad to get a little more to come in tighter down below it won't really look like loss. You had a great beginning that many girls don't have w ur gymnastics background. So if you drop a bit more it will still b more than most other girls have, so take that to heart n ur almost there.

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    Guys can do the same thing when prepping as well n seem to feel they are there when they see there abs n whole upper body is in, but then you see them on stage n ur like should have dieted more to being them legs in n if that does cause some loss up top it's worth it to have ur upper n lower to b tight enough.

I hope you have some unbiased eyes looking at you as well as they can tell you wo blowing the ol smoke if you know what I'm saying.

Many girls will never carry your muscle n for you to lose just a tad to get a little more to come in tighter down below it won't really look like loss. You had a great beginning that many girls don't have w ur gymnastics background. So if you drop a bit more it will still b more than most other girls have, so take that to heart n ur almost there.

i plan on dropping until the week of the show! lol. but i didnt want to go too hard too early. i am around a few ifbb pro's at the gym that are buddies of mine that keep me on track with everything also. i'll try and get a good picture of my legs, they are actually leaner than my upper body in all weirdness. my ass, on the other hand, is the last place to lose, and my stomach. i am just taking it day by day and am dieting like a freight train up until i step on that stage. but i have faith in my physique. the past 3 weeks i have seen crazy changes and i am hoping to continue to see them! i seriously appreciate all of the input
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why 200+ grams of protein a day?

It seems a simple solution would be to cut out 2 scoops a day, save an additional 250 calories a day. It seems all that powder is doing for you is fueling your 90 minute cardio sessions making you end up in calorie maintenece.

Why not 1g per LBM, which in your case may be 120-140g a day?

You'd save some cash too.

Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Why 200+ grams of protein a day?

It seems a simple solution would be to cut out 2 scoops a day, save an additional 250 calories a day. It seems all that powder is doing for you is fueling your 90 minute cardio sessions making you end up in calorie maintenece.

Why not 1g per LBM, which in your case may be 120-140g a day?

You'd save some cash too.
    i posted my current macros a few posts ago--dont remember which page.
    i am at 150 a day right now... i started out at 200 at the beginning of prep (that picture was from december) and have cut down slowly. i weigh 145.
    work smarter, not harder

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never seen this log before, but just stumbled on it. Awesome physique, good luck with the rest of prep. Ill be lurking
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When people say "it just depends on how bad you want it"... i feel like it really means "how bad do you want to f your body up and starve"? i am not about this.
    i do not want a protein and a carb for every meal, and i hate vegetables LOL. i also hate sweet potatoes, and brown rice is alright. there are other options. i would rather have a lean protein (ie shake) and get to have a fat with it than stuff down a yam or broccoli/asparagus that is disgusting or a nasty piece of steak because i cant cook meat somewhat decently for my life
    No hate but those two quotes right there. ^
    How bad you want it can mean "how bad you want to eat foods you might not like that much". It doesnt have to mean put yourself into starvation mode.

so i had protein pancakes with zero carb vpx protein powder, 1tbsp of peanut butter,
    Why pancakes and peanut butter? Aren't you on a cut?
    Like before, no hate, just asking. You might teach me.

i eat salads often, with the same stuff on them. sunflower seeds, cucumbers, and usually a house italian dressing. 99% of the time made with olive oil, and tastes better than crap at the store. but when i make salads myself i use a greek yogurt based light dressing.
    Sunflower seeds are high in calories and fat. Make sure you are only eating them in moderation. Olive oil is also huge in calories (while healthy). I think a shot of Olive oil is like 300kcals..?

when i prepare my chicken at home i dont usually eat it with anything other than just..well..chicken dipped in some mustard. i prep it in small chunks with one side dipped in light mayo (or olive oil based), reduced fat parmesan cheese, fresh rosemary and panko plain bread crumbs. this has a little bit of all the macros in it and it's the only way i can choke down chicken (which i need to do...if not i would seriously have a protein shake for every meal because i HATE chicken with a passion unless it's restaurant cooked aka grilled). i dont load up the chicken, just coat it so it gives it some sort of substance.
    sounds amazing.

What I've stated above is just a little help, but remembering not to drop your cals too low, you can eat it all fine as long as it fits your macros and cals.
    I didn't read, are you recording cals? What was your daily target again?

To those saying to stop the shakes, if they are 100% whey, then each ~34g scoop should be around ~180kcals. Nothing wrong with this again, as long as you are hitting your target.
    You do not want to rely on shakes as your only protein source, though, as whole foods should be your best/main source of protein. I'm guessing each scoop is about 25g protein?

PS. Still mirin them manlet arms and shoulders. Damn.
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    No hate but those two quotes right there. ^
    How bad you want it can mean "how bad you want to eat foods you might not like that much". It doesnt have to mean put yourself into starvation mode.

Why pancakes and peanut butter? Aren't you on a cut?
    Like before, no hate, just asking. You might teach me.

Sunflower seeds are high in calories and fat. Make sure you are only eating them in moderation. Olive oil is also huge in calories (while healthy). I think a shot of Olive oil is like 300kcals..?

sounds amazing.

What I've stated above is just a little help, but remembering not to drop your cals too low, you can eat it all fine as long as it fits your macros and cals.
    I didn't read, are you recording cals? What was your daily target agai
    PS. Still mirin them manlet arms and shoulders. Damn.

protein pancakes. it is vpx zero carb zero fat protein powder, an egg white and a tbsp of greek yogurt as the batter. topped with a tbsp of peanut butter. i cook them in a pan like pancakes and top them w the additional half scoop mixture....just bc they are called pancakes doesnt really make them "pancakes" lol

a serving of sf seeds is 1/4 cup, or 4 tbsp. i have two tbsp per serving. i dont need to say this because i eat the same serving sizes day in and day out. olive oil for a tbsp is 14g fat or around 126 cal. lol. 300 is nuts.

you all have to realize i am a researcher of obesity and metabolism by profession... i literally scour journals and study real life examples of everything i do. i hold an MS in nutritional biochemistry. where do you think all of this info you guys are spitting out at me comes from? are there other ways? YES. and i plan on finding out what they are, and what mechanisms of action they take. this to me isnt so much about competing as it is my research and my studies. 6 meals vs one meal. keto vs carb cycling. calorie counting vs macro ratios. "stavation state". hormone levels in response to eating patterns. lipolysis in fasted vs fed state and what alters this.

where is the research backing this stuff up? ive read it. i can email you articles ive studied....the data is there. the bro-science just hasnt caught on yet!
    work smarter, not harder

restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you should stop trying to explain yourself. You did not ask for help, are educated in this matter, and seem to know how your body reacts. I think you look damn good.
    Your doing things differently and people are gonna jump on it. As long as you get there in the end and it was a road that made you happy who cares?

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MS in BroScience. SMH.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

olive oil for a tbsp is 14g fat or around 126 cal. lol. 300 is nuts.
    i said a shot is around 300kcal. A shot being 30mL. A tablespoon as you said, would be 15mL.
    So, nothing to argue here...

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know your rate of progress and if it wasn't up to par then you would of course adjust. And who knows, maybe it would mean biting the bullet and eating stuff you don't like. But if what you are doing now is working, why change? The only thing you said was you didn't LOOK lean (or look like you were leaning out?) because of water retention...that doesn't mean that you aren't still dropping fat. For me personally, if I don't eat the same thing every day thus keeping my sodium intake constant, my progress gets lost in the variation of fluff (especially when on the higher end of my scale weight). But as competition time approaches you'll likely be really dialing everything in so there are no surprises, right? I say don't sweat it. Who cares if we look fluffy the day after a refeed? The benefits outweigh the day or two of fluff. Hell, once you really start leaning out you'll look freaky awesome vascular after a refeed....those are my favorite days.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Delurking to say you have a very different approach to prepping. Sounds like you know what you are doing, though. I like your "relaxed" approach to contest prep. No stress....no increased cortisol, right? LOL! Anyway, there is more than one way to skin a cat and if what you are doing is working than carry on, girl

restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10) restlessmama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^
    Nice!

---this thread gives me more stress than my daily routine! LOL! i havent been on stage since 2008 so i am super happy with my progress up to this point. i will post some progress pics from then until now, and from before prep until now.
    i am proud of myself for even making it this far - it is by far the best i have ever looked and that in and of itself is something to be proud of!

so true with cortisol too...i have no stress (or minimal, at least associated with this) and i am trying to have as normal of a life as i can while doing this. i did break down on saturday because i was hungry/cranky/irritable/exhausted and started bawling/having an emotional freakout at the gym with derek. that's why i had a cheat meal LOL. because i desperately needed one! but 99% of the time i am fine, and carrying on.

this was 13 weeks ago until yesterday morning. unconventional? yes. successful? also, yes.
    work smarter, not harder

mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickdoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its coming along, keep on keeping on
    Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow you look great, keep up the great work!

Ok, I'm completely confused. You're not happy with results, you're happy with results, you don't know if what you're doing is working correctly, but then you do know what you're doing...etc lol.

I'm just gonna stay tuned, perhaps all competitors go thru this same angst, but don't have the guts to put it out there like OP.

Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Ok, I'm completely confused. You're not happy with results, you're happy with results, you don't know if what you're doing is working correctly, but then you do know what you're doing...etc lol.

I'm just gonna stay tuned, perhaps all competitors go thru this same angst, but don't have the guts to put it out there like OP.

every one that i've trained goes through the same sh*t. it's a mental game as much as it is physical. im writing this thread for ME, to monitor what im going through and how im feeling. that's why it used to be blog posts on my page and moved it here (it was just easier for me to access with technology). i hope it gives a REAL glance into what goes through our heads. fitness is effed up in general, and since i am doing this first and foremost for ME it is as real as it's going to get. i mean come on i openly post that i chew and spit out food LOL... i know a lot of people doing a lot worse that are my friends that have never talked openly about it, but i know this because i am with them.
    work smarter, not harder

Bump

Get some glute pics up in here. Nomsayin.

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any update?
    "It's like you have to save your own life, because nobody's going to be able to save it for you. So we have to do what we have to do, no matter what it is." - Kai Greene

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The title of this log got me, lol. Went thru all your pages and i must say that i am very impressed. Alot of opinions in here and i will state mine...You have pro potential. Stay focused and keep grinding.
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

it's not that i don't appreciate the input..well some of it. i'm not stressing about it, I have enough stress every day at work. lol.
    and i truthfully have been swamped with work and the gym that i have no time to seriously even think.
    find my instagram, all of my progress pics are posted there: kimmypoohx3, and my youtube channel: kimberliemartin.
    it's not worth my effort to defend myself. i am exactly where i should be with over 5 weeks left, and am very happy with how i look. the next quarter of my prep will only make me better and harder and tighter and i am just going to continue what i have been doing all along.
    work smarter, not harder

Instagram? So is this thread done?

When you say you only appreciated "some" of the input, are you saying that you only appreciated the "way to go rah rah" input?

If that's the case I apologize for questioning your methods, and making you "defend" yourself adding to your stress. Too bad, I enjoyed reading your posts.

i just didnt ask for advice lol....i was just making sure i elaborated what i was doing, and how it was working. some things work better than others, but i am here to figure out what works the best for me. that's all i meant.
    i have 5 weeks left (1/4 of prep) since i started and i am happy. hungry, cranky, tired, mean, and happy. i am going to suck it up and push through the last few weeks here and enjoy my snowboarding trip to CO in a few days.
    my cardio and training has been consistent, my diet as well. sitting around 150g protein, 60f, 30c...my cheat meals were pulled a week and a few days ago, just getting too close to risk it. 6 weeks seemed like a good time period to cut those out. i have since had a refeed day last wednesday, and will probably continue every 5 or 6 days (just carbs...you know, brown rice, yam, banana post workout). i am trying to push it until i absolutely cant function and then refeed.
    that's about it for now.
    work smarter, not harder