OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

OutdoorsinCO prep for first NPC physique

I started a thread in the OV35 section, just saw this today.

Going to copy and paste from there to catch up.

Here we go folks....time to put up or shut up.

16wks from now I'll be walking across the stage in Denver for my first NPC event.

I'll try and keep this as updated as possible.
    Dave

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright folks, here we go. Received my meal plan and workout to get things rolling.

My meal plan stays pretty much what I've been doing but I will have in an added extra meal in the evening.

Workout is set up for 5 days, I rest on day 4, lift two days and one the 7th day I can either take it as a rest or work on a lagging part. Since this is my first time doing this I don't believe I will take the second rest day and will work on lagging parts. Calves will get trained 2x a week, given I'm doing physique calves will be important.

Unfortunately for each day my work gym will not have the right equipment so I'll have to either work those on the 7th day or go to GOLDS or my gym by the house after work.

I don't plan to post up measurements, weight as I go. I'll be focused on how I look overall.

I have no overall expectations from this but hoping for the best!

Told the family tonight that they'll be eating without me for the next 16wks and thankfully I have full support from them.

Alright, here we go. Lets do this!
    Dave

My food for this week.

And here it is all prepped out thru sunday. This doesn't not include my breakfast nor two shakes I take with it.
    Dave

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Food looks good
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

Last night I did arms, I didn't think I was going make past my "warm-up" set. 4 sets of 20 on the preacher curl had my arms on fire! But shortly there after I had an insane pump going on and just tore through my workout. Ended up being so pumped that I texted my coach to ask if I could do more then what he had listed and went for it!

Still on track diet wise.

Heading up to the mountains tomorrow with the kids for two days to do some dirt bike riding. I already have my meals prepped so I just have to pack everything up with me and still stay on track!
    Dave

Not to much to report so far...today starts week 15!
    Dave

Since I'm always in a rush for breakfast, I found this recipe on muscle egg's site and since I'm trying to finish what I have I made these...

I had a serious case of nerves this weekend. There was a local show on Saturday and seeing the competition so to speak became quite intimidating. I know I'm nowhere near that but I plan to trust my coach and bring the best I can come show day. Learn from it and move forward.

Today was shoulders, I won't post my whole workout but I did this 3 exercise superset that just destroyed me, that and static holds...holy bat sh!t those things suck..lol

Feeling much better today and was able to get some food prep in till Sunday.
    Dave

These were taken today after chest day...I realized too I'm only about 13wks out instead of 15, not that big of a deal but will really have to be shredding the next 3 months! Lets do this!

And hey, you gotta have fun right?

Dave