Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kimmypoohx3 View Post
    i just didnt ask for advice lol....i was just making sure i elaborated what i was doing, and how it was working. some things work better than others, but i am here to figure out what works the best for me. that's all i meant.
    i have 5 weeks left (1/4 of prep) since i started and i am happy. hungry, cranky, tired, mean, and happy. i am going to suck it up and push through the last few weeks here and enjoy my snowboarding trip to CO in a few days.
    my cardio and training has been consistent, my diet as well. sitting around 150g protein, 60f, 30c...my cheat meals were pulled a week and a few days ago, just getting too close to risk it. 6 weeks seemed like a good time period to cut those out. i have since had a refeed day last wednesday, and will probably continue every 5 or 6 days (just carbs...you know, brown rice, yam, banana post workout). i am trying to push it until i absolutely cant function and then refeed.
    that's about it for now.
    Sounds like a good plan, pulling it all together for the last 5 weeks, not long now

Have a fun snowboarding trip
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    got first place... i trusted in my abilities, maybe more people should realize that there are more than one way to skin a cat AND to not trust all this bro-science. try doing things differently, prepping isnt always by the book.
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    got first place... i trusted in my abilities, maybe more people should realize that there are more than one way to skin a cat AND to not trust all this bro-science. try doing things differently, prepping isnt always by the book.
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Are you going to post pictures?

Stellar effort and good on you for doing it your way.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yay! Congrats! What show did you do? PICS!!!!

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    northern kentucky--big show, 8 in my class. will post pics when i get them... not posted online yet
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well done!

Looking forward to the pictures

What are your plans from here?
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome! Congratulations, it officially was all worth it!

im having major surgery in two days -- i am going to see how recoup goes. if all is well, jr USA's and USA's. the head judge pulled me aside and told me he was incredibly impressed... come in a little drier and i will take the national stage by storm, and he's expecting big things from me. i was flattered to say the least. since this happened ive had various trainers tell me to do this, and do that, (i even had one who just saw my pics from the morning before pre-j tell me i need to lift legs 2x a week...um sir you dont even KNOW me. my legs are humongo and i was doing everything in my power to make them look as tiny as i could for fear of overpowering the rest of me). and saying i do everything wrong....well you know what? in your face weirdos. lol. break the routine and get out of your comfort zone!
    work smarter, not harder

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im having major surgery in two days -- i am going to see how recoup goes. if all is well, jr USA's and USA's. the head judge pulled me aside and told me he was incredibly impressed... come in a little drier and i will take the national stage by storm, and he's expecting big things from me. i was flattered to say the least. since this happened ive had various trainers tell me to do this, and do that, (i even had one who just saw my pics from the morning before pre-j tell me i need to lift legs 2x a week...um sir you dont even KNOW me. my legs are humongo and i was doing everything in my power to make them look as tiny as i could for fear of overpowering the rest of me). and saying i do everything wrong....well you know what? in your face weirdos. lol. break the routine and get out of your comfort zone!

Awesome placing! I'll see you at jr. Nationals and USAs as we've decided those are the ones I can afford to do.

I hear you on everyone being so critical and telling you that you are doing it wrong. Still get that to this day. I say "quit putting me down because you are jealous that you didn't help create this awesomeness"

So what's your plans between now and Jr.. National prep? Maintain? Build?
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well you know what? in your face weirdos. lol.
    Lol, congrats! Skip that Jr stuff and take a shot at your pro card!
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

i'm going to continue dieting and lifting and cardio as if this show never happened (with a few days off of course to eat hahahah). i weighed in at 140 on stage and unfortunately haven't grown anymore-lol-still at 5'2" so i definitely do NOT want any more muscle lol.. i busted my butt the past month to try and shave size off of me (mainly legs and arms) since i would have truly been much too big. i want to bring the same package, about 2% leaner, but much drier to national stage. i was watery up there which stunk...i peaked on friday night and it was downhill from there. but i wlll not be doing my own prep in full anymore. it was way too much stress on myself. i am doing my diet and my cardio structure, but lifting/posing/supps will all be done by an old pro bb-er friend of mine and one of the only people i kind of sort of trust... but even he sits and insults me after all of this telling me i listen to too many people and this was wrong, that was wrong, etc. and im like DUDE. IT EFFING WORKS. OBVIOUSLY. and then he tries to tell me the body adapts to keto and you need to carb cycle but i was not about to get into a scientific debate over any of this because it's like talking to a wall. so i meet with him tomorrow to go over physique plans, even though im bloated as eff and any signs of muscles are long gone LOL ::as i swallow my dairy queen:: hahaha. but basically i told him i will listen to him but not about diet or cardio. physique changes and lifting changes? sure thing. at least he knows my legs do not need 2x a week lifts... he told me to take them down to 1x every other week lol.

Jr USA's still has a pro card! it's a good show that one of my clients (who placed 7/16 at the arnold classic women's physique) is doing so i'll just have to find a ride down and split room cost with... and USA's is fully paid for by my sponsor since he will be at the show.

work smarter, not harder

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I forget that it's just Men's BB that doesn't give out pro cards at the JR events

Anyways, do ya thing and you will only get better as you build a team of people you trust.
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats!!!!!!!
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You did it! Great job!

and she's back...

4 weeks out from jr nationals, 10 from USA's.

i start keto today....tried to do a clean bulk, was still doing cardio fairly consistently but diet was high cal and i was lifting like a madwoman, jr usa's wasn't realistic bc i couldn't get off work and had to bring up what i lost from dieting...and then some. lat raising 40's now, and really worked on my glutes/hams. think they should be golden! i stopped all supps last week (cutters/energy/var) and am back on birth control right now....lol a girl's gotta have some sex life right!? HAHAHA i'm sure you all missed me. going to slowly add them back in - clen was giving me MAJOR FUC*ING cramps it was unreal so i needed to stop, and the rest i just needed to stop to let my body reset and hopefully respond to. var im done taking for good (even at 5mg a day lol).

willl start progress pics again here later tn. missed everyone!
    work smarter, not harder

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you have any comp pics from last show? Would love to see some comparisons with the other competitors..

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet on Junior Nats...I'll be there too! Decided to forego USAs so I can gain a month to eat eat eat and build for nationals in November.

Rock this prep out girl! Glad to hear I'm not the only one that has to diet after coming out of a recent comp
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ohh
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

i have comp pics will post after my morning work meeting -- and i cant do jr hats, just USA's. i already paid for entry fee but had to email promoter and pull myself because i have used all my vacation days and they dont refresh until July 1st but that's okay, just more time to come in the way i want.
    work smarter, not harder

also doing IF on this prep as well - i have a bite of something with my morning pills (this am it was a handful of shaved almonds) and dont eat my first meal until after work around 4-5. i took since fri off the gym to let my body prepare, and my first day back on stims was yesterday. i play league volleyball so i got my cardio in yesterday from that, and today i start back in the gym and cardio.
    this week will be a bodypart split to shock my muscles and next week back to push/legs/pull split/repeat.
    work smarter, not harder

jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jonnybrobah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow nice progress