Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here was legs yesterday. my client who is arnold bound came in town to go over posing and lift.

first exercise set:
    quad set-
    squat with 185
    leg press 4 plates
    hack squat 90
    quad extension 130
    rest, repeat but starting with the next exercise (so set 2 would be leg press, hack, ext, finish with squat)
    rep range around 15.

second exercise set:
    front squat heels elevated:10,10,10
    with 135, 145, 155
    TS
    15 sissy squats
    TS
    frog jumps until failure

third exercise:
    135 stiff legged DL 3x12

fourth exercise:
    glute ham raises on lat pd bench 3x10
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just a chest and tri lift from yesterday, i was in and out in like 30 min.

flat bench: 3x10@155
    SS
    db flyes@35 3x10

close grip bench: 3x10@135
    SS
    palms facing db press 3x8@35

skull crushers: 3x8 @EZ curl + 25's
    SS
    15lb kickbacks 3x15

bicep curl 3x5 @EZ curl + 25's
    SS
    15lb 1 db curl with elbows on legs in a sumo squat position 3x15
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

i had back yesterday and it was a terrible, horrible no good very bad lift.
    why? because of STUPID PEOPLE.

I'll elaborate here:
    So it was 8:45 and the gym closes at 10, so it was pretty dead. There were maybe 6 people total in the entire weight room. we have 9 benches in the free weight area, and there was an extra bench in between the smith machine and squat rack against a wall on the farthest side of the gym. so I am standing behind the squat rack doing my barbell pulling work (rows, DLs) and there is only my boyfriend (who is lifting legs) and two other guys doing some chest stuff. maybe one out of 9 benches being used, if any. so there are 9 OPEN benches by the mirror and two full sets of dbs. some girl, we shall call her sluuuuute (pronounced slute, as in super slut, lol) comes in with her lululemon mini tank and asstight pants, lululemon workout bag, etc. Now where I lift it's not like this...hardly any women at ALL, rarely any ones like this and if they are they are upstairs doing cardio, not ever in the weight room. So she comes in and walks all of the way to where I'm rowing (185 mind you...so not some p*ssyass weight) to the bench between me and the smith next to me. she sets some db's down behind the bench, so literally it's like this:

and the stars are the random bench just sitting in between the two, that we use for smith work, the !* is where she was doing all of her standing 15lb db stuff and leaving her extra weights. i really am not even sure what she was doing.
    So as I'm putting the other 45s on for my deadlifts which isn't easy to put on a bar with weight already since we don't have lifts and she neither wont move nor move her **** and i almost trip over her and her dumbbells. my butt was in her face and i wish i had to fart!!!! LOL. So I am pretty pissed off as it is. i start doing my DL's as she's doing only god knows what seriously 6 inches away from me (i'm not exhaggerating) so in the middle of my first set at the top of my pull i had to side step over to the right. COME FREAKING ON. move you dumb b*tch. i was here first. lifting a lot of weight. when there is no one in the gym or on any one of the 9 benches in the db freeweight area where you should be. i was so livid i was seriously like growling, i had my throwdown radio blasting and i just wanted to go hard and go home. leave me alone people and at least give me a foot...two feet. not INCHES. so rude. my boyfriend was there and i was in a hurry or i would have gone off on her. i'm a super nice person but i have never been so pissed off. i was in a mood, pretty amped to lift and throw some weight and that happens. argh.

So my back lift was terrible and light weight and sets were cut short because I couldn't focus at all.

exercise set 1:
    overhand/underhand 6ft bar row (switch grip per set): 4x10 @ 185
    SS
    straight armed rope lat pull 4x15 @40?

exercise set 2:
    deadlifts 3x10,8,6 @ 225 (wasn't supposed to be a drop but i couldn't focus because of my distraction)
    SS
    wide grip pull ups 3x10

exercise set 3:
    seated 1 arm cable row 3x8 @100
    SS
    lat pd 3x9 @ 160

HIIT stepmill and recumbent cycling for 15/20 min.
    work smarter, not harder

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That stinks...maybe she didn't want all the boyz gawking at her...you know...because she's a chick that actually lifts weights....haha
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

after my bad weekend... cant complain. i was prettu burnt out but feel my second wind coming!'
    work smarter, not harder

old old photoshoot pic
    work smarter, not harder

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking good. The vein on the bicep is starting to poop out. Keep going.
    "It's like you have to save your own life, because nobody's going to be able to save it for you. So we have to do what we have to do, no matter what it is." - Kai Greene

I left ths gym in tears today. I am not sure what I am going to do.
    A little over two years ago I fractured my sesamoid bone in my foot, not allowing me to walk for 2 months. You have to be careful with these injuries because the bone could die with excessive stress leading to decreased oxygenation and eventually necrosis. I am 99% certain I refractured it. I cant bend it any way, cant put any pressure physically on it from above (pushing on it via my hand or the top of a shoe), and especially cannot walk on it without being in excruciating pain. It's an overuse injury caused by running on calves or walking on An incline on a treadmill excessively just to name a few things...
    we will see. calling dr first thing in the morning.
    work smarter, not harder

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimmypoohx3 View Post
    I left ths gym in tears today. I am not sure what I am going to do.
    A little over two years ago I fractured my sesamoid bone in my foot, not allowing me to walk for 2 months. You have to be careful with these injuries because the bone could die with excessive stress leading to decreased oxygenation and eventually necrosis. I am 99% certain I refractured it. I cant bend it any way, cant put any pressure physically on it from above (pushing on it via my hand or the top of a shoe), and especially cannot walk on it without being in excruciating pain. It's an overuse injury caused by running on calves or walking on An incline on a treadmill excessively just to name a few things...
    we will see. calling dr first thing in the morning.

That does not sound pleasant. Hope all works out well for you and nothing too serious has happened.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The girl in the gym was abit silly. Liked the way you explained it.
    Hopefully the doctor tells you good news
    Hope it goes well
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome physique pitty about the foot . let it heal and hope u have a speedy recovery ~!

Well I am miserable. seriously.
    my ****ing foot...i am wearing slippers with thousand dollar st. john suit pants at work today. LOL
    so i took 4 motrin and a ********, and i want to vomit my brains out. they make me so sick to my stomach it's not even funny.
    i was sitting in a work meeting trying to not puke all over the place. i still have another meeting so i cant go home yet, and my doctor's appointment isn't until 3 for my foot. waaah

my shoulder lift was half assed and i vaguely remember it last night because of my foot and mental breakdown lol, so here's what i did:
    5 or so sets of smith military press w/ 60 on each side
    a few sets of behind the neck smith military w/ 45 on each side
    a few sets of reverse grip smith military w/ 45 on each side
    some "around the world" dumbbell circles w/ 15lb db's
    bus drivers for 20 reps w 25lb plate for 6 sets
    lateral raises with 25lb db's for 8, then drop set to 15lb db's until failure for 3 sets
    front raises (same as lateral raises ^)
    face rope pulls 3 sets 130 x 10
    rear delt supermans 2 sets with 25's
    seated rear delt flyes 2 sets with 25's

and for cardio i just did like 20 min of HIIT but really not full intensity on the intervals, on a recumbent bike. i am in so much pain i couldnt walk, and even sitting on here hurt.

so today my intermittent fasting was ruined by my nausea. i had two cups of green tea, some water, and then almost an entire serving of almonds because i was holding my head above my garbage pale waiting to throw up lol. the almonds actually helped. #win!
    Last edited by kimmypoohx3; 01-16-2013 at 07:47 AM.
    work smarter, not harder

and...bone spur. said i've had it all along and i was probably misdiagnosed last time. aggravated it and there is nothing i can do besides rice and 800mg ibuprofen.
    work smarter, not harder

level 20/20 rpm's 150 to 160 for a little under 20sec. interval training for flying 200 and my track cycling this year.
    work smarter, not harder

sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In!

updated pics from this morning. holding a ton of water...i weighed in at 148 yesterday, ew.

work smarter, not harder

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

level 20/20 rpm's 150 to 160 for a little under 20sec. interval training for flying 200 and my track cycling this year.
    Holy ****! :O

Amazing!
    "It's like you have to save your own life, because nobody's going to be able to save it for you. So we have to do what we have to do, no matter what it is." - Kai Greene

work smarter, not harder

so a few things. my foot has been ok due to 800mg ibuprofen 4x a day and hydrocodone when needed.
    will continue to recumbent bike for another week or so, i did the elliptical last night for a few min at the end of my cardio and got scared.

i start ephedrine today, sitting at 8 weeks out. i notice the best results on it. i still take my inhalers (2 puffs of laba and saba each), two caffeine pills first thing AM and more as needed. i start out with 12.5 of ephedrine hcl (generic primatene) and will taper up to a consistent 75 or so max in one day. I also will start yohimbe with this in a day or two (like to start out slow).
    i hate that i have to take these with food too... i get very nauseous if i dont. so i usually have minimal craisins or raisins, peanut butter(always, to lessen insulin spike), my vitamin gummies (lol), and take with milk instead of water. wish i didnt have to and sometimes i dont and of course i'm paying for it by hovering over the toilet at work (seriously...but nothing ever comes up!) or like on thanksgiving when i puked all over my future mother-in-law's lawn LOL.

off to get hair done, run into work, conference call for fitness related work, and then gym.
    work smarter, not harder

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)

so a few things. my foot has been ok due to 800mg ibuprofen 4x a day and hydrocodone when needed.
    will continue to recumbent bike for another week or so, i did the elliptical last night for a few min at the end of my cardio and got scared.

i start ephedrine today, sitting at 8 weeks out. i notice the best results on it. i still take my inhalers (2 puffs of laba and saba each), two caffeine pills first thing AM and more as needed. i start out with 12.5 of ephedrine hcl (generic primatene) and will taper up to a consistent 75 or so max in one day. I also will start yohimbe with this in a day or two (like to start out slow).
    i hate that i have to take these with food too... i get very nauseous if i dont. so i usually have minimal craisins or raisins, peanut butter(always, to lessen insulin spike), my vitamin gummies (lol), and take with milk instead of water. wish i didnt have to and sometimes i dont and of course i'm paying for it by hovering over the toilet at work (seriously...but nothing ever comes up!) or like on thanksgiving when i puked all over my future mother-in-law's lawn LOL.

off to get hair done, run into work, conference call for fitness related work, and then gym.
    So jelly of your quads! And your strength looking at your lifts. Not too shabby for 5'2" under 150lbs chick
    How many more lbs are you planning to drop in the next 8 weeks?

Originally Posted by coconuttree2009 View Post
    So jelly of your quads! And your strength looking at your lifts. Not too shabby for 5'2" under 150lbs chick
    How many more lbs are you planning to drop in the next 8 weeks?
    no clue. LOL! i never weigh myself. only way i found my weight was at the drs when i went in for my foot! haha. i know i drop about 10lbs of water when i dry out from past dryouts, so i am hoping to stay as high in weight as I can. I'd like to be 140 "wet" (hah that sounds terrible) and 130 dry.... my gym scale said 144 a few weeks ago so i really never trust anything. im also openly admitting i started what was suggested to me last wek based on some good recommendations. 5mg in am day one, 5mg am and 5mg pm day 2, 5mg am day 3.. etc. so i know i wi be holding weight. this is my first time on anything so we will see!
    Last edited by kimmypoohx3; 01-18-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    work smarter, not harder

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You look great and should be really killer by show time. Keep up the good work.

PS - I love your honesty with the supplementation but be careful, that kinda talk is bannable here.
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    You look great and should be really killer by show time. Keep up the good work.

PS - I love your honesty with the supplementation but be careful, that kinda talk is bannable here.

didnt know. that's kind of lame. tried to edit it so people who want to know can find out.... i wish more were open about it. especially to those of us (me) who are new to it and would like to find out the deal.
    work smarter, not harder

lies of posing! lol all taken a min apart
    work smarter, not harder

sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you find jeans that fit those quads! haha

Originally Posted by sSimon204 View Post
    How do you find jeans that fit those quads! haha
    hahahahaha i wear leggings a LOT. i fit into a size 0 pant too bc my waist is so tiny but they are like spandex on my upper leg and calf!!!
    work smarter, not harder

hahahahaha i wear leggings a LOT. i fit into a size 0 pant too bc my waist is so tiny but they are like spandex on my upper leg and calf!!!
    I guess that's the price you pay for being so jacked...
    lol

Awesome quads! Keep going you will get shredded for your contest!

I've been fairly busy this weekend with trying to remodel our bedroom amongst other things.
    I started bikram yoga in an attempt to fix my back...it's been hurting progressively worse for about 3 months now. Set up a meeting with a local chiropractor who bodybuilds and has worked on some of the pros, so hopefully we can get this stuff fixed.
    Yesterday and today I've biked to yoga (pretty much an hour ride each way almost exact) but it was FREEEZING this morning. i had snowboard socks on folded over and i still got frostbite on my toes, my bike shoes SUCK. i am going to purchase a dedicated winter weather pair of cycling shoes here soon since i'd like to keep all 10 toes here in the future lol. so my back was killing me on both rides home from yoga (which is stupid. i started that crazy sh*t to help it not make it worse) and today i was almost in tears...part due to the back, part due to my toe, part due to my feet freezing, part due to the temperatures with windchill sitting at, according to the weather channel, 3 degrees fahrenheit. HA.

So yeah...did a killer leg lift yesterday, um warmed up with extensions, curls, machine leg press and then did a killer triple exercise set. started with 3 plates up to 7 or 8 i dont remember and then back down to 3 on the normal linear leg press, vertical leg press, and the leg press which is rotational...kept 3 plates on the vertical though, did not increase it. reps sat around 15-20, and with the last set 40 reps.

today i forgot the gym closed at 5 and i got there at 4:30 for shoulders. 3 sets of triple set: lat raises with 15, 25, 30 and drops to 15 until failure TS upright cable row TS rear delt flyes on nautilus lat raise. then bent over rear flyes SS db front raises, 3 sets. then 1 arm clean and press DB's with 15lb lateral raises TS handstand presses. two sets of rotator cuff rotations and that was it.
    work smarter, not harder

why i hate dana linn? lynn? bailey

LOL. seriously. cant stand her. she has great delts and terrible cankles and no legs. anyways, that's not the point.

stop denying you juice. if anything, say NO COMMENT and it's hard work. i never have beef with anyone but as many of my friends are good friends with her i fu*king hate it. i just cant stand how she is all over the place like "im natural im natural"...no you're not. stop lying. just dont open your mouth. i normally respect everyone that bodybuilds and works hard but i cant stand this..