ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Cool Event - Commitment Day 5K Run/Walk - New Years Day 2013

Hey everyone!

I work for Life Time Fitness and will be participating in "Commitment Day" this January 1st, 2013. It's a 5K Run/Walk, that is a statement to America saying, "hey, we need to get healthier!" Instead of getting hammered NYE and being lazy on New Years Day, we're trying to buck the trend and promote being active. And why not on a day that people normally just sit around and do nothing?

Commitment Day will be held in 25 major cities around the US, starting together synonymously the morning (10 AM) Jan. 1st. It's going to be pretty cool!

If you are into 5k's, or just support the "idea" to try to spark a change, go ahead and sign up with my "promo code" for $5 off = CORP0861 when you register at www.commitmentday.com. There's also more info on the site.

Let me know if you'll be at the one in MPLS, I'll be there!