rgwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 scoops of Cellmass 2.0 post workout?

I've seen a bunch of different answers to dosage/timing of Cellmass 2.0 on the forums, but am wondering if there's any reason not to just take 2 scoops of Cellmass 2.0 post? My reasoning:

1) I want the full ingredients of a "daily serving" (2 scoops), esp the 5g creatine, post anyway
    2) On their website and a few parts of the forum it says to have 1 scoop post, and then one scoop before bedtime on an empty stomach about 6-8 hours removed from a workout. I workout at night and get done at 10, so I'd be taking my second scoop at...4 AM? Even on days when I can workout earlier I'm trying to eat a meal an hour or so before bed, so no empty stomach

Any suggestions? I don't know the science but is the reasoning to take only 1 scoop post bc your body can't absorb 2 scoops of whatever is in their proprietary blend? And if so, 2nd scoop in the morning if I'm workout out at night?

Thanks

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesnt really matter. take it pre or post workout
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

rgwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    doesnt really matter. take it pre or post workout
    Thanks man. But do you suggest 1 or 2 scoops when I take it?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rgwhite View Post
    Thanks man. But do you suggest 1 or 2 scoops when I take it?
    its a prop blend so hard to tell how much of what your getting
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cellmass really isn't a post workout supplement I would recommend from the standpoint of bang for you buck. You're supposed to be replenishing what you depleted when working out, and it has protein, aminos, and creatine in an 8.3g blend. If you want 5g of creatine and 5g aminos, you aren't getting both, and that totally rules out protein.

To answer your question, yes you should definitely take two scoops to try and get more creatine and aminos in

On a side note however, I'd look into Universal Torrent (Green Apple) it is hands down the best and most complete post workout product. Use it when you train larger body parts.