Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You bet your ass I will eat until content. No, I won't binge - there's no point in doing so since I don't deprive myself of foods I like. But yeah, I will eat and drink until I'm nice and full. I don't body build to compete in Mr. Olympia, no need to deprive myself on xmas.

darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    I don't body build to compete in Mr. Olympia, no need to deprive myself on xmas.
    Talking of Mr Olympia & food deprivation, these are Mohamed Makkawy's words for his Olympia 1983 diet:

"My diet has been the same as it always is when preparing for a contest. In other words I start out by eating only meat, chicken and fish (zero carbohydrates), then as the contest gets nearer I reduce the amount of food and take amino acids and liver tablets instead until in the last week when I live entirely on amino acids and liver tablets and no food."

However, today I see Mr. Olympia's competitors having all kinds of food & carbs pre-contest. This is not called deprivation. Look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJKc0mS-pE

This is Kevin Levrone talking about today's bodybuilders:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeP4T3uwEWU

No disrespect to them, they are AWESOME! But trust me, they are eating more than you are!

mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50) mahousesn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eating everything all day. Just want Strength gains.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by darkcloudcover View Post
    Talking of Mr Olympia & food deprivation, these are Mohamed Makkawy's words for his Olympia 1983 diet:

"My diet has been the same as it always is when preparing for a contest. In other words I start out by eating only meat, chicken and fish (zero carbohydrates), then as the contest gets nearer I reduce the amount of food and take amino acids and liver tablets instead until in the last week when I live entirely on amino acids and liver tablets and no food."

However, today I see Mr. Olympia's competitors having all kinds of food & carbs pre-contest. This is not called deprivation. Look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJKc0mS-pE

This is Kevin Levrone talking about today's bodybuilders:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeP4T3uwEWU

No disrespect to them, they are AWESOME! But trust me, they are eating more than you are!
    Okay for the Kevin Levrone video.

First, I call no way. That's not realistically possible for that women to come out of the water with her hair not wet! :O

Second, food <3

BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BWC101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could feel 'uncomfortable' about what I eat over xmas.... or I could just carry on living my life.

Seriously bro you must be fkn kidding me
    I hate haters

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am going to unleash into as many calories as i can fit in my mouth, i will consume everything in sight that takes my fancy, i won't give a fuk about how many carbs are in it, how many fats, protein, fibre, sodium etc, i am just going to eat until i am content and enjoy the day with my family.

Given i have been cutting for 20 weeks and finish on the monday following Xmas, i am going to use Xmas day as my celebration meal. Will not be surprised if i hit 6-10k calories.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

ricardoperu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

It is just one day. Have a merry Christmas.

truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just going to eat what I want and not care about the macros for a day. I do this on every family get together holiday.

gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspratley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So anyone here wana go crazy on the wrong foods during holidays ?
    I won't because I'll feel uncomfortable and then will have to diet it all off again, and you ?
    ^^ yes, i feel uncomfortable too... guess its a good time to bulk a little!!!
    Feed me weights

dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not going to go crazy.. but I'm definitively not going to be anal about tracking calories. I'll probably just be reasonable with my meals, have an idea of how much I'm taking.. and most likely have one meal (christmas dinner buffet) where I go nuts.. diabetes keeps me in check sometimes anyway lol

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I won't be "binging" this holiday; rather, I'll be enjoying any foods I desire like a normal human being. Will I go over my daily calorie/macro goals? Most likely. Will I be stuffing my face just for the sake of it? No, because I don't restrict my diet to the point where I feel the need to do so.

I see so many people scoffing at the concept of moderation, lamenting that, "you can't fit a whole pizza and breadsticks into your macros" and other absurd comments like that. Guess what? Normal people don't eat a whole pizza and breadsticks, or any of the other absurdly gluttonous examples they bring up. If your diet is so restrictive that you can only enjoy foods when you eat them in absurd quantities, it's a sign that you seriously need to reconsider things.

I'm sorry for the rant, but the word "binge" has been thrown out a lot recently, and people seem to think that it's something to be proud of. People are trying to normalize their behavior by bragging about their weight gain, what they plan to gorge themselves with, and by asking others what their plans are. I just think it's destructive in the long term.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    You should enjoy yourself but not PLan on a binge
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My family is Italian so when I'm full I'm sure my relatives will begin to shovel food down my throat.
    timetoshred.jpg

UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50) UrosW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will definitely enjoy the special time with my family but will not overfeed or shovel food down my throat. Will eat like a human being, enjoy every little bite of delicious food and every little sip of wine.
    Those are the moments that make live worth living and special...
    "Gratification comes in the doing, not in the results." by James Dean

KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulking from Thanksgiving -> New Year's , notasinglefkisgiven...as long as my lifts go up every week! Back to cutting after that, but I like to enjoy my holidays whole-heartily.
    Started @ 2009 - 335 LBS & 37% BF
    Now @ 2014 - 210 LBS & 11% BF

"Get what you like so you're not stuck having to like what you get."
    "Ghime? What's a ghime?" *Homer walks into the gym* "Oh, haha...a GHIME."

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Miickk View Post
    My family is Italian so when I'm full I'm sure my relatives will begin to shovel food down my throat.
    Mine is too
    But they will be too busy arguing (I mean having a discussion) to know much I eat
    I will help myself to plenty of leftovers to restock my firdge for the following week
    Italian family--> each family brings enough food to feed the entire party
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miickk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Mine is too
    But they will be too busy arguing (I mean having a discussion) to know much I eat
    I will help myself to plenty of leftovers to restock my firdge for the following week
    Italian family--> each family brings enough food to feed the entire party
    Haha! Sounds all too familiar. After Christmas lunch last year I couldn't even move and a few hours after mum asks if we "want dinner." I was like wtf women...? but we still had dinner lmao.
    timetoshred.jpg

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i remember past holidays not eating cookies and stuff for a cut, guess what thats borderline eating disorder talk. its 2 days of eating and if you think its going to make a difference after all the hard work you put in you are nuts

darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scruffy77 View Post
    i remember past holidays not eating cookies and stuff for a cut, guess what thats borderline eating disorder talk. its 2 days of eating and if you think its going to make a difference after all the hard work you put in you are nuts
    This is called discipline, however, binging is borderline eating disorder. And yes, it can make a big difference, I know a guy who gained 16 kilos in 2 days of eating like there's no tomorrow, it took him 1 month to get back where he was.

not real weight
    This is called discipline, however, binging is borderline eating disorder. And yes, it can make a big difference, I know a guy who gained 16 kilos in 2 days of eating like there's no tomorrow, it took him 1 month to get back where he was.
    if he did gain that it would require a 122,000 calorie surplus in two days
    Founder of MMDELAD

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    not real weightif he did gain that it would require a 122,000 calorie surplus in two days
    Come on man. You know it's mostly water. Water weight is not fun neither, he looked literally like a balloon.

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    our family's not too big on xmas, but for NYE, at least 3 different families will be cooking a variety of calorie dense dishes and you can be sure I will be consuming from every food available without thinking about macros/calories etc. A nice bottle of red was given as a present recently too so I will be taking that out with my gf too

it's going to be one of my very few cheat days during the year, but I've more than deserved it (after an additional 2 weeks more of cutting )

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weknow24 View Post
    our family's not too big on xmas, but for NYE, at least 3 different families will be cooking a variety of calorie dense dishes and you can be sure I will be consuming from every food available without thinking about macros/calories etc. A nice bottle of red was given as a present recently too so I will be taking that out with my gf too

it's going to be one of my very few cheat days during the year, but I've more than deserved it (after an additional 2 weeks more of cutting )
    Same here, I go to 2 or 3 christmas/holidy functions over the week, so I really have to watch what I eat. Last year I put on weight easily without even stuffing myself.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Episode95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh you already know. Mom's homemade lasagna, cannolis, and dat dere ham is always fantastic.

easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) easty23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Definitely going to enjoy the desserts, its the holidays going to enjoy myself and not worry about much

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Come on man. You know it's mostly water. Water weight is not fun neither, he looked literally like a balloon.
    Seems to me you have a disorder of your own.

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All these Christmas binging threads remind me of why I stopped posting on this forum. Eat with your family and enjoy the day. Don't see how much food you can continuously stuff in your face until you feel sick. Cheesecake and blueberry pie is what i'm anticipating. I will end the day with a rough 4-4500 cals.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK

OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000) OrcaLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is Christmas. I will enjoy it and not worry about food, macros, etc.
    Today's actions are the fuel for tomorrow's goals.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll be stuffing my face for sure, tis the season!
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

JerseyRich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm Italian so I will get yelled at if I eat like a bird. lol Its only one day...enjoy it.