Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Who's going to binge this Christmas ?

So anyone here wana go crazy on the wrong foods during holidays ?
    I won't because I'll feel uncomfortable and then will have to diet it all off again, and you ?

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Risky thread IMO
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by darkcloudcover View Post
    I won't because I'll feel uncomfortable and then will have to diet it all off again, and you ?
    Damn straight I am. Just 2 days though..

Well that's the plan for now anyways. I have promised myself a cheatday or cheatmeal several times in the past 6 months but usually just end up not bothering with them..so will probably not to over the top. Love thinking about going over the top though
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitch23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I most likely will on Christmas day. New year's eve is going to be a massive food/alcohol binge, I think it'll be well worth it though

gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10) gregorymcm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not planning on it, but if it happens on christmas day, i will not beat myself up for it. I'll just throw in some HIIT and a some IF for a few weeks, and should be back to normal. TBH i love the taste of food on christmas, and mostly the taste of chicken/turkey. I usually stuff my face just for this holiday

Cheers

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    plan:

christmas eve: PSMF day + retard levels of booze
    christmas day: no booze (will be with fam), retard levels of food
    Johns Hopkins '16

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Imo, if you can't switch off and enjoy yourself with family/friends on special occasions you have problems.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm switching off for about 2 weeks. I'm still going to exercise, but I'm going to just relax for a bit. I've done this before, and at most I'll put on about 4-6 pounds, which really isn't a big deal to me. It's winter..
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkcloudcover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    Imo, if you can't switch off and enjoy yourself with family/friends on special occasions you have problems.
    Agree, but I don't find any necessity to binge. Some people find pleasure doing so, I don't, I just feel so bloated & uncomfortable. IMO there's nothing wrong with having tasty foods without going overboard, and enjoy the family gathering.

NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10) NABlakley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On a bulk so I'm not worried about it!
    Pickup heavy things and move them around.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably not, not cutting but haven't been real thrilled about my diet lately so I'm trying to avoid being cheeky until I start bulking come new years

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's X-Mas.. Enjoy your family for that one day.. I wouldnt say binge but just have that extra serving of turkey that your mother will make you get.. Or that piece of cake that your aunt made and wants you to try...It's just one day
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As others have said already, you should be able to enjoy yourself with your family on occasions like this and not be worried about food the whole time. Bodybuilding is supposed to increase quality of life, not drive someone insane. That being said, many foods that are labeled "Junk" or "binge foods" can be easily fit into your macronutrient needs for the day.

mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikakarppanen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

I wanna, and i'm gonna! A 4-day binge that i've planned in advance coming up starting the evening before Christmas eve.

Gonna be real great after 7 weeks on a damn near 100% strict cut, in my most cut state ever at the moment.

Merry X-mas everybody, and don't forget to enjoy all the good food and relax during these festive times :-P
    -----------------------
    In it for the long haul. Period.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Agree, but I don't find any necessity to binge. Some people find pleasure doing so, I don't, I just feel so bloated & uncomfortable. IMO there's nothing wrong with having tasty foods without going overboard, and enjoy the family gathering.
    Actually planning to 'binge' seems a bit weird to me too, but if there's one day on which it's okay it's probably Christmas. I think most people end up overeating a bit just because there's so much good stuff around. Having said that, I think that fitting good food into your macros regularly removes the temptation to go: 'arghhhhhhhh, eat everything in sight, won't be able to have it tomorrow!'

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by layarph View Post
    Risky thread IMO
    Potentially lol.

As far as binging goes, not so much on food, but on alcohol most definitely.

Xmas eve = Lots of alcohol, not binging on food but being 'lax' with my diet.
    Xmas day = Big Breakfast, head to family party (finger food + alcohol, although not much. Save room for dinner.), then Xmas dinner + dessert, then more alcohol probably.
    Stephens Day (26th) = Snacking on xmas chocolates etc & then a lot of alcohol.

Then a recovery period until NYE most likely.

Will also use this as a de-load week with regards training.

Fun Fact I Heard: The average person consumes over 6,000kcal on Xmas Day.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Potentially.

I binged on Thanksgiving and the following Monday after. Then I had 3 days later on where I went a total of 1,500 cals over. I'm back on track probably now so it depends on how I feel and if I feel like dealing with the guilt.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm home for 3 weeks and although I'm not going to go over board am not to worried about my diet. Starting a cut when I get back to school so will be indulging. Christmas Eve= prime rib and homemade Mac and cheese plus crown royal or jack and then Christmas Day is a big Italian dinner so will throw in some extra cardio and enjoy! Life's to short...

JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JelaniTheGreat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Binge? No. Eat? Yes.lol

Its always easier to just narrow yourself down to a handful of foods to meet your macros and call it a holiday.

For example my layout:

Turkey for Protein, Ham and Collards for fat, and Banana Pudding for carbs.

Whats the likely hood of me even going over 2,700 cals (maintenance) on that?

The way I see it, depending on where you are with your goals..... you can either go out with fam and enjoy yourself like a human being,
    or sit at home isolated with chicken breast. (Like I did for Thanksgiving) LMAO.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Binge is a stupid word. So is phrase "wrong foods."

That being said I am eating a prime rib, twice backs potatoes, green beans, 2 kinds of pie and coffee. That's what is being served. People that can't fit a good meal into their daily nutrition must be prepping for a contest?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Binge is a stupid word. So is phrase "wrong foods."
    I understand that you don't have an eating disorder like some people I know, who eat more than 4 pizzas, 2 liters of ice cream and a whole cheesecake in a single day when they go off their diet. Enjoy what's going to be served, it's pretty decent.

RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm cutting on 1850 (maintenance at 2850) so I'll probably shoot for around 3500 on Christmas. That just takes another day of dieting to get off and is twice the food I'm regularly eating.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you do not make $ Bbing then why care?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No binge here....on the no booze...quit 2 months ago!

Will focus on turkey, salads and no sweets!

Dat dere Cruise in Feb....must not give in!
    ~~Limitations are for those who have them~
    ~~Excuses are for those who need them~~
    ++Positive Crew++
    Not doing anything right Crew
    Shift work/On call Crew

ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000) ABeast1Day is just really nice. (+1000)
    Going to be at Disneyworld for 5 days during the Christmas break. Ill be cheating for sure. Going to try my best to keep it within reason though. I hope i can.
    ♚ Never seen my Ab's Crew
    ♚ ProMISCuous Crew
    ♚ Oakland Raiders Crew
    ♚ Oakland Athletics Crew

RIP Bro and by bro i mean always my bro.
    http://i.imgur.com/cWsP5Qm.jpg

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    If you do not make $ Bbing then why care?
    It's not about the money man. It's about how I feel. I just feel bloated & lousy if I eat this way.

forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50) forestopher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All i do is eat a little lighter than usual through the day till Family dinner and then i just eat whatever i feel like. I normally end up not going to overboard on my cals. (Bulking)
    Just enjoy them holidays like everyone is saying its not like were professional BB's(yet ).

Originally Posted by forestopher View Post
    its not like were professional BB's
    I'm faaaar from being a fitness professional. I don't even go to the gym, just train at home with limited equipment, to stay fit & healthy as much as possible.

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nope. cruise like 8 days after Christmas.
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.