Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HemaVol

John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would rather spend the money on xtend than a pre workout.
    Twitter:@teamcagedanimal
    ********: ********.com/jtorresbodybuilder
    Instagram: @John1262

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John1262 View Post
    Good luck with those great gains that you'll see from supplementing BCAAs!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John1262 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Good luck with those great gains that you'll see from supplementing BCAAs!
    notice the i would rather... and yes absolutely great gains.

kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by John1262 View Post
    I still have about 30 servings left of xtend, i got two bottles of beef aminos from musclemeds as a gift so i just started using those for my BCAA's until they run out
    People will tell you can't. People will tell you it's impossible. Keep in mind.. there is only few people who are great at what they do. Expect the majority to be against you. Treat them not as enemies but rather, as your biggest fans. Let thier envy be your motivation. Let their hatred drive you to push harder. At the end of the day, I have these people to thank for giving me the motivation to hit that last rep; to fully comprehend that WEAKNESS does NOT EXIST in my mentality.

Originally Posted by kdrodriguez92 View Post
    I still have about 30 servings left of xtend, i got two bottles of beef aminos from musclemeds as a gift so i just started using those for my BCAA's until they run out
    Sounds good

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely a side note:

If you stack Hemavol Lemon Drop with CL Green Magnitude the stuff tastes like fruit loops. Excellent if you're on a stim-break.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Hemavol all day and this is coming from a CL rep, so you know it's good.
    Don't sell yourselves short - I'm a huge fan of Glycergrow. You can't beat the price per serving and the pump and "swole" feel I get from it is definitely noticeable

troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) troysteele5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Hemavol all day and this is coming from a CL rep, so you know it's good.
    I just ordered Hemavol out of Curiosity but I have to say no other supplement Ive had has come close to giving me the massive pumps that CL's White Blood 2 has, on it's own and stacked with C4. i'm going to stack Hemavol with Assault and maybe do a comparison of the two, but my shirt felt like it was gonna rip apart if i moved the wrong the way at the bar the last time I took it
    Last edited by troysteele5; 12-19-2012 at 01:30 AM.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HEMAVOL
    Product Highlights
    32 full servings!
    Tastes AMAZING
    500mg Agmatine per serving
    2500mg Citrulline Malate per serving
    1000mg Glycerol Monostearate per serving
    125mg L-Norvaline per serving

HemaVol Reviews!

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post

The Claim:

• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!

The Profile
    (Note: This is important!! You'll see later in the review)

HEMAVOL POWDER SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7,500mg) Servings Per Container: 32
    Amount Per Serving
    % Daily Value
    Niacin 25mg 12.5mg 125%
    Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25mg 20,883%

Hemodynamix Matrix:
    Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
    Citrulline Malate 2500mg
    Glycerol Monostearate 1000mg
    Norvaline 125mg

No22 Vasodilation Support Matrix:
    Proprietary Blend 150mg

L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)
    *Percentage Daily Value not established

First thing first I would like to thank VaughnTrue (@Iron Mulisha) and or_yourlivingtodie (@bb.com) for the Hemavol samples.

VaughnTrue sent me 2 samples of Hemavol (1 scoop each) and 2 samples of MaximizeV2
    or_yourlivingtodie sent me 2 samples of Hemavol (2 scoops each)

Taste 9/10: Like "fruit punch", I am really not a big fan of lemon flavored drinks. Prior to this, the only lemon flavored drink that I particular liked well was SNS's FocusXT (Pink Lemonade). However, Hemavol powder tasted VERY GOOD!!! I used 20oz of cold water and ice for both 1 scoop and 2 scoop samples. Its more towards the "candy-version" on the lemon side than "lemonade".

Mixability 9/10: When I received the samples in a ziploc bag, the powder was hard and clumpy. However, once it was mixed with water and after a few shakes, the powder dissolved well so no issues there. After finishing the drink, I noticed some tiny bit residue was left on the ice. Of course I ate the ice too....MUST CONSUME ALL OF THE POWDER!!!!...Didnt go as far as licking the bottle though

Trial Test #1:

1 scoop of Hemavol (30 minutes prior workout)
    (stacked with one scoop of White Flood V2)

This was chest day at home. The only thing I "felt" prior hitting the weights was the little tinglings from White Flood. I did about 10 sets of incline presses with different reps and tempos. Then did some pushups until I had to start doing them from my knees. Chest were very pumped!!! Think I grew a few "cup sizes".

Trial Test #2

2 scoops of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
    1 scoop of White Flood V2 (20 minutes prior arriving)

Now this is where it gets interesting. Its going to be hard to explain and this is why the profile is important because maybe some of you can help me here. After finishing Hemavol, I noticed a slight tingling around my nose. Then it spread out from the lower part of my eyes to my chin. By this time I just now started to drink WF (so I know it cant be WF). Then it doesn't feel like tingles anymore, it becomes more like "burning". At the height of this sensation, it felt more like a minor case of sunburn. The whole thing lasted about 15 minutes. I have asked the other testers about it and apparently I'm the only one that got the "burning" feeling. (please spare me with beta alanine this and that cuz theres none in Hemavol). Today is back day. It was kind of hard to judge the "pump" for back. However, my forearms were very vascular and pumped.

Trial Test #3

2 scoops of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
    1 serving packet of MaximizeV2 (20 minutes prior)

Again!!! The same thing with the burning sensation. At this point, I am just baffled at what is causing it. I might be pretty sensitive to certain ingredients in Hemavol (more on that later). Today was shoulders and arms. Below is my workout video with before and after pictures.

BEFORE

AFTER

Trial Test #4

1 scoop of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
    1 packet serving of MaximizeV2 (20 minutes prior)

Today for the final test was chest/triceps. This time around I used 1 scoop of Hemavol instead of 2. However, I still get a burning sensation (again feels like a minor sunburn) that lasted about 15 minutes. But not as intensed as before. Below is a video of the workout as well as before and after pictures included.

BEFORE

AFTER

Final Thoughts

Pictures really doesn't do it justice. I was just amazed at how pumped I was after my workouts. IForce Nutrition really made a winner here. Currently they are having a sale to get it for $19.99 (32 servings?). So basically less than $1 per workout. 1 serving provides PLENTY of firepower. If you want to go 2 scoops, then I pray that you'll be able to put your clothes back on afterwards (not srs...well...maybe a lil' bit). Times are pretty tight here at home so I'm gonna have to pass this fantastic offer (though I know I'll be kicking myself later).

As for the "burning" feeling, that I experienced, I contacted a few testers. They did not feel what I did. So obviously I'm sensitive to one/some of the ingredients in this powdered version of Hemavol. If any of you can figure it out then please let me know *smile*
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    Hi everybody , i'm gonna share my experience with hemavol. I use hemavol since two week, stim break, so i don't stack it.

So i'm gonna start with :

- Price : One tub cost me 32 dollar , i have 2 tub. For me the price is good , no't that expensive , I only take one scoop at every workout , so 32 workout with one tub.

- Taste : Oh boy , the watermelon is a real pleasure to drink. I'm curious to try the lemon , i have one watermelon and one lemon.

- Energy/endurance : Some people feel nothing , but for me this is a kick in a nuts , and i'm no't gonna lie , after two week of stimulant break , i feel like i'm still on it. The endurance with this product is perfect for me. I'm able to do more reps , i train like i'm on stimulant, and finally i can sleep at reasonable hour. A clean energy. I think this product increased my strenght too.

- Pump : INSANE, men the pump is awesome , i take it 4 time a week , 1 scoop at every workout , i feel like i'm pump all week lol. If you stack this product with craze you got a pump of a lifetime (lobliner), i have tried this two together two time before the stim break, that was awesome.

- Mixabilty : No problem at all, two pictures showing hemavol in a shake :

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5674/09082012351.jpg
    http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2519/09082012352.jpg

More information : i take the product with 20-22 oz of water , 30 minutes after my pre workout meal (whey and instant oats). I got better result 30 minutes after a meal , i don't train good on empty stomach. I was using pre workout since october with 6 day break sometime , so he was time for me to stop, actually i'm on 2 week without stim , and boy i feel no difference lol , hemavol is your best friend during a stim break. I think i'm gonna do a 3/4 week break , and still gonna use hemavol after. Too bad iforce is no't sell on shop in france.

Overall : This product is a excellent pump/stim free product.
    Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    i Force Nutrition – Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didn’t take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 – This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity I’ve seen; I actually noticed veins I’ve never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 – Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    everybody knows Hemavol is the most versatile and effective product on the market. I can't wait to get me my new tub.

IFORCE CALLOUT: When will the new Protean flavors begin to be produced/hinted?
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    everybody knows Hemavol is the most versatile and effective product on the market. I can't wait to get me my new tub.

Unfortunately new flavors are a way away . We will def keep everyone updated though!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Unfortunately new flavors are a way away . We will def keep everyone updated though!
    ahhh damn, it was a shot in the dark!

Buttermilk Pancake, please!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncballa1011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^ to above vids can't take a guy in a hollister sweatshirts review serious...

But on a Forreal note hemavol is legit I tried the pills a while ago and some days the pumps were almost to much. Will be trying lemon drop powder soon as I've been lookin for a good lemon flavored supp and since one scoop should be enough for me so it should last a while... More is not always better

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ncballa1011 View Post
    ^^^^ to above vids can't take a guy in a hollister sweatshirts review serious...

But on a Forreal note hemavol is legit I tried the pills a while ago and some days the pumps were almost to much. Will be trying lemon drop powder soon as I've been lookin for a good lemon flavored supp and since one scoop should be enough for me so it should last a while... More is not always better
    I agree. I personally believe 1 scoop of Hemavol is PLENTY.
    I got no strings on me

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post

but some lucky few did get a chance to try some new flavorS

ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ramspeedkill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    which taste better? lemon drop or watermelon and if you are mixing w/ complete (tangerine)?

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree. I personally believe 1 scoop of Hemavol is PLENTY.
    I agree. I have only ever used one scoop (at a time) of Hemavol and it's still worked great for me. Absolutely love the product!

-Spaz

Originally Posted by ramspeedkill View Post
    which taste better? lemon drop or watermelon and if you are mixing w/ complete (tangerine)?
    I'd go lemon
    I got no strings on me

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1.5 scoops is my sweet spot. Although if i'm using it for cardio (a much forgotten use...) I go 1
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillH32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just ordered my first tub of hemavol! Should arrive any day soon, after reading your comments and reviews on this, I'm even more excited to give it a go!

Only used a trial 2 servings .50cal pre to see if pre-workouts actually did make any difference (and this one did). So I'm expecting huge things from this stuff! Stacking White flood with it also, a lot of my friends who don't touch supps are very skeptical about it making any difference, can't wait to see it blow them away!

rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been using Hemoval pre and SizeOn intra this month while on a stim break... can't wait to give it a try stacked with a pre, which is typically SPMax - but I have 3-4 Domination samples awaiting use as well. Haven't had the chance to try compete.

On arm days I've had my triceps so tight they were screaming!

kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdrodriguez92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Well from everyones input sounds like i made an awesome decision with HemaVol Just got a free tub of Bullnox from Betancourt nutrition at my local supp shop so guess i'll be stacking the two together for an awesome PUMP
    People will tell you can't. People will tell you it's impossible. Keep in mind.. there is only few people who are great at what they do. Expect the majority to be against you. Treat them not as enemies but rather, as your biggest fans. Let thier envy be your motivation. Let their hatred drive you to push harder. At the end of the day, I have these people to thank for giving me the motivation to hit that last rep; to fully comprehend that WEAKNESS does NOT EXIST in my mentality.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well from everyones input sounds like i made an awesome decision with HemaVol Just got a free tub of Bullnox from Betancourt nutrition at my local supp shop so guess i'll be stacking the two together for an awesome PUMP
    Try them both solo so you know how each one effects you!

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Try them both solo so you know how each one effects you!
    Ive had Bullnox in the past before and i responded really well to it and ive taken hemavol a couple times this week and love the pump i get especially on the second day, should i start stacking them next week and only take hemavol this week?

the watermelon bullnox tasted good...

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    the watermelon bullnox tasted good...
    Seems like the only thing you liked about the product was the taste Lol..

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Please spend more time on the forums and less time PIITB. As of now, you're the ideal customer for supplement companies and that is NOT a good thing. Most of us have been there before.
    Thats old school man
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creature from Beast Sports nutrition?
    yes

fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quick nub question: Hemavol or Clout? Sometimes I think pumps are cool and all, but not all that useful. Clout, on the other hand, is said to provide endurance (like Hemavol) and also has he benefits from creatine (which, in my limited knowledge and experience, may translate into permanent gains, so to speak, unlike the temporart effects of pumps).

All this is probably very wrong, though. Anyone wanna to help a nub out?

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fellfromthesun View Post
    Quick nub question: Hemavol or Clout? Sometimes I think pumps are cool and all, but not all that useful. Clout, on the other hand, is said to provide endurance (like Hemavol) and also has he benefits from creatine (which, in my limited knowledge and experience, may translate into permanent gains, so to speak, unlike the temporart effects of pumps).

All this is probably very wrong, though. Anyone wanna to help a nub out?
    Go with Clout.