Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry

Originally Posted by MBidas View Post
    I'm going to lift at 9pm tonight. I still havn't decided if I should max out on deadlifts again or not. I'll edit this with the results in 2 hours.
    I failed brahs, worst fuqinggg feel. I did take a video.. will upload it after research.

I did 8 sets before maxing, so i could have drained.myself out. Also, i used a lame belt.

I hit 455 for a single.
    Failed at 475
    I did get 485 last week...

This feeel...........
    1rd Rule: Have more than you show.

MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will start my cut in 2 weeks! It shall get exciting!

Current Stat (1/11/13)

Weight: 183lbs
    BF: 11.002%

Mirin the socks?

Current Stat (2/18/13)

Weight: 181lbs
    BF: 10.032%

Deadlift max: 480lbs (got 455lbs on video)

SHARK6235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHARK6235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHARK6235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHARK6235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHARK6235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good mate.... you have come along way
    The body is the direct result of your own actions. Train smart and hit those macros+micros.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/willsy6235?feature=guide

Adding a new stack to my schedule within the next week. =D

ErgoZzz:
    L-Carnitine:
    ErgoPump NMT

Demember 2012: Current: 180lbs at 10.84% bf
    [/center]

My cut will begin today starting with diet. I'm currently sick, and studying for two major exams, Physical Chemistry, and Instrumental Analysis of Chemistry. So for the meantime, I cut my Calorie intake by 30%.

I just took this pic 5 mins ago while at work... well... because i felt like it..

Here is a current photo. Pros: Leaner, vascular. Cons: Less mass, smaller

Level 2: Resume

Last edited by MBidas; 02-26-2013 at 06:27 PM.

staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome physique man!

Just a tip: please don't use yellow text anymore. It is basically unreadable and has to be selected to be read.
    Please neg me on sight (srs)

New Stack

-(-RZULTZ-)-X8's

-MZX8-'s Ergogenix Stack

Basic Info

ergoZZZ: ErgoZzz is a formula designed to support optimum testosterone levels in athletes and recreational bodybuilders. The synergistic combination of Zinc, Magnesium, and vitamin B6 has been suggested to elevate anabolic hormones like testosterone, reduce catabolic hormones like cortisol, and boost overall health and bodily function. Zinc and Magnesium are both essential minerals that are lost through sweat, and therefore, active individuals must be especially careful about getting the right amounts of zinc and magnesium through diet and supplementation. Vitamin B6 perfectly complements this blend by promoting recovery, proper amino acid utilization, and deeper sleep. Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles.

Benefits of ErgoZzz supplementation:
    • Supports optimal testosterone, free testosterone, and IGF-1 levels
    • Promotes a stress-free lifestyle and lower cortisol levels
    • Optimizes exercise performance
    • Maintains proper immune function
    • Provides deeper and more restful sleep, leading to improved recovery

L-Carnitine: L-carnitine l-tartrate (LCLT) is the biologically active form of Carnitine, an ammonium compound biosynthesized from methionine and lysine. Of the many ingredients included in most supplements these days, LCLT is one of the rare ingredients with a solid foundation of research behind it for use in humans, especially with regards to resistance training.

In short, LCLT has been shown to:
    • Reduce markers of metabolic stress,
    • Increase the amount of fat burned during resistance training,
    • Enhance the consumption of fat as a fuel source
    • Prevent the generation of superoxide radicals formed during exercise,
    • Reduce markers of muscle damage following exercise,
    • Optimize muscle tissue repair, thus promoting recovery,
    • Lower heart rate during high intensity exercise,

ErgoPump NMT A pre-workout that will make you rage at the gym. Simple.

Current status:
    Weight: 183lbs
    BF: 12.5