-(-RZULTZ-)-X8's Level 2: In progress...
Current Body Stats:
-Weight: 179lbs (Goal: 174lbs)
-BF: 10.5% (Goal: 7-8%)
-Arms: 16'' (Goal: 17'')
-BB Chest: 225lbs x 10 --> 290 x 1 (Goal 315 x 3)
-Dead Lift: 315 x 12 --> 425 x 2 (Goal 500 x 1)
-Squat: 225 x 8 "A2G" --> 315 x 3 (Goal 405 x 5)
Day 1-2: Cutting Day: 2400 Calorie, 80g Carb, 180g protein
Day 3: Re-Feed Day: 3500 - 4000 Calorie, 200g Carb, 250g protein
Day 4: Cutting Day: 2400 Calorie, 80g Carb, 180g protein
Day 5: Re-Carb Day: 2600 Calorie, 120 Carb, 175-190g protein
Day 6-7: Normal Day: 2500 Calorie: 100 Carb, 160g protein
The purpose of this thread is for my own benefit and to help me stay motivated. I would like to look at it as my personal log =D
I'm currently working a lot, and busting my ass off at school, and I don't want my main priorities in life to go against my goals in fitness. I almost gave up lifting about a month ago after I injured my wrist, and I felt like I was wasting my time doing this. And then I realized I was wrong, lifting is my passion, it's basically the only hobby I have in life.
So since this is basically my personal log, I will be updating it with my Diet and workout routine, and upload new pics at least once a week! I plan to reach my goal in exactly 5 months from now, so sometime in May.
I will post my recent pics: Starting from oldest to latest.
2008 130lbs 11%
January 2010 150lbs 15%
May 2011 165lbs 14%
September 2012 9.5% 175lbs
October 2012 172lbs 9.1%
November 2012 176lbs 10.2%
December 2012 180lbs 10.9 %
Demember 2012: Current: 180lbs at 10.84% bf
Personal Favorite Quotes
- Second by second, you lose the opportunity to be the person you want to be.
- Stop making excuses and take charges of your life.
- It’s your life your book.
- Birth of a new you
- No regrets, no wonders
- Getting out of bed, to go to the gym in the morning; going for it when everyone is sleeping puts you in the opportunity to give yourself that break.
- Pay the price today on your terms
- You have a purpose for every action, every action has results
- Every success in life is masked with temporary pain.
- Don’t cheat the system; all you’re doing is cheating your life.
- Natural high: there is no chemical drug out there that can reproduce the feeling you have of achieving your goals. Success is as addicting of a drug as any chemical drug, it’s a natural high.
Pain is So Close to pleasure
I Perform to Inspire the Weak