ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Steps to take after qualifying?

Recently qualified as a PT in the UK.

Been looking for work - no success. Extreme lack of Level 2 Gym Instructor Jobs (i.e not PT'ing but just working in a gym), can't afford to PT in a gym and start paying £400+ a month rent when I have no clients and am just starting out.

Am considering just going it alone (self-employed outside of the gym) from the get go.

Any advice? Do I need insurance to PT people at their homes/outside? I'm getting tired of waiting and want to put my passion and abilities into action. I also want to learn more everyday and having no work isn't helping me progress…

str160 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str160 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str160 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) str160 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm about to be in this very boat. My plan is to start PT part time though, get myself known and gain vital experience.

I believe you should have insurance cover if working from outside/homes.
    100% or go home.