mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MuscleTech's Nano Vapor

MuscleTech Nano Vapor Blue Raspberry

Final Review

I would like first thank MuscleTech Jake and MuscleTech for giving me the opportunity to log this sweet product!

Link to my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150085883

Taste: 9/10 - the Blue Raspberry was very delicious. It wasn't an over the top sweetness flavor that jumps out of you, it was a more calm taste. Which in my opinion is a lot better.

Mixability: 10/10 - you barely have to shake this stuff (without a shaker ball) to get it mixed up.

Strength: My strength gains went up noticeably, with that being said I also am on a bulk. But this stuff definitely helped me move some serious weight through out my workouts.

Effects/Results: This stuff really opened my eyes, it surprised me and I think a lot of the loggers on how good this preworkout really is. I mainly took 2 scoops and it was more than enough to give and maintain intense energy and focus, with a nice pump.

Pros:
    - Tastes amazing
    - Breaks down really nice
    - Amazing workouts
    - In-the-zone feeling
    - Outrageous pumps
    - Noticeable gains

Cons:
    - 2 scoops seems to be the magic number with this pre
    - I took 2 scoops; so the tub only lasts 20 workouts.

Overall I really enjoyed this product. It shocked me because before this I never really heard anyone talk about it, but I will definitely be telling people to at least try it out, its worth it. This pre is up there now with my favorite pres and supps. I have put on some serious meat during my bulk and Nano Vapor really helped push myself under the weight to get the most out of it.

Overall: 9/10 - this product is good. I'm giving it a 9 out of 10 because it is THATgood. A product, for me, is nearly impossible to be a "10/10" product. This product surprised me and I believe will surprise many others.

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review!

Yeah if they make this product around 25$ I might start buying it but at 32$ it is kinda pricy at 2 scoops.
    Free Agent

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    excellent review! I was really suprised how good this version is compared to the last. 2 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for me as well.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Nice review!

Yeah if they make this product around 25$ I might start buying it but at 32$ it is kinda pricy at 2 scoops.
    Yeah a slight price drop would do wonders for the sales I believe.

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    excellent review! I was really suprised how good this version is compared to the last. 2 scoops seems to be the sweet spot for me as well.
    Never tried the prior version, but this one is solid.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Nice review!

Keep an eye out for the next B2G1 or next B1G1. Those are always good times to stock up. How were the holidays woo?
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post

MuscleTech Nano Vapor Blue Raspberry

Final Review

I would like first thank MuscleTech Jake and MuscleTech for giving me the opportunity to log this sweet product!

Link to my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150085883

Taste: 9/10 - the Blue Raspberry was very delicious. It wasn't an over the top sweetness flavor that jumps out of you, it was a more calm taste. Which in my opinion is a lot better.

Mixability: 10/10 - you barely have to shake this stuff (without a shaker ball) to get it mixed up.

Strength: My strength gains went up noticeably, with that being said I also am on a bulk. But this stuff definitely helped me move some serious weight through out my workouts.

Effects/Results: This stuff really opened my eyes, it surprised me and I think a lot of the loggers on how good this preworkout really is. I mainly took 2 scoops and it was more than enough to give and maintain intense energy and focus, with a nice pump.

Pros:
    - Tastes amazing
    - Breaks down really nice
    - Amazing workouts
    - In-the-zone feeling
    - Outrageous pumps
    - Noticeable gains

Cons:
    - 2 scoops seems to be the magic number with this pre
    - I took 2 scoops; so the tub only lasts 20 workouts.

Overall I really enjoyed this product. It shocked me because before this I never really heard anyone talk about it, but I will definitely be telling people to at least try it out, its worth it. This pre is up there now with my favorite pres and supps. I have put on some serious meat during my bulk and Nano Vapor really helped push myself under the weight to get the most out of it.

Overall: 9/10 - this product is good. I'm giving it a 9 out of 10 because it is THATgood. A product, for me, is nearly impossible to be a "10/10" product. This product surprised me and I believe will surprise many others.
    In terms of taste I think I liked the Nano Vapor Hardcore better it had a kind of candy like taste for those with sweet tooths. I like the energy and pumps I got from it though. There were some days I took this about 45 min before training and it still had a great kick to it. This version of Nano Vapor in really good as well in all those areas. The taste was a little less subtle. I only need one scoop so this product lasts me a while off that serving size. Gives great focus and clarity as well!