Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought the same thing for a while. As far as why didn't I do it earlier and blah and girls etc. Eventually I realized 3 solutions, no such thing as time machines, girls give 0 ****s about body building, women give no ****s about lose skin. My current gf is hella hot and technically way out of my league. She saw the drive and motivation I brought to my transformation and how bled into my everyday life and got turned on. The first time I took my shirt off in front of her I was nervous. Maybe I'm lucky but from what I've noticed the only girls who care how jacked you are, are usually not the girls you want to be in relationships with.

On the otherside lose skin takes a long ass time to deal with, I'm not at my single digit bf goal yet but I'm sure the lose skin gets less bad at that point. Also I've noticed tightening and better skin in the areas where my body fat is lowest.
    Start 325lbs 7-7-11
    248lbs 2-11-12
    215lbs 8-28-12
    Still fat but not out of shape and never giving up.

Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lost 120lbs, No loose skin, a lot of stretch marks, but now I'm bulking and getting strong, filling in any loose skin I might of had, (I cut all the way down to abs, Was awesome, abs are slowly disappearing on bulk, however I know it's gonna be worth it when it's cutting time again)

Anyways, after losing so much weight my life has done a complete 180, I was that obese lazy phuck who did nothing but whine and btch and complain about my life, and going no where, to this young 21 year old buff guy (to people around me anyways) who's now back in College and turning my life completely around.

So OP, Don't give up, If I can do it, so can you bro, you only have 1 life, and it is whatever you make of it.
    Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cant see pic but looks like you still have fat with the loose skin?
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was 470 and lost down to 200. I had massive loose skin an got the surgery to have it removed...you are nowhere near as bad as my skin was. The surgery will not fix your mental state...it didn't fix mine. I'm having to lose about 25lbs that I have gained during recovery because I sat on my ass and ate too much. Do yourself a favor and go on a nice slow bulk for at least 6 months and lift heavy. After you are done take 8 weeks and cut...I guarantee you will look 100% better when you are done. That's my plan when I lose the rest of this weight so you are not alone.
    ^^Former 400+lb Crew^^
    August 23rd 2011 - 469.8lbs
    August 23rd 2012 - 201.4lbs

New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Decepticon249 View Post
    I thought the same thing for a while. As far as why didn't I do it earlier and blah and girls etc. Eventually I realized 3 solutions, no such thing as time machines, girls give 0 ****s about body building, women give no ****s about lose skin. My current gf is hella hot and technically way out of my league. She saw the drive and motivation I brought to my transformation and how bled into my everyday life and got turned on. The first time I took my shirt off in front of her I was nervous. Maybe I'm lucky but from what I've noticed the only girls who care how jacked you are, are usually not the girls you want to be in relationships with.

On the otherside lose skin takes a long ass time to deal with, I'm not at my single digit bf goal yet but I'm sure the lose skin gets less bad at that point. Also I've noticed tightening and better skin in the areas where my body fat is lowest.
    pics of said gf (srs) would give me a lot of motivation

New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    Cant see pic but looks like you still have fat with the loose skin?
    check the first page. I guess there is fat in there.

BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigFe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by New88 View Post
    I agree with you that all I have is the future, but the past makes me angry
    This is an important thought to hold on to. You know that what makes you angry is the past, now realize that you can't change the past no matter what you do.

Today > Yesterday = A little better every day

You have accomplished a great deal, do not sell that short. I am in the beginning phases of the same journey you have been on and fixing your mind set is paramount IMO.
    Last edited by BigFe; 12-21-2012 at 10:08 AM.

This Space For Rent painted_klown's Avatar
    painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, there are a LOT of motivational and amazing transformations in this thread.

Props to all of you who took control, and changed their lives.

OP, you have done an amazing thing with losing all of that weight. Be proud, be happy, and I agree, seek professional help bro.

You are doing great man, start a lifting routine if you have not yet done so, take a multi, and profit.

Good luck.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #11 ()---()

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***

***Misc. Illuminati Crew***

BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10) BHTGdogs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bud I think you look good ( no homo ) I'll be more then pleased if I look like that at my target weight. GJDM!

Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Decepticon249 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pics of said gf (srs) would give me a lot of motivation
    I would, but something about that idea seems kind of strange. Just know it happens man, just gotta do your thing and hold onto motivation. On a side note, women are never a reason to do anything. They come around when you like yourself.
    Start 325lbs 7-7-11
    248lbs 2-11-12
    215lbs 8-28-12

Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arkwright has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It gets better . I used to be 370 I got down to 190 and slow bulked to 235. You're skin will tighten over time. Start with stronglifts 5x5 until you have a good strength base then switch to a hypertrophy routine. Im 25% bf vs the 60% I was before.

keeping a little fat and growing the underline muscle will support the skin as it tightens up. It can take a few years but you're life has just begin.

No the roads just begin things get much better

Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've lost 60 so far this year...I can relate to some of your words. I grew up with obese parents, and they never really stopped me from eating as much as I wanted. My mom is a great cook, and my old man is a chef, so you know I ate well. But who would ever trust a skinny chef? I wouldn't!

Anyway, my back story is, in a nutshell - middle school, mom and dad owned a restaurant. I was there with them after school and over the summer because I didn't want to stay home alone all the time. I had Sega and cable and stuff, but I wanted to be with my family. So when they weren't open, all there was to eat was nachos, and you better believe I could scarf down a platter of them caked with probably a pound of cheese. Do that long enough, and all the tasty deep fried foods a tex mex place offers...and then ice cream every day, etc. I was never popular in middle school and sat out in gym because all it was, was basketball all the time.

Fast forward to 7th grade...got a crush on a girl, she liked me too. Never got to "date" or anything, because I moved, but that summer me and my buddies were at the pool and one commented that my belly had gotten fat. Parents were no help, said it was normal. High school - more popular, more friends, played HARD in gym because we had fun coaches, and I dropped it like mad...worked a crap job after graduating, ate McDevil's and then packed my way to 300lbs, and pretty much stayed there till...this year. I lost 60 lbs this year.

So...I think I have depression too. Go talk to someone. I'll post back later, I've got stuff to do at work. Have a good afternoon.
    Bacon for weight loss!
    Ted Cruz 2016
    An Armed Society is a Polite Society.

Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stellarvore has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Okay that went fast.

What you've done IS a big deal. It's a major accomplishment for guys like us to drop massive weight like that, so don't ever feel like you're not good enough. Your self esteem may be shot from living as a fat person, but dude, you're not the same person anymore. You've got your life ahead of you, so take hold and make it what you want. Confidence and luck with women are more than just weight or muscle - but those things can be learned. You've got to think to yourself that you're worth dating, that you deserve to be loved, etc. You are not "bothering" that hottie by talking to her, and you are NOT invading her space by simply saying hello or asking for a number, etc. I've never actually been shot down in a cruel manner like you see on TV, and I was a 300lb slab of fat when I had my last relationship, when I lost my v-card, and so on. Most women are not downright mean, and even if they are, so what? It's their loss...you're probably a great guy, and if they don't want to know you then it's their problem, not yours.

Just keep at it. Rome wasn't built in a day. You can't undo a lifetime of choices and upbringing in just a year. Always move forward, and you know, if you need to talk to someone about depression, self esteem, whatever...then DO it. If you feel like it makes you less of a man, then just don't talk about it with anyone else. Think of it this way - it's another building block for your life, getting things squared away. It doesn't matter if you're jacked if your head isn't right. You can do it, man.
    Bacon for weight loss!
    Ted Cruz 2016
    An Armed Society is a Polite Society.

Originally Posted by Arkwright View Post
    It gets better . I used to be 370 I got down to 190 and slow bulked to 235. You're skin will tighten over time. Start with stronglifts 5x5 until you have a good strength base then switch to a hypertrophy routine. Im 25% bf vs the 60% I was before.

keeping a little fat and growing the underline muscle will support the skin as it tightens up. It can take a few years but you're life has just begin.

No the roads just begin things get much better
    pics?

I would, but something about that idea seems kind of strange. Just know it happens man, just gotta do your thing and hold onto motivation. On a side note, women are never a reason to do anything. They come around when you like yourself.
    yeah I phrased it weirdly, lol. Did she mind about your skin? Was it a big deal to her?

thanks to everyone for all the comments btw

yeah I phrased it weirdly, lol. Did she mind about your skin? Was it a big deal to her?
    Sorry for the late reply, no she doesn't seem to care at all. She also knows it will go away slowly with time. Even then she doesn't seem to care. She pokes me in the stomach a lot and laughs when I get uncomfortable. She might be one in a million, who knows I guess I'm a lucky dude.
    Start 325lbs 7-7-11
    248lbs 2-11-12
    215lbs 8-28-12

Sorry for the late reply, no she doesn't seem to care at all. She also knows it will go away slowly with time. Even then she doesn't seem to care. She pokes me in the stomach a lot and laughs when I get uncomfortable. She might be one in a million, who knows I guess I'm a lucky dude.
    That's good bro. How much does skin go away? I have very little muscle mass and I'm doing a long clean bulk, get my lifts up then I'm gonna cut. I know it won't be perfect but i will be a better me i guess