Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arright guys... I went full potato and ended up in the ER

So, I took "Bullnox" and "Xtend" together during my workout... not too uncommon really. However, for whatever reason it did not react very well on a mostly empty stomach and I had a bit of a freak out.

I was doing squats yesterday and lifting pretty heavy. I had gone through most of my routine and I started to feel really weird and paranoid. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I decided to sit down on the "ab mats" and just chill for a sec. I felt a little better, so I started to do some abs. Shortly after, I started to feel REALLY paranoid, and almost unsure if I was in a dream or not, so I left the gym.

I went home and ate some pasta and a protein shake, just to see if maybe it had to do with the caffeine on an empty stomach, but this only made it worse. I went to take a deuce and I got cold, pale, diaphoretic. My breathing was getting really crazy and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I pulled my pants on, because I didn't wanna die like Elvis and be buck-ass naked on the ground when my wife comes home to find me dead.

At first I was like, Ok, am I just freaking myself out, but then I took my BP and it was 198/99 HR-100, and I was like, ok wtf.

I called my dad to pick me up, since it was definitely unsafe for me to drive. I began to black out so I ended up calling 911. They showed up and hook up a 4 lead EKG showing showing diminished signs of diminished left ventricle function and tachycardia, so he suspected heart attack, decided to put me on an ambo...

Get to the hospital, ANNNNNND their 12 lead says I am not having a heart attack of course... but I AM having adverse reactions to the stimulants, and run a panel to see if I'm on meth or crack... a dose of nitro, 3 asprin, and ****** and voila... 6 hours later I'm ok...

Moral of the story kiddos.... Creatine... not anymore

Cliffs- Some how OD'd on creatine suppliment
    - Start having a panic attack
    -Blood pressure through the fuking roof
    -Paramedics believe I am having a heart attack
    -Hospital confirms I am full potato
    -No longer taking creatine or workout stimulants

Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmm

*PhD in BroScience Crew*

Sounds about right. That sucks tho, breh....
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian........
    ..............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪...............

We were all witnesses

SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamNewton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PWO

not
    even
    once

engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) engj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Between the PWO', ********, and energy drinks I wonder how half of you are still alive.

DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000) DirkDiglar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuark, only got one liver. srs that is scary dude
    Native Texan

dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dt02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    similar story...

Took White flood... worked out.
    felt heart flutters during workout.
    Went to bed that night, but couldnt sleep because of tighness in chest (felt like someone sitting on me) Decide Im gonna go chill in the bathroom and sit on toilet.
    Sit down and immediately start to get tunnel vision, and hear buzzing. Stand up and say fuk this Im going to the bed. Next thing I know I on the ground and there was a closet with mirror doors. All I see is blood on my face and blood streams that led to my ears. I freak the fuk out and have gf call 911. BP was so high in the ambulance (being scared as fuk didnt help) that they had trouble getting IV's in me. They thought I was drunk/high. NOPE. Ended up with a Broken nose from passing out and smashing the tile, and a speech about anxiety.
    When you see it, you'll sh** bricks.

DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuuuk yea it was scary. dude i seriously thought i was gonna have my heart explode. if i was in the sauna... i woulda ended up like zyzz for sure. i'm just glad that I was able to get my hands on some nitro to bring me down a notch...

it made me wonder though, are the aesthetics worth the risk if I'm putting these chemicals in me? Like, I know there are plenty of natural bodybuilders, and I never intend on making ANY money off of my body, so why the fuk am I doing this to myself? I only have one set of kidneys, one liver, one heart, and one brain...

I'm not saying i'm done lifting... fuk that. I'm saying I'm just gonna go all natural from now on...
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    glad you're ok most miscers would create a thread "wut du misc; am i dying?"

Originally Posted by LSXCHAMP View Post
    thank you. I'm a paramedic, so I felt ultra retarded being in the back of an ambulance, but I couldn't drive. I have responded to plenty of accidents of people driving themselves to the hospital for chit....
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post
    Between the PWO', ********, and energy drinks I wonder how half of you are still alive.
    lmao fukking this

holding down fast forward
    Make Europe Germany Again

me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000)
    why didn't the paramedics do an EKG?
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smallNatural has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Damn man, that's crazy

Originally Posted by me. View Post
    why didn't the paramedics do an EKG?
    I wrote up there that they did a 4 lead EKG, but my guess was that they had their leads to close to one another and were reading artifacts from the electrodes which indicated cardiac compromise
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it says clearly on bullnox don't mix with other stuff man.. learn to read... bullnox has a ton of ingredients at high dose.

your like the kids who taked jack3d with grey goose for the ultimate party night.. lol @ op saying no more pre work outs... learn how to not be retarded next time.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    it says clearly on bullnox don't mix with other stuff man.. learn to read... bullnox has a ton of ingredients at high dose.

your like the kids who taked jack3d with grey goose for the ultimate party night.. lol @ op saying no more pre work outs... learn how to not be retarded next time.
    *took, *you're, and thanks for the advice, I will learn "how to not be retarded next time".
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolfex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's fine to take creatine. Just avoid the stimulants. The mechanism that creatine affects has nothing to do with what you experienced. It was the other stuff.

There's no more. ThatsitThatsall's Avatar
    ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    I thought I was the only one who felt really paranoid when taking pre-workouts. I'm walking around the gym like everyone is staring at me.

Originally Posted by Wolfex View Post
    It's fine to take creatine. Just avoid the stimulants. The mechanism that creatine affects has nothing to do with what you experienced. It was the other stuff.
    Unaware as phuck.
    *Don't know what to do with my hands when introducing myself Crew*

*Gets asked if he played Sloth in the Goonies all the time crew*

*Always rep back crew*

*Left handed crew*

*Depressed as fawk crew*

♕ ⒉⓪⒈4⋯ TTG ℂℜℇ₩ ♕

westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) westbigballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post

i once chased my alcohol with some Cellucor C4

got so ****ing sweaty at the party.

wasnt tripping out to PWOs like i do when sober though. i get itchy and sh*t all over my body when i take PWO to lift. none of that when i was drinking

Vincent van Dasitmane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least you're alright, bro!

Originally Posted by Wolfex View Post
    yeah, you're right. I have straight monohydrate that I may end up taking... but those pre workouts... meh.. i don't ever wanna toy around with that chit again
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

Originally Posted by westbigballin View Post
    i once chased my alcohol with some Cellucor C4

got so ****ing sweaty at the party.

wasnt tripping out to PWOs like i do when sober though. i get itchy and sh*t all over my body when i take PWO to lift. none of that when i was drinking

dude, C4 was the first pre workout that I felt like my heart was gonna stop... that chit is CRAZY
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro same exact fuking thing happened to me a few months ago.. literally same exact

Except I was taking jack3d, left gym... felt like I was going to pass out heart rate was insane... ended up in ER and they tried to say it was anxiety but that shiet was crazy..

Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please... stay safe

PS: in your pic you look like a cyborg.

opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LSXCHAMP View Post
    lmao fukking this. Then once at the hospital they'd talk about the 6/10 nurse, asking if since she blinked twice if that means she wants the D.
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian........
    ..............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪...............

We were all witnesses

HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeffToBeMad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've had very bad panic attacks with stims before. bP like 150/100 or something and its awful.

The fact that you get even more paranoid just compounds it. Been natural for a while now and man it's so much better.

Only use whey, fish oil and coffee now. No crash, no heart palpitations, no anxiety and heart attack scares.

Registered Golfer ShoooterMcGavin's Avatar
    ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been saying stims are horrible but *******s dont listen

if you want energy, eat *******s

DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaBest12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's crazy man. Glad you're ok.
    Phillies - 76ers - Eagles

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong emt saving himself

TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is why I would rather be on juice than taking pwos serious lol that + ******** and all that chit isn't good for you.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    OIF V (07-08) 11Bravo
    -Always pick #1 Crew-
    -Love Jesus/God Crew-
    -Always show credentials Crew-
    -Post video when someone is jesting crew-
    (PM me if ya have something on your mind!)

LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightsXout28c is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sounds like bad genetics to me
    *LV Golden Knights*
    *Carolina Panthers*
    *UNC Tarheels*