brownclown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Real Gynecomastia...help a brother out

I am 23 years old and I have had gyno since middle school. I believe it is an issue with hormonal imbalance and not simply fat. I've gained 30lbs this year(homecooking) but even before then I had small arms and large breasts. I do plan on getting surgery one day but I won't be able to afford it until I am around 30. I would like some advice for what I should do in the meantime.

My question: Are there any supplements or techniques I can use to help fix my hormonal imbalance? I have heard that working out (especially your legs)increases testosterone. I've also heard of supplements that can decrease estrogen and increase androgen. Can anyone enlighten me on what route I should take?
    Attached Images

ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure on the hormonal part of the situation, but IMO you should start cutting immediately and get down to around 10% body fat to see just how bad it actually is. At that point in time, decide if surgery is needed.

Originally Posted by ThatGuy227 View Post
    I'm not sure on the hormonal part of the situation, but IMO you should start cutting immediately and get down to around 10% body fat to see just how bad it actually is. At that point in time, decide if surgery is needed.
    appreciate the advice man I do plan on starting some serious cardio soon.

ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatGuy227 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cardio isn't really necessary if you don't want it to be. Cutting 500 or w/e amount of calories out of your diet is the exact same thing as burning off 500 calories or w/e amount. The only difference is its either a mental thing to tell your self to eat less, or a physical thing to tell your self that your going to spend more time doing that cardio. I personally don't do very much cardio at all.. 10-20 minutes.. 3 - 5 times a week. I plan on hopefully doing this until i reach my goal

The diet plays the more important roll when it comes to losing weight/fat. Weight lifting / cardio should only be looked at as an addition to that caloric deficit.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brownclown View Post
    I am 23 years old and I have had gyno since middle school. I believe it is an issue with hormonal imbalance and not simply fat. I've gained 30lbs this year(homecooking) but even before then I had small arms and large breasts. I do plan on getting surgery one day but I won't be able to afford it until I am around 30. I would like some advice for what I should do in the meantime.

My question: Are there any supplements or techniques I can use to help fix my hormonal imbalance? I have heard that working out (especially your legs)increases testosterone. I've also heard of supplements that can decrease estrogen and increase androgen. Can anyone enlighten me on what route I should take?

The legs thing is wrong, its just working out hard that raises test, but only a tiny amount which is nowhere near what your issue is. Lose bodyfat, no supplement will help, but you will almost certainly need to get it removed.
    Lifts weights, drop bodyfat.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No need to include any supplementation, please do yourself a favor and ignore what you read online "i've tried this thing and it helped" - people are retarded, i've read a post of a member of this forum talking about how he used an estrogen blocker and it worked for it perfectly.
    Thanks fine and everything but messing with your hormonal balance is very dangerous, and in fact, that thing he was using is being used for cancer treatment, people lose their eyesight using that drug.

I'm in the same boat as you, i've dropped to 12% bf and I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon in two weeks to get his opinion. i must say that now that im fairly lean, it looks a lot better and im even considering giving the surgery up.

Hope this helps, Good luck,

appreciate the advice everyone. I'll stay away from the supplements

KuttyKool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't really know what to say as far as advice... i have it myself, had it longer than u dude. started in 4th grade, now i'm 25... it's held me back in life in so many ways, even when to get a plastic surgery consultation about it... felt ****ing humiliated and was told that it was so much loose skin i would have to have surgery (i think that's a ****ing lie) i think the surgeon was upset that i had lost a lot of weight by myself and didn't need his ****ing freak surgery for that like some of his less fortunate patients... i can just tell you that you gotta really look deep inside yourself to find comfort for now, and it should be your goal in life to stay away from under the knife by living a healthy livestyle so u don't have to have nonelective surgery. Good luck bro

Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500) Aymen123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You need to cut down a lot of weight, a bit of cardio just won't do. If I were in your shoes I'd go on a water fasting diet + use EC stacks as supplement, if you really care about looking good then you need to lose some massive weight. When you're around 8-10% bf then you can really see if its a major problem or not. I used to weigh 210 lbs being 5'6", I went on a extreme weight loss diet and a year after I'm now 160 lbs. All you need to do is set your mind to it and aim for your goal.