Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Megafit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Megafit's BodySpace

Novice female who wants to compete? Where do I start?

I am a 34 yr old female and I want to set a date for my first fitness competition but have no clue where to start? I have researched breifly on the web but have not come across anything solid. How does this work? I am excited and thrilled but I just don't know where to step first. All and every suggestion is welcome.

Stats: 4'10", 113 lbs
    rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rockangel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rockangel's BodySpace
    Without knowing anything about you, we can not tell you much info. It all depends on so many things.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com

CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach