Angela_rack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

personal trainers. what are your business goals

for ibo trainees what are ur goals for ur business and how do u want to get there?

i want to have bootcamps running that i employ trainers to run and mums and bubs groups that i run so i can have more kiddies and still work without having to bust my ass from 6am to 9pm everyday at the gym
    angpt

RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would like to have 2-3 studios with a PT area, a group exercise room and a physio room(s). Me as the expert PT running 10-15 hours a week, and employing around 10 other trainers.

To be known as the best place to train in the area.

Personally, though, I would love to get into S&C for athletes.
    Tired of boring cardio? Want to add a challenge to your workouts?
    New book available on the Amazon store
    "Cardio Revolution: 54 Fat Loss Finishers - Pack of Cards Workout"

www.revolutionlifestyles.com

Online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaching.

Personal training - Wimbledon, SW19.

Fat Loss | Strength Training

My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10) My Own Summer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just received my AFPA certification last week. I'm considering really taking things slowly and just doing side work in the beginning. I work for Procter and Gamble which is a fabulous company with many benefits. I'm not sure that I ever see myself walking away from the opportunity that P&G provides for its workers. The pay ceiling is way beyond anything I can accomplish in Personal Training, I believe. I would have to literally own a company and bring in in excess of 150k per year just to make it worth it.. but the upper echelon of P&G still beats that.

So... what am I getting at? My goals are extremely small compared to most of you (and I love y'alls drive to accomplish this feat). My immediate goals are to have 5 clients as I get started with PT (on the side). I'm working this year to get my body a little more "worthy" of being the direction setter for training. That is a side-quest of mine. My bf is 9.6% and I could pack on a little more lean mass. A big complaint I hear from folks is that many trainers that get the certs are barely in impressive shape their self so a lack of trust is present at the onset. I know I've seen this myself. Scrawny or even normal body fat type trainers that are in the gym showing people what to do. The side quest is to first be an example.. then I will take people there! Simple minded goals, I know, lol.