Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1506
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    And yeah...no....nobody goes to Detroit for vacation . Know what I mean?

Still, it's all good. I go where I choose...and so should everyone else.
    That's because detroit is truly a war zone. Stopped there last august on my way back from Cedar Point, went to the Henry Ford museum and then headed into Detroit since it's been a long time since I was last there. Didn't think it possibly could have gotten worse compared to what it was 25 yrs ago...but it has. So long as we have cities like that or Chicago with it's 500+ murders last yr we really can't point any fingers at another country for their crime rate.

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This makes ZERO sense from what you previously stated was law. Zero.
    Yea, it does in a way...Law states you can only shoot someone in your bedroom and now my friend who is an officer says, once they are in your house, just shoot them and you won't get into any problems. It's like they are just ignoring the law a bit in a sense because of so much going on locally. The police can use their own disgression which is just like car tints and seat belts. It is law that you can't have tint dark to the point where you can't see in the car and also, it is now law to wear seatbelts. Some officers will give you a ticket for it and others won't.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    WTF are you talking about? I did not argue (it takes more than one person to form an argument) I just stated my opinion I don't need facts for an opinion.
    I was talking about the lady you gave props to.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I was talking about the lady you gave props to.
    Yeah I just saw that so I deleted my post, sorry man I thought you were talking about me
    On the list for Bannukah

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    Yea, it does in a way...Law states you can only shoot someone in your bedroom and now my friend who is an officer says, once they are in your house, just shoot them and you won't get into any problems. It's like they are just ignoring the law a bit in a sense because of so much going on locally. The police can use their own disgression which is just like car tints and seat belts. It is law that you can't have tint dark to the point where you can't see in the car and also, it is now law to wear seatbelts. Some officers will give you a ticket for it and others won't.
    And that right there is the issue. Allowing something like window tint to slide or not is no big deal, but to have a law restricting your ability to defend your own life from someone illegally in your own home and then leave it up to the discretion of another to pass judgement on your actions is complete BS. Fix the pathetic law or enforce it.
    I'm a sad little man

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I just saw that so I deleted my post, sorry man I thought you were talking about me
    It's all good man.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    I am posting on here because I was PM'ed saying that people were saying "where was I at" and why I was not posting in this thread anymore.

Now while I don't need to answer to anyone (especially this VOXEX a$$h0Le who is insignificant to me but thinks negging me is somehow suppose to hurt me, f'cking idiot get a f'cking life outside of the internet) I will say this; What would be the point of me dragging on a discussion that 1) I already stated how I felt and 2) I will not change anyone's mind no matter what I say or vice verse?
    Lol. You're seriously going to call me out after the completely ignorant, idiotic post that started this thread? Okay, tough guy.

As I said before, usually your posts are usually just stupid and irrelevant. But in this case you went over the top. You should go back to posting about tattoos, trying to get in fights, and whatever else you think will bolster your self-image.

I'm kind of surprised that it took you so long to come back to this thread, knowing how much you like to argue and try to throw your weight around. But I suppose you had to complain about a few negs, since the lil' old O35 forum is probably about all you have going for you.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    And that right there is the issue. Allowing something like window tint to slide or not is no big deal, but to have a law restricting your ability to defend your own life from someone illegally in your own home and then leave it up to the discretion of another to pass judgement on your actions is complete BS. Fix the pathetic law or enforce it.
    Exactly one reason why I don't own a gun. I don't need to hear any crap that I have to go to jail for shooting someone in my living room because my buddy said it would be alright. I don't need the extra stress. My other reasons for not owning one is I wouldnt feel comfortable with one in my house with two kids. Yea it will be locked up, but I have OCD and will worry about them somehow getting to it.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was truly being nice, and not trying to start a "virtual war". Your statements above affirm my initial sentiments. And yeah...no....nobody goes to Detroit for vacation . Know what I mean?

Still, it's all good. I go where I choose...and so should everyone else.
    Why you guys have to throw in Detroit , CMON some of us are Civil, jeez give a guy a break :} lol, Don`t forget Detroit is like ummmm Baghdad without all the glitter
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Why you guys have to throw in Detroit , CMON some of us are Civil, jeez give a guy a break :} lol, Don`t forget Detroit is like ummmm Baghdad without all the glitter

Gee, if they only had an industry which could support a major city like the D......

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This ^ is much like U.S Law, actually; if a would-be burglar is shot (by you) while trying to enter your home....you shoot, kill, and then drag the body into your home to skirt local/stae laws. But lol, in your case...the bedroom? Sounds like it's meant to only let wife/husband cheaters off the hook...lofl!

You are 35....nothing derogatory meant by that, but you will see things for yourself, soon enough...and not just through your "police" pal's eyes and perspective.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Lol. You're seriously going to call me out after the completely ignorant, idiotic post that started this thread? Okay, tough guy.

As I said before, usually your posts are usually just stupid and irrelevant. But in this case you went over the top. You should go back to posting about tattoos, trying to get in fights, and whatever else you think will bolster your self-image.

I'm kind of surprised that it took you so long to come back to this thread, knowing how much you like to argue and try to throw your weight around. But I suppose you had to complain about a few negs, since the lil' old O35 forum is probably about all you have going for you.
    LOL for someone who claims my post are stupid why do you know so much about them? You must read them, I on the other hand I have no f'cking idea who you are. It was not until I saw your neg that I noticed you, you are insignificant to me man.
    On the list for Bannukah

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    In 2007, I escorted a fallen warrior home to Detroit. We came directly from Ramadi. Absolutely heartbreaking to see what had become of that city. I literally had and have more hope for the city of Ramadi than I do for the city of Detroit.
    Agreed completely, it's funny because on one hand you have the downtown area with the 2 ballparks and that's actually pretty nice, but go 3 minutes in any direction and it's nothing but block after block of rundown, burned out, boarded up houses and businesses. Unless someone has been to the city I believe they have no clue just how bad it is.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly one reason why I don't own a gun. I don't need to hear any crap that I have to go to jail for shooting someone in my living room because my buddy said it would be alright. I don't need the extra stress.
    Of course the flip side is you may not live because of your choice to allow only the criminal to bear arms.

My other reasons for not owning one is I wouldnt feel comfortable with one in my house with two kids. Yea it will be locked up, but I have OCD and will worry about them somehow getting to it.
    I can respect this, though at the same time my children deserve the best protection I can provide!
    I'm a sad little man

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's wrong with Baghdad?!!!

LOL, i'm putting that as my sig.

LOL for someone who claims my post are stupid why do you know so much about them? You must read them, I on the other hand I have no f'cking idea who you are. It was not until I saw your neg that I noticed you, you are insignificant to me man.
    Damn it, this thread is about Baghdad, the Caribbean, bad International Laws and how they can be skirted! Get with it, man!

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Since you took the time to respond, I will do likewise.

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    Before we get to weapons – I don’t like your notion of “law-abiding citizens”. Today we are law-abiding, tomorrow some of us can snap and become “non-law-abiding-citizens”. In fact, most of the mass murders were committed by people who were not criminals (before their act, of course). And a lot of these were committed by the guns that were owned legally. Either we trust the human nature or we don’t. If we don’t trust the government, then we don’t trust the people. So let’s not make the distinction between “good us” and “bad them”.
    Unfortunately, we not only presume people are innocent until proven guilty, but usually also presume them innocent until they actually commit a crime. You cannot begin removing people's rights based on the fear of "what they might do".

Now to your questions. I would support re-introduction of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban targeting the use of semi-automatic firearms, those with high capacity magazines. I don’t own guns, so I cannot tell you the exact model off the top of my head. But, in my mind anything that is capable of killing a lot of people in a short amount of time. Oh, Wikipedia is my friend here:

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
    • Folding or telescoping stock
    • Pistol grip
    • Bayonet mount
    • Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
    None of these features help you "kill more people in a short amount of time". They are merely cosmetic features which have no bearing whatsoever on the deadliness of the weapon. This is why people who are knowledgeable about guns have such a problem with legislation which targets "cosmetic" features which have no bearing on anything at all.

Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
    • Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
    • Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
    • Barrel shroud that can be used as a hand-hold
    • Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
    • A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.
    Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:
    • Folding or telescoping stock
    • Pistol grip
    • Fixed capacity of more than 5 rounds
    • Detachable magazine.
    Again, the weight, flash suppressor, handgrip, folding stocks, etc. do not have any bearing on the deadliness of the weapon. You are merely parroting information you've heard elsewhere, without having any knowledge on the subject. Now, it's true that a higher capacity magazine may, in fact, help you "kill more people faster" it's a negligible advantage. Any magazine at all can be swapped out in a matter of seconds. What difference does it make, for instance, if someone has one 20 round magazine or two 10 round magazines? You can carry as many as you want.

One of the studies showed that during the above mentioned ban there was a significant drop in criminal firepower. Is that positive tendency in your opinion?

In the above link that I have provided there are crimes listed in the state of VA (Washington Post is my local paper) that were committed with these weapons. These crimes and crimes like these can be prevented.
    "Assault Weapons", as defined by the previous ban, were only used in < 2% of all gun crimes. BY FAR the biggest issue was with handguns, and typically guns like a snub-nosed revolver. If the legislators had any intention whatsoever of targeting the legislation to reduce crime, they should have focused on the type of weapons actually used by criminals.

Here's some FBI data on weapons used in violent crime:

Murder statistics per the FBI for 2011:
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...#disablemobile

Total Murders: 12,664
    Handguns: 6,220
    Knives: 1,694
    Hands, feet, fists: 726
    Blunt Objects: 496
    Rifles: 323

So, according to this data, you are more than twice as likely to be killed by someone's hands, feet, or fists over a rifle of any sort, much less the narrow scope of "assault rifles".

You are over 5 times more likely to be killed by a knife than a rifle.

You are 1.5 times more likely to be killed by a baseball bat, golf club, or some sort of blunt object than by a rifle.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Damn it, this thread is about Baghdad, the Caribbean, bad International Laws and how they can be skirted! Get with it, man!
    LOL, My bad man I was entertaining myself with idiocy, you know how I do
    On the list for Bannukah

I have no f'cking idea who you are. It was not until I saw your neg that I noticed you, you are insignificant to me man.
    As if I care.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Agreed completely, it's funny because on one hand you have the downtown area with the 2 ballparks and that's actually pretty nice, but go 3 minutes in any direction and it's nothing but block after block of rundown, burned out, boarded up houses and businesses. Unless someone has been to the city I believe they have no clue just how bad it is.
    level it and turn it into farm fields, more corn for e15/e85
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Since you took the time to respond, I will do likewise.

Unfortunately, we not only presume people are innocent until proven guilty, but usually also presume them innocent until they actually commit a crime. You cannot begin removing people's rights based on the fear of "what they might do".

None of these features help you "kill more people in a short amount of time". They are merely cosmetic features which have no bearing whatsoever on the deadliness of the weapon. This is why people who are knowledgeable about guns have such a problem with legislation which targets "cosmetic" features which have no bearing on anything at all.

Again, the weight, flash suppressor, handgrip, folding stocks, etc. do not have any bearing on the deadliness of the weapon. You are merely parroting information you've heard elsewhere, without having any knowledge on the subject. Now, it's true that a higher capacity magazine may, in fact, help you "kill more people faster" it's a negligible advantage. Any magazine at all can be swapped out in a matter of seconds. What difference does it make, for instance, if someone has one 20 round magazine or two 10 round magazines? You can carry as many as you want.

"Assault Weapons", as defined by the previous ban, were only used in < 2% of all gun crimes. BY FAR the biggest issue was with handguns, and typically guns like a snub-nosed revolver. If the legislators had any intention whatsoever of targeting the legislation to reduce crime, they should have focused on the type of weapons actually used by criminals.

Here's some FBI data on weapons used in violent crime:

Murder statistics per the FBI for 2011:
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...#disablemobile

Total Murders: 12,664
    Handguns: 6,220
    Knives: 1,694
    Hands, feet, fists: 726
    Blunt Objects: 496
    Rifles: 323
    Cars---3500....per day

So, according to this data, you are more than twice as likely to be killed by someone's hands, feet, or fists over a rifle of any sort, much less the narrow scope of "assault rifles".

You are over 5 times more likely to be killed by a knife than a rifle.

You are 1.5 times more likely to be killed by a baseball bat, golf club, or some sort of blunt object than by a rifle.

Wanted to add one thing.

Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    level it and turn it into farm fields, more corn for e15/e85
    You cannot be serious? The most worthless enterprise on this planet. 23....get back with me in 10.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't forget doctors errors
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

You cannot be serious? The most worthless enterprise on this planet. 23....get back with me in 10.
    E85 sucks ass. Worst sht I ever used in a vehicle...EVER

How about the fact that children are safer in our schools then they are in the womb.
    I'm a sad little man

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, it's a complete ripoff. High price, lower energy content.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

nice math

guess you've never had a turbo car? or needed to take water out of gas.

Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    nice math

guess you've never had a turbo car? or needed to take water out of gas.
    I have a car which can burn either fuel. A 7 mpg drop seems like a piss poor tradeoff for the .30 per gallon you save. It is a sham no matter how you look at it.

Gotta agree here, E85 is a frickin joke. use the corn to produce a fuel which costs 20% less but gets 20% less mileage...so where's the savings? And by using the corn it in turn causes food prices to increase as well.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."