Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1506
    lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I disagree with your ridiculous stance and arguments on gun control and you respond by calling me an alcoholic?

I'm going to be 100% real here, you are a kunt.
    you called me "ignorant and outright stupid", drawing insane parallels between words that I did not say. I will not respond to your negativity though, not worth it.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=lotusdeva;1004032693]I don’t usually get into political discussions on forums. I joined BB to talk about my diet and workout, as I am pretty new to it. [QUOTE] Then you need to stick to those forums, because you sure don't know what you are talking about on here.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    • Folding or telescoping stock
    • Pistol grip
    • Bayonet mount
    • Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
    • Grenade launcher (more precisely, a muzzle device that enables launching or firing rifle grenades, though this applies only to muzzle mounted grenade launchers and not those mounted externally).
    yes because clearly a folding or telescopic stock has no reason to be ona gun except for mass killing, never mind the fact you can buy 1 rifle and have it fit numerous people in your household as well as allowing those with physical disabilities who may not be able to use a standard lenght stock the right to persue their hobby.

Pistol grips...yep evil, definitely the pistol grip is responsible for thousands of murders.

Bayonet mounts, once again yet because we read daily about some getting bayoneted...that's just fukkin asinine

Flash suppressor....do you even have a clue what the purpose of those are, never mind as they too are evil and have led normal law abiding citizens ot take to the streets and start mowing down their neighbors.

And grenade launchers? Seriously a friggin grenade launcher? Good luck getting grenades. Banning something that's totally useless in the hands of joe public just because some asshat politician read the words "grenade launcher" somewhere.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    Not to nit-pick, but private citizens didn't have access to cannons at the time of the authoring of the Constitution. Note that this in no way harms your argument, as no one is calling for citizens to have access to 155mm howitzers or nuclear weapons.
    Actually, I believe they did have them. As was said, in the revolutionary war, it was merchant ships who went up against the British navy. I'm sure they were difficult & expensive to obtain, but I don't believe there was anything legally stopping people. I could be wrong, though - it's not an area I've done a lot of reading in.

Before we get to weapons – I don’t like your notion of “law-abiding citizens”. Today we are law-abiding, tomorrow some of us can snap and become “non-law-abiding-citizens”. In fact, most of the mass murders were committed by people who were not criminals (before their act, of course). And a lot of these were committed by the guns that were owned legally. Either we trust the human nature or we don’t. If we don’t trust the government, then we don’t trust the people. So let’s not make the distinction between “good us” and “bad them”.
    You're making a bit of a strawman here. The government is not the same as the average citizen. Human nature has shown us that people in power abuse it. The average citizen is not someone in power. However, a citizen in the government is. I trust my neighbor, but I sure as hell don't trust a politician.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Why? Just more drivel from the OP.
    Let me ask you something, what have you contributed to in this "bodybuilding site" since you have been here?

How much have you accomplished with your training?

You say I post drivel? Isn't that the most f'cking ironic sh!t coming from someone like yourself?

Wasn't it you who was too f'cking stupid to know dogs don't need help while giving birth?
    On the list for Bannukah

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you called me "ignorant and outright stupid", drawing insane parallels between words that I did not say. I will not respond to your negativity though, not worth it.
    Regarding your lack of knowledge when it comes to firearms, yes you are ignorant and shouldn't even be in this thread as the only knowledge you have comes from Wikipedia and talking heads on TV with a liberal agenda. Gather some actual knowledge about this subject, learn exactly what the oh so scary "assault" weapons actually are as well as aren't and then come back and maybe someone here will actually listen to your drivel?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Only dumb a$$es didn't "know where you were at"

Welcome back
    LOL I PMed you something,

Happy New Year!
    On the list for Bannukah

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You just did respond to him, lol.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    As strongly as I disagree with you on the original issue, I have to give props to this post.
    I agree Doug, may not agree with John on this subject but you have to respect his opinion and the fact that he won't back down or shy away from it.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Let me ask you something, what have you contributed to in this "bodybuilding site" since you have been here?

How much have you accomplished with your training?

You say I post drivel? Isn't that the most f'cking ironic sh!t coming from someone like yourself?

Wasn't it you who was too f'cking stupid to know dogs don't need help while giving birth?
    In answer to your first question, I really don't give a sh!t. As for you 2nd question, I have acoomplished a great deal, and I don't feel the need to answer to the likes of you. As for your 3rd question I think you are full of sh!t as well. And, yes, this was my 1st time experiencing having puppies. I do, however have plenty of experience birthing beef and swine, things that feed the likes of you.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    You just did respond to him, lol.
    Not in a negative way. Dali Lama in full force ova here

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    In answer to your first question, I really don't give a sh!t. As for you 2nd question, I have acoomplished a great deal, and I don't feel the need to answer to the likes of you. As for your 3rd question I think you are full of sh!t as well. And, yes, this was my 1st time experiencing having puppies. I do, however have plenty of experience birthing beef and swine, things that feed your sorry ass.
    You are full of sh!t you have not accomplished a damn thing NOT ONE F"CKING thing, stop f'cking fooling yourself.

So the question stands why are you at a bodybuilding site? For what? And you have been here since 08? You are one pathetic piece of sh!t!
    On the list for Bannukah

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your laws might be well intentioned, because your crime rates suck. As far as places for U.S. citizens to stay clear from (talking vacation here....and why else whould anyone want to go there, lol)? Yep, yours would be on my list.

http://www.caribbean360.com/index.ph...#axzz2Gy2aGqlW

And that's just5 from last year.

Only dumb a$$es didn't "know where you were at"

Welcome back
    And this is why we are overflowing with tourism setting new records last year and more foreign investors are fighting to get in here? Crime against tourist isn't a common thing. You hardly ever hear of it and you do have some morons that visit our country and cause it on themselves mixing with the wrong group and doing things they shouldn't do. Trust me, as I mentioned, I have really close police friends and know what is acutally going on. The media only displays what they think will sell. We had 130 deaths in the Bahamas 2 years ago that transpired over 1 year. Almost all were either drug, domestic dispute or gang related. Death by way of robbery, kidnapping etc can be counted on one hand and those towards tourist even less. Putting the Bahamas as a flagged country not to visit is only a normal thing for any country to do if one of their own has something bad happen to them. Our government can easily do the same and warn us from visiting the US because of how some Bahamians have been treated, murdered and robbed by Americans. So I wouldn't point the finger too quickly. My grandfather (a Bahamian) died at the hands of americans. They slit his throat, took what he had and ran away. My dad had to go and identify his own fathers body laying in an alley...

It is what it is man...Crime is everywhere and will continue to go on everywhere. There's only so much a person can do as a citizen as well as only so much the police can do themselves.
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XtremeOCD View Post
    And this is why we are overflowing with tourism setting new records last year and more foreign investors are fighting to get in here? Crime against tourist isn't a common thing. You hardly ever hear of it and you do have some morons that visit our country and cause it on themselves mixing with the wrong group and doing things they shouldn't do. Trust me, as I mentioned, I have really close police friends and know what is acutally going on. The media only displays what they think will sell. We had 130 deaths in the Bahamas 2 years ago that transpired over 1 year. Almost all were either drug, domestic dispute or gang related. Death by way of robbery, kidnapping etc can be counted on one hand and those towards tourist even less. Putting the Bahamas as a flagged country not to visit is only a normal thing for any country to do if one of their own has something bad happen to them. Our government can easily do the same and warn us from visiting the US because of how some Bahamians have been treated, murdered and robbed by Americans. So I wouldn't point the finger too quickly. My grandfather (a Bahamian) died at the hands of americans. They slit his throat, took what he had and ran away. My dad had to go and identify his own fathers body laying in an alley...

It is what it is man...Crime is everywhere and will continue to go on everywhere. There's only so much a person can do as a citizen as well as only so much the police can do themselves.
    Well stated and respectful reply. I only know from pals what Nassau is supposedly like (Not reported to be very good), but I've never been there (family members have been, a few times). Nah, I fell in love with Aruba, and went there 3 times in an 18mth period in the early 2000's. And yeah, I partied at Carlos & Charlie's each time (2 blocks from my chosen hotel).....right before Natalie Holloway's disappearance smothered our news.

This wasn't meant as a smart ass reply about the Caribbean. It was just agreeing with you...that chit happens. Happy New Year!

You are full of sh!t you have not accomplished a damn thing NOT ONE F"CKING thing, stop f'cking fooling yourself.

So the question stands why are you at a bodybuilding site? For what? And you have been here since 08? You are one pathetic piece of sh!t!
    Lol, go ahead and think what you want to about me. I am happy and content with my life, God has been good to me. I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you. Have a good day.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the studies showed that during the above mentioned ban there was a significant drop in criminal firepower. Is that positive tendency in your opinion?
    Nope, not at all. I gave you the cut and full citation to the National Science Foundation's findings on the 94 "ban." The findings were beaten to death in it. Read it for yourself, not the synopses published by people with a personal interest in the game. It's publicly available at no charge via NSF.

The ban had no identifiable effect whatsoever on crime rates. Zero. Zilch. None. Nothing. There were a lot of proposed reasons why it might have had an impact at some arbitrary time down the road but speculation is fun and doesn't make for any sort of legitimate justification.

The best the left could do was say since the findings didn't demonstrate an increase that a reduction was plausible. I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean but that's what they, Feinstein's group, said.

Poets and math don't mix.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is what it is man...Crime is everywhere and will continue to go on everywhere.
    Exactly.

There's only so much a person can do as a citizen as well as only so much the police can do themselves.
    There is even less you can do because the criminals who won't care about breaking the very laws that are in place to keep you from protecting yourself and your family. How absurd is it that you can only shoot in self defense in your bedroom? So if they break in and get to you in your living room the law puts the criminal in the right, you in the wrong.

I have yet to hear a single viable argument in favor of gun control. I continue to hear all kinds of emotional responses, but not a single useful idea on how to lessen violent crime, not just crime committed with a firearm.
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    Nope, not at all. I gave you the cut and full citation to the National Science Foundation's findings on the 94 "ban." The findings were beaten to death in it. Read it for yourself, not the synopses published by people with a personal interest in the game. It's publicly available at no charge via NSF.

The ban had no identifiable effect whatsoever on crime rates. Zero. Zilch. None. Nothing.

The best the left could do was say since the findings didn't demonstrate an increase that a reduction was plausible. I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean but that's what they, Feinstein's group, said.

Poets and math don't mix.
    Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
    I'm a sad little man

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time Out!

Just a reminder that only a BH thread could cover gun control, life in the Caribbean, people in Texas, Banning, the growth of grass in the southern hemisphere, icebergs pending collision with the U.S., the protected lizards of Australia, bald people, caffeine-free soda, audio systems, Hip-Hop, the Tasmanian Flu, Panda Bears, Canadians, death and the love of gawd.

Let the Games Continue!!!

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Strong letter from Ted.....

Ted Nugent’s Open Letter to Joe Biden
    January 2, 2013 by Robert Farago

Joe,

Congratulations on your appointment to lead a presidential commission to end gun-related violence.

As a National Rifle Association board member, husband, father, grandfather, law enforcement officer and genuinely concerned American, I too want nothing more than to see evil, senseless massacres stopped. I concur with the president and caring people everywhere: It’s time to end these slaughters . . .

As you gather your team to study massacres and how to stop them, I offer to you my services and a lifetime of expertise on guns in all their implementations. While I strongly differ with President Obama on many issues, I agree with him that we must work with all we can possibly muster to end these tragedies.

As you begin to formulate your thoughts on how to proceed with your task, I hope your starting point is to provide the president with the facts regarding these slaughters and to offer him common-sense recommendations that are void of a political agenda and will actually make a meaningful difference. If the American people smell a political agenda here, that will only bog down our efforts.

In the spirit of goodwill and a deep desire to end gut-wrenching, incredibly sad and senseless rampages, I offer you the following recommendations:

I encourage you to persuade the president to lead this effort by providing a number of public service announcements. The announcements should include watching out for each other, encouraging parents to be more involved in their children’s lives regarding entertainment choices, and knowing various indicators we should watch for in people who are unstable.

Clearly, the focus on solving these mass murders must be on the mentally ill. In almost every instance of mass killing, there were ample red flags and warning alarms that either were avoided or were not acted upon by mental health professionals, family members, friends and acquaintances. While I deeply respect an individual’s privacy and civil liberties, the American people need basic awareness of what indicators to look for regarding potentially violent, psychotic people. Our collective safety begins with being collectively vigilant.

You will find in your assessment that all of the massacres have occurred in gun-free zones. What gun-free zones create is an environment where good people are unarmed and virtually defenseless against an unstable person intent on committing mass murder. Gun-free zones are modern killing fields. I implore you to recommend that Congress pass a law to ban gun-free zones immediately.

Just like your full-time, armed security detail, qualified citizens with authorized, legal concealed-carry permits should be able to carry weapons virtually everywhere to protect themselves, their loved ones and innocents.

I also implore you to strongly consider recommending that trained school officials have access to weapons to protect students. Just as airline pilots may have access to a weapon to prevent another Sept. 11 mass murder, school officials also should be trained to stop shooting sprees at our schools.

I don’t encourage you to recommend a ban on any weapon, magazine capacity or type of ammunition. That won’t accomplish anything other than prevent the 99.9 percent of responsible, law-abiding Americans from enjoying these modern weapons as we do now. We should never recommend or develop public policy that restricts the rights of the good guys based upon what evil people do or might do. If that were the case, alcohol still would be banned. As you may know, drunk drivers kill an estimated 12,000 Americans each year and hurt tens of thousands more.

I encourage you also to keep this misnamed “gun violence” in perspective. While all deaths are tragic, the vast majority of gun-related murders and violence are committed by gang members who do not use guns that look like — but do not perform like — military assault weapons. The majority of crimes that involve a firearm are committed with handguns. I concurred with you back in 2008 when you stated, “If [Mr. Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem.” I trust you still maintain those sentiments.

Again, I offer you my services and a lifetime of expertise. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ted Nugent
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
    I would say the weapons ban is to crime rates as OTC test boosters are to hypertrophy.

(throwing the sacred grenade and running away for dear life)
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Time Out!

Just a reminder that only a BH thread could cover gun control, life in the Caribbean, people in Texas, Banning, the growth of grass in the southern hemisphere, icebergs pending collision with the U.S., the protected lizards of Australia, bald people, caffeine-free soda, audio systems, Hip-Hop, the Tasmanian Flu, Panda Bears, Canadians, death and the love of gawd.

I recall it being the plight of Pandas going bald, not bald people but that's besides the point.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time Out!

Tried to rep, dbx, but on spread. 1,209 posts, and 20,740 views. Plus, a couple members now quote BH in their sig. I have never said a danged sig-worthy thing!

I missed the part about Canadians, and at my advanced years, I'm too auld to go back and look. I hope it delivered the lulz.

Heckuva thread. BH delivers.

Edit to add: I missed the part about pandas too, but did you know China gave us a panda because we gave them oil or gas or something? True story.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well stated and respectful reply. I only know from pals what Nassau is supposedly like (Not reported to be very good), but I've never been there (family members have been, a few times). Nah, I fell in love with Aruba, and went there 3 times in an 18mth period in the early 2000's. And yeah, I partied at Carlos & Charlie's each time (2 blocks from my chosen hotel).....right before Natalie Holloway's disappearance smothered our news.

This wasn't meant as a smart ass reply about the Caribbean. It was just agreeing with you...that chit happens. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year to you too man! And to be honest, when I mentioned 130 murders in one year, for some that may seem like nothing, but I have a buddy that lives in Detroit that says 130 deaths is like their weekly count if that long. However, for a country with only 300,000 people, that's a lot and even more so with the majority of it happening here in Nassau. I fear for my family when they are out. You never know what will happen. When I have friends visit into town, I tell them to be careful because although you may not get killed, some of these idiots will rob you. The good thing about it though is if you are robbed, 99% chance that will be all that happens. These guys aren't out trying to kill people. They just want money to survive. The 130 murders you hear me talk about that year are drug deals gone bad and the killing just trickles down the line, domestic disputes where fisting it out is the old way of doing things and shooting is in and then killings between rival gangs that go on and on trickling down the line. Nobody wants to say enough is enough and throw in the towel.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I have never said a danged sig-worthy thing!
    Not true, you'll always have "i'd like an N"
    Last edited by Corbi; 01-03-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Although after reading this drawn out thread, a lot of people have made some really good points on both fronts and I also want to give props to lotsudeva for standing your ground although most here are against you, big ups!
    Easy to stand your ground when you disregard facts, and argue just for the the sake of arguing. Sorry, no props for that mess.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Happy New Year to you too man! And to be honest, when I mentioned 130 murders in one year, for some that may seem like nothing, but I have a buddy that lives in Detroit that says 130 deaths is like their weekly count if that long. However, for a country with only 300,000 people, that's a lot and even more so with the majority of it happening here in Nassau. I fear for my family when they are out. You never know what will happen. When I have friends visit into town, I tell them to be careful because although you may not get killed, some of these idiots will rob you. The good thing about it though is if you are robbed, 99% chance that will be all that happens. These guys aren't out trying to kill people. They just want money to survive. The 130 murders you hear me talk about that year are drug deals gone bad and the killing just trickles down the line, domestic disputes where fisting it out is the old way of doing things and shooting is in and then killings between rival gangs that go on and on trickling down the line. Nobody wants to say enough is enough and throw in the towel.
    I was truly being nice, and not trying to start a "virtual war". Your statements above affirm my initial sentiments. And yeah...no....nobody goes to Detroit for vacation . Know what I mean?

Still, it's all good. I go where I choose...and so should everyone else.

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Exactly.

There is even less you can do because the criminals who won't care about breaking the very laws that are in place to keep you from protecting yourself and your family. How absurd is it that you can only shoot in self defense in your bedroom? So if they break in and get to you in your living room the law puts the criminal in the right, you in the wrong.

I have yet to hear a single viable argument in favor of gun control. I continue to hear all kinds of emotional responses, but not a single useful idea on how to lessen violent crime, not just crime committed with a firearm.
    Yea, fortunately as of the past few months, my police friend said if a guy walks into your house, just shoot him and call it a day. He says the Bahamian governemt is tired of it all with these guys getting away or causing harm to innocent people so not to worry...You won't get into any trouble. They are just looking at it as one less idiot off of the streets.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

Yea, fortunately as of the past few months, my police friend said if a guy walks into your house, just shoot him and call it a day. He says the Bahamian governemt is tired of it all with these guys getting away or causing harm to innocent people so not to worry...You won't get into any trouble. They are just looking at it as one less idiot off of the streets.
    This makes ZERO sense from what you previously stated was law. Zero.

I was truly being nice, and not trying to start a "virtual war". Your statements above affirm my initial sentiments. And yeah...no....nobody goes to Detroit for vacation . Know what I mean?

Still, it's all good. I go where I choose...and so should everyone else.
    Yea man...I didn't take your first post negatively at all.

Feb 2017
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate