Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1506
    DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    why do you suppose there was such an outcry from gun owners over this? i am asking that question, sincerely. just curious as to your thoughts. you have an even keeled way of viewing things.

edit..scratch gun owners...permit holders. i thought it was the same thing, but i'm wrong in assuming that, apparently.
    because permit holders dont want people to know they have it. I am looking at taking the class for my CCW license in the next month or two and when I get it I will be carrying at times... I sure dont want people to know when

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you suppose there was such an outcry from gun owners over this? i am asking that question, sincerely. just curious as to your thoughts. you have an even keeled way of viewing things.

edit..scratch gun owners...permit holders. i thought it was the same thing, but i'm wrong in assuming that, apparently.
    I think they want to be left alone, just like anybody. I knew when I got mine the information was public. A paper published the names and the web site of where to get the information a few years ago in this state and there were some mumblings about it. You gotta take the bad with the good sometimes as far as the government making information public. I'm a licensed pilot and radio operator and my information is accessible by anyone.

The funny thing is that there are so many permit holders that the map is almost a solid cluster of dots. If nothing else it might be a good eye opener for those who think that all of this gun advocate noise is really a function of only a few very loud voices. It should be abundantly clear that many hold permits, many more own weapons, and it is not just a handful of crazy rednecks and the NRA who support 2nd Amendement rights.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what is everyone's thoughts to this? if you're a gun owner, do you feel this violates your rights?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/us/new...map/index.html
    I think it was totally reprehensible and just flat out stupid, {criminals can read also} which I am sure some will take advantage of, since when has it become appropriate as a means of revenge/cummupence so to speak because a certain portion of the liberals/far left/progressives do not like individuals unalienable rights guaranteed by the Declaration/Constitution/Bill of Rights { Document`s in which they loathe & violate with the same vigor/animosity as towards the Bible} to own & possess firearms, however they do feel & with no authority & without permission they can violate a civil law abiding individuals inalienable rights without consent, in both cases they are flat out Wrong & they have been doing it in other matters for far too long. To have the balls, hutzpah to post individuals names or address`s to further a cause such as this is crap, The Stark reality in this Country, is that are 300 million Registered Weapons, By law abiding civil sane People, to think that they will be able to garner without force or the People will just acquiesce {just because} is foolish & delusional on their part, they are sorely mistaken if they think we will go quietly into the night !
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Just because it's technically legal for someone to do that, doesn't make it ethically correct. What was their point in doing that. hoping to shame gun owners?
    not thinking it's about shaming them...but personally...i feel there was a politicial agenda intertwined with a good old fashioned marketing ploy. print media has been foundering for some time, so...maybe this bolstered sales. bad publicity is good publicity, as they say. lol this paper's competitors might be thinking...damn, wish we thought of that. makes ya wonder, don't it?

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    because permit holders dont want people to know they have it. I am looking at taking the class for my CCW license in the next month or two and when I get it I will be carrying at times... I sure dont want people to know when
    yea, i can see that.
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I think they want to be left alone, just like anybody. I knew when I got mine the information was public. A paper published the names and the web site of where to get the information a few years ago in this state and there were some mumblings about it. You gotta take the bad with the good sometimes as far as the government making information public. I'm a licensed pilot and radio operator and my information is accessible by anyone.

The funny thing is that there are so many permit holders that the map is almost a solid cluster of dots. If nothing else it might be a good eye opener for those who think that all of this gun advocate noise is really a function of only a few very loud voices. It should be abundantly clear that many hold permits, many more own weapons, and it is not just a handful of crazy rednecks and the NRA who support 2nd Amendement rights.
    this is an excellent point.
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I think it was totally reprehensible and just flat out stupid, {criminals can read also} which I am sure some will take advantage of, since when has it become appropriate as a means of revenge/cummupence so to speak because a certain portion of the liberals/far left/progressives do not like individuals unalienable rights guaranteed by the Declaration/Constitution/Bill of Rights { Document`s in which they loathe & violate with the same vigor/animosity as towards the Bible} to own & possess firearms, however they do feel & with no authority & without permission they can violate a civil law abiding individuals inalienable rights without consent, in both cases they are flat out Wrong & they have been doing it in other matters for far too long. To have the balls, hutzpah to post individuals names or address`s to further a cause such as this is crap, The Stark reality in this Country, is that are 300 million Registered Weapons, By law abiding civil sane People, to think that they will be able to garner without force or the People will just acquiesce {just because} is foolish & delusional on their part, they are sorely mistaken if they think we will go quietly into the night !
    it's a sad day when people are more concerned with 'their cause,' then people's safety. and by that, i even mean their very own staff members. some are receiving threatening emails anonymously over this.

i appreciate everyone's thoughts on this.

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you suppose there was such an outcry from gun owners over this?
    As you said, it's kind of witch huntish. I compare this to publishing the locations of sex offenders. That's done as a public service. I find it offensive that a news organization throws law abiding gun owners in the same category as sex offenders.

Sure, gun registration is public. So is automobile registration but no one seems to believe that there's a public service involved in publishing the location of all Ford owners.

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    crazy rednecks and the NRA who support 2nd Amendement rights.
    Member of both Checking in

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
    As you said, it's kind of witch huntish. I compare this to publishing the locations of sex offenders. That's done as a public service. I find it offensive that a news organization throws law abiding gun owners in the same category as sex offenders.

Sure, gun registration is public. So is automobile registration but no one seems to believe that there's a public service involved in publishing the location of all Ford owners.
    agreed.
    the more i think about it, just seems like the media in general 'profits' from tragedies such as the recent school shootings, etc. it's the media's job to report news, but so much of 'news' now is wrapped around political agendas, and what might get ratings. not just the facts. to me, it's sad when people look to tragedies to capitalize on. and that's not just this paper, but the media as a whole, just seems to have lost its way.

Member of both Checking in
    your neighbors should be really nice to you, or very afraid of you. hahah jk

Actually used to have some neighbors that said if they ever heard a commotion at my house, they would just watch the news the next day.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually used to have some neighbors that said if they ever heard a commotion at my house, they would just watch the news the next day.
    Your neighbors sound like dicks.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
    I am certain there are many who view gun owners as a bigger threat than your basic SO.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I am certain there are many who view gun owners as a bigger threat than your basic SO.
    golly I had no idea that Significant Others could be thought of as such a big threat C..

what you're saying isn't that far fetched, apparently.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/form...to-gun-owners/

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I find this thread interesting...like Taz I am from the boonies..
    lived out by state land and had hunters all around my property..
    both my sons hunt and we always had guns in the house
    I have a marines sticker on one side of my truck
    and an NRA sticker on the other side
    how do I feel about gun ownership? mmm living out in the woods with the coyotes and the bears..
    and my two kids and the dogs..hhaaahaa I slept better at night knowing we had guns in the house if we needed them

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    What I find ironic is the gun hating news paper hiring gun carrying security for their own protection. We have gun owning, and security protected politicians suggesting we should not have the same rights as they do to protect ourselves and our families. The outright hypocrisy and abject stupidity of the left in this country is a sight to behold.
    LOL, I thought that was hilarious too. I loved it when vehement gun opponent Rosie O'donnell vilified anybody who favored gun ownership, but hired armed guards to protect her and her children. So, gun ownership is OK for rich celebrities who can hire armed guards, but it is not OK for the rest of us simpletons who lack the perspicacity and judgment of some b-list corpulent "comedian". The hypocrisy doesn't get much more blatant.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

what you're saying isn't that far fetched, apparently.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/form...to-gun-owners/
    Sadly, many people will lick his boots for saying things like that. I really liked how he threw TX and FL under the bus. I feel 100 times safer in either of those states than I do in NY. He is pretty typical of NY politics though.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    LOL, I thought that was hilarious too. I loved it when vehement gun opponent Rosie O'donnell vilified anybody who favored gun ownership, but hired armed guards to protect her and her children. So, gun ownership is OK for rich celebrities who can hire armed guards, but it is not OK for the rest of us simpletons who lack the perspicacity and judgment of some b-list corpulent "comedian". The hypocrisy doesn't get much more blatant.

Are these the same rich celebs who think "other" rich people don't pay enough in taxes. Rosie could afford to miss a meal, or 10.

Sadly, many people will lick his boots for saying things like that. I really liked how he threw TX and FL under the bus. I feel 100 times safer in either of those states than I do in NY. He is pretty typical of NY politics though.
    yup...

i am not pro gun/anti gun...it's a right to bear arms, and if you're responsible, then it's your 'right' to own one.
    my qualm comes in the form of people like this person, offering his opinion, and it somehow gets spun into 'truth.' it's his OPINION.
    but when these folks get on popular news programs, with their opinions, many in the gen pub take it for fact. and that is more of the problem.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can assure you that if anyone would like to publish my residence as a Gun owner by all means feel free, it is not as if I am trying to hide the fact & furthermore it is Public record anyways, I own 9 Weapons, they are ALL Registered, and I have had a Background check done by the ATF & FBI, no Felonies or Psychiatric issues "none that I can think of or agree to LOL ", 2 I had to wait 72 hours before I could get my Permit to Purchase, the other 2 were immediate {Handguns} it depends on what City you abide in, the other 5 were rifles & Shotguns---In fact the list is as Follows--Mossberg 500 12 Ga Roadblocker
    Mossberg Combo 12 Ga,
    Mossberg Youth 20 Gauge,
    Heckler & Koch USP 40 cal,
    357 Colt Python W/6 Barrel
    Smith & Wesson M&P 45 ACP
    Ruger 38 LCR
    Browning A Bolt 30.06,W a Nikon 3x9 Buckmaster Scope
    Smith & Wesson M&P Sport 15, 5.56 with Two 30 Round Magazines

I have a Copy of the Constitution in my Home, Blacks Law Dictionary, State of Michigan`s Constitution, including the Castle Law Provision, I believe in 2 words in regards to defending My Home & Loved ones {imminent Danger} & it would be a grievous error in judgement on a would be Criminal to think I am among the sheeple who are willing to hand over their Life & Liberty & in regards to defending my Country, I like Patrick Henry`s Famous Words

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

I can assure you that if anyone would like to publish my residence as a Gun owner by all means feel free, it is not as if I am trying to hide the fact & furthermore it is Public record anyways, I own 9 Weapons, they are ALL Registered, and I have had a Background check done by the ATF & FBI, no Felonies or Psychiatric issues "none that I can think of or agree to LOL ", 2 I had to wait 72 hours before I could get my Permit to Purchase, the other 2 were immediate {Handguns} it depends on what City you abide in, the other 5 were rifles & Shotguns---In fact the list is as Follows--Mossberg 500 12 Ga Roadblocker
    Mossberg Combo 12 Ga,
    Mossberg Youth 20 Gauge,
    Heckler & Koch USP 40 cal,
    357 Colt Python W/6 Barrel
    Smith & Wesson M&P 45 ACP
    Ruger 38 LCR
    Browning A Bolt 30.06,W a Nikon 3x9 Buckmaster Scope
    Smith & Wesson M&P Sport 15, 5.56 with Two 30 Round Magazines

I have a Copy of the Constitution in my Home, Blacks Law Dictionary, State of Michigan`s Constitution, including the Castle Law Provision, I believe in 2 words in regards to defending My Home & Loved ones {imminent Danger} & it would be a grievous error in judgement on a would be Criminal to think I am among the sheeple who are willing to hand over their Life & Liberty & in regards to defending my Country, I like Patrick Henry`s Famous Words

The point being, what does posting such a list accomplish? How does it benefit society to have this information out there in a newspaper (it isn't news, is it?). As you pointed out, it is public information. Those who need it, can go find it. It was published to cause alarm...akin to yelling FIRE in a movie theater imo.

I think we should do away with HIPPA too. I have nothing to hide, but would like to know where the "sick" are among us. I just want to be sure I don't get sick from living near them.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yup...

i am not pro gun/anti gun...it's a right to bear arms, and if you're responsible, then it's your 'right' to own one.
    my qualm comes in the form of people like this person, offering his opinion, and it somehow gets spun into 'truth.' it's his OPINION.
    but when these folks get on popular news programs, with their opinions, many in the gen pub take it for fact. and that is more of the problem.
    Many in the general public simply have neither the ability nor the inclination to consider the unspoken side effects of feel good laws. Never heard is any reference to the law of unintended consequences, nor the idea that for every action there will effect a reaction. The profession of marketing has taken over politics, and we all know a good marketer can sell a pile of sh!t to a mindless public.
    I'm a sad little man

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are these the same rich celebs who think "other" rich people don't pay enough in taxes. Rosie could afford to miss a meal, or 10.
    Yup, and also the same ones who tell us not to drive SUV's while they get from place to place in private jets.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Many in the general public simply have neither the ability nor the inclination to consider the unspoken side effects of feel good laws. Never heard is any reference to the law of unintended consequences, nor the idea that for every action there will effect a reaction. The profession of marketing has taken over politics, and we all know a good marketer can sell a pile of sh!t to a mindless public.
    There are far too many Lemmings now days that will follow whatever media sound bytes tell them to do, rather than do a little fact-checking or critical thinking for themselves. Like all this hoopla about "assault weapons" which make up an extremely small percentage of guns used in crimes. But the media tells people what to think, and they're all too willing to sell their personal freedom on the cheap.

The current generation, age 18-80, have run up the national debt, regularly spend more than they make, created the whole mortgage fiasco, have history's highest divorce rates, increasingly mock traditional religion or morality, have outsourced our manufacturing base to China and Mexico, and are all too willing to let the government tell them what to do.

It's a sad fact that critical thought and personal responsibility are becoming lost arts.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

The point being, what does posting such a list accomplish? How does it benefit society to have this information out there in a newspaper (it isn't news, is it?). As you pointed out, it is public information. Those who need it, can go find it. It was published to cause alarm...akin to yelling FIRE in a movie theater imo.

I think we should do away with HIPPA too. I have nothing to hide, but would like to know where the "sick" are among us. I just want to be sure I don't get sick from living near them.
    this is just my opinion, but my take is that the paper wanted to garnish publicity for itself (capitalizing on recent tragic events in the news/a marketing ploy) and to indirectly show their alignment with a certain political agenda. causing the public alarm was merely the means to that end. again, my opinion.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What I find ironic is the gun hating news paper hiring gun carrying security for their own protection. We have gun owning, and security protected politicians suggesting we should not have the same rights as they do to protect ourselves and our families. The outright hypocrisy and abject stupidity of the left in this country is a sight to behold.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

this is just my opinion, but my take is that the paper wanted to garnish publicity for itself (capitalizing on recent tragic events in the news/a marketing ploy) and to indirectly show their alignment with a certain political agenda. causing the public alarm was merely the means to that end. again, my opinion.
    The Media would never sensationalize anything... /Sarcasm Off

Originally Posted by Hola Bola View Post
    The lying Hypocrite supposedly has a CCW permit and her husband is in Bed making Millions with China who manufactures a significant amount of Arms

Wait till Obamacare kicks in and there is a Centralized Medicine Governing Body, Kiss HIPPA ADIOS

I agree with you this entire Administration is one of Crisis Governance, implementing their agendas/decrees/policy`s as they see fit ! and the media lapdogs dare not challenge or question using actual discernment

Wait till Obamacare kicks in and there is a Centralized Medicine Governing Body, Kiss HIPPA ADIOS

I've got nothing to hide..... I am a fat diabetic with HBP. No Std's, and multiple surgeries.