Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1506
    meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meatjesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post

This question has been asked a few times, but what's an assault weapon?
    That's a good question. The most popular definitions show cosmetic features on a semi automatic rifle.

Pistol grip - easy to hold

Collapsible stock - fits tall and short shooters

Flash hider- hides the muzzle flash from the eyes of the shooter.

Forend hand guard- prevents you from but int your hand.

People are throwing around the term "assault weapon" and "military style weapon" very loosely.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    What are you arming for? Criminals? OK, won't 1 gun do? 2, how many? Do you need an assault weapon? For What, army of criminals? Who?
    What does it matter if someone has 2 or 10 firearms? How many do you think we can fire at once? (protip, two handed guns require two hands). Also, exactly what advantage is an assault weapon going to have over hunting rifle or a stotgun?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    I don't understand it. There are many millions like Lotusdeva, a relatively intelligent young woman I have no doubt. They can look square in the eyes of their own children and in most cases know when they're lying through their teeth! "What sort of a cocka-maimee story is that? Do I look like I have (%*$ for brains? Did I just fall off the back of the cabbage truck yesterday?" All, questions that any parent has asked of their kids (if only in their own heads) while they look into seemingly innocent little eyes staring up, blameless! LMAO

Just how is it that these same parents who know human nature (the very capacity to decieve that resides in their own offspring) would trust, believe in, put their faith and confidence in a bunch of lying, hypocrital, two-faced, mealy mouthed politicians? It is beyond me!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    What does it matter if someone has 2 or 10 firearms? How many do you think we can fire at once? (protip, two handed guns require two hands). Also, exactly what advantage is an assault weapon going to have over hunting rifle or a stotgun?
    No advantage at all other than you can have a 30 rd magazine as opposed to being able to only have 5-7 rds in a shotgun. Guarantee my 12 gauge is more devastating and can be reloaded pretty damn quickly. And yes I know that you knew the answer.

Originally Posted by livebrah View Post
    let's take military assault weapons off of our streets
    Psst, you do realize that actual military style rifles that fire 3 rd bursts or in some cases full auto are and have been illegal for quite sometime? But keep perpetuating the myth that everyone is running around with them.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Clearly defined 200 years ago for the purposes to arm militia in case British decide to attack. We, as a society clearly changed, where we don't need to be armed with military style weapons. Government is more then capable, we have the best military/technology in the world. Paranoid much?
    It's clear that you have relatively little idea about the intent of the 2nd Amendment, or about the source of crime. I have no fear of my fellow Americans having guns, because the VAST majority of them are regular, law-abiding citizens who are no threat or harm to anybody. Those who wish to take away other peoples' freedoms without a clear and measurable benefit make no sense to me.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You never miss my posts. I feel special.
    I have a radar for hypocrisy and ignorance. If it makes you feel special to be on that, good for you.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    It's clear that you have relatively little idea about the intent of the 2nd Amendment, or about the source of crime. I have no fear of my fellow Americans having guns, because the VAST majority of them are regular, law-abiding citizens who are no threat or harm to anybody. Those who wish to take away other peoples' freedoms without a clear and measurable benefit make no sense to me.
    ^^^^ A million times this.

I don't know when we started punishing the majority because of a small majority in this country, but it's reaching epic proportions. I can't believe it's as tolerated as it is.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    I don't know when we started punishing the majority because of a small majority in this country, but it's reaching epic proportions. I can't believe it's as tolerated as it is.
    Largely, it's because people have lost the ability for critical thought, and instead run off the cliff like lemmings whenever the press tells them to. You can point out until you're blue in the face that something like "assault weapons" are very rarely used in crimes, and are no different than many other types of rifles, but suddenly the media gets on its bandwagon and the average lemming suddenly thinks that these "machine guns" are out of control.

And this doesn't just apply to the gun debate. People now have short attention spans and have to get all their news in 30 second sound-bytes. Heaven forbid anyone actually take the time to research what they're talking about, and then propose reasonable solutions based on actual data.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arm!!! Get a tank and a tor**** and a bomb. SHUT, if FBI is coming for ya, you have been a bad boy. 2 guns won't do it, heck 10 won't do it. So What to do? All jokes aside - What are you arming for? Criminals? OK, won't 1 gun do? 2, how many? Do you need an assault weapon? For What, army of criminals? Who?
    Your repeated failed attempts at trying to sound extra intellegent with complex, conviluted and bad grammer doesn't help your credibility.

lost my cape... fuk! superman713's Avatar
    superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000) superman713 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not advocating taking away every single gun from every single gun owner in this country. Assault weapons, anything capable of taking away so many lives in minutes - I have a problem with that. Most importantly though - justifying ownership of any weapon by implying that one is protecting their Freedom is naive, to say the least. So how about Patriot Act ? Which one of you fine citizens took it time to the streets? IMXO - the reason for all this commotion is that it is YOUR gun we are talking about, It's YOU who will lose something. Sometimes, we as human beings have to put our I on the side and sacrifice for the good of the society. Philosophers won't be Kings here, ah? Nop.

P.s. I am not afraid , you know, if you are meant to hang yourself, you won't drown

First thing you need to do is educate yourself on the topic in which you want to debate. Any moderately capable shooter could have done so much more damage with a handgun. An AR15 is the least effective choice in weapons for what this nut job did. Its heavy, not as maneuverable, has a less devastating round (bullet), and is not easily concealable. Instead of trying to infringe on good, honest, law abiding citizens constitutional right to bear arms... Why not stricter prosecution for criminals involved in a gun related crime? Why not focus on how a man was able to approach a school with a rifle and nobody noticed or responded? But to say that an "assault weapon" was to blame for this tragedy is "naïve to say the least". It was the intent of the human carrying the weapon, not the weapon itself. He could have inflicted way more carnage and much more heinous of an "assault" had he used a gas powered chainsaw. No ammo to run out of... who could stop him? What are we gonna do???? stop the sale of chainsaws? Your not going after the main issue. Gun bans are the equivalent of putting a band aid on a gunshot wound (pardon the pun).

And with the welfare state that Obama is turning this country into.... Im more interested in bearing arms against them than the government.
    Its supposed to hurt, its an ass kickin!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    What is all this crap? Actual facts? You actually looked back at the writings of the Founding Fathers to determine what their intent was???

Seems legit, but some lady on the internet said that the 2nd Amendment was for protection against the British Army.

So, I just do not know what to believe now.

I thought the 2nd amendment was to preserve the rights of hunters? I think I read that on the internet somewhere.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I thought the 2nd amendment was to preserve the rights of hunters? I think I read that on the internet somewhere.
    What is all this crap? Actual facts? You actually looked back at the writings of the Founding Fathers to determine what their intent was???

Seems legit, but some lady on the internet said that the 2nd Amendment was for protection against the British Army.

I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought it was to preserve the rights of British hunters?

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was it really a right? I thought it was more of a general guideline.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

It doesn't make any difference what the founding fathers thought, because history never repeats itself.

Reading those quotes makes you really appreciate how wise the "government" used to be, and how much it really did represent the people.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clearly defined 200 years ago for the purposes to arm militia in case British decide to attack. We, as a society clearly changed, where we don't need to be armed with military style weapons. Government is more then capable, we have the best military/technology in the world. Paranoid much?
    You honestly believe we have ‘changed’ over the years?

Now, I would never wish this on anyone, especially a mother with children. Nevertheless, imagine the following scenario:

Your husband is away one night. You and your kids are sitting at home watching Dora the Explorer. Then BAM! A masked gunman burst into your living room. You scream like a girl and pee your pants.

What are you gonna do?

Scenario 1: Grab the phone to call 911. Operator from Pakistan tells you cops will be there in 20 minutes. You become famous on the front page of the newspaper the following day.

OR

Scenario 2: You grab your kids and run to your bedroom and lock the door. Then you take a couple of breaths and rely on training. You open your husband’s gun safe to retrieve the right tool for the right job. The bad guy is big and all drugged up. You decide to pick a full-size 1911 chambered in 45 ACP. (You thought the Beretta 92FS 9mm would only tickle the bad guy.) You lock and load and ready to neutralize enemy threat, without mercy and without remorse. Bad guy knocks the down the door. You triple-tap him, one to the head and two to the chest. Then you do a tactical reload while you scan the perimeter. You call 911 and tell the Pakistani operator to send the cops to clean up the mess. You will still be famous, but you will have lived to tell the story. The End.

Both scenarios happen across America on a regular basis. Unfortunately, scenario 1 has sad ending. Scenario 2 makes the lawful citizens cheer and go, “Yay! Plus one for the good guys.”
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by meatjesus View Post
    That's a good question. The most popular definitions show cosmetic features on a semi automatic rifle.

Pistol grip - easy to hold

Collapsible stock - fits tall and short shooters

Flash hider- hides the muzzle flash from the eyes of the shooter.

Forend hand guard- prevents you from but int your hand.

People are throwing around the term "assault weapon" and "military style weapon" very loosely.
    'twas somewhat rhetorical, but key element bolded for emphasis
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I read that too. I am totally confused.
    Pfft, I guess the founding fathers were wrong.

On a serious note, the ammendments put forth by the founding father's was one of total brilliance.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    This is troll thread of 2012 AND 2013, nice job OP!!

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    This is troll thread of 2012 AND 2013, nice job OP!!
    And yet the OP is still MIA. I thought he liked confrontation.

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How many do I need? Hmm Lets see. One for big game hunting, one for small game, one for bird, one for protection and/or a second close range. One for target shooting, The same amount for my kids. Yeah that's close. Oh yeah and I need backups for the ones listed above in case the primaries fail

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    How many do I need? Hmm Lets see. One for big game hunting, one for small game, one for bird, one for protection and/or a second close range. One for target shooting, The same amount for my kids. Yeah that's close. Oh yeah and I need backups for the ones listed above in case the primaries fail
    You sir, clearly own too many guns.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    You sir, clearly own too many guns.
    Is that the same as too much Fun... No such thing

You should not be able to have fun. Having fun should be illegal too.

That's the one I was thinking about Corbi

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's black and it has rails. Can you say deadly?

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lets just say its a very good think we are in the digital age:

A father died of a rare flesh-eating disease which infected his body through a tiny paper cut on his arm, an inquest has heard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-cut-arm.html
    Ban paper, save a tree and a father.
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    senator dianne feinstein,
    i will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as i do not believe it is the government’s right to know what i own. Nor do i think it prudent to tell you what i own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a marine corps veteran of 8 years, and i will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me i may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of america.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an american. You will not tell me that i must register my semi-automatic ar-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the american public.
    We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully submitted,
    joshua boston
cpl,
    united states marine corps
    2004-2012
    qft
    I'm a sad little man

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post

Awesome!
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post

This^^ (and a spoon or two) did cause me to get fat as well. Testify.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.