marcothegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool 50%protein30%carbs20%fats?

I currently came up with a diet plan using common knowledge, tips and info on here plus my fitness pal and designed a diet im about to start today....I made the diet 50%protein 30%carbs and 20%fats for my weight loss. It is currently designed for a 180lb man which is around 1,700 calories or so. I will do cardio 2 times a day, once in the morn and once at night b4 bed, hit light weights at home 4 times a week untill I get the weight down a Lil and join a gym.....my question is does this sound like a plan for success? I'm like a Lil sponge and I want to know everything there is to know my motavation level is at a all time high right now and I know I can do this, I just need to keep learning from folks with more experience and and know how.....all input is welcome
    Last edited by marcothegreat; 12-15-2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Miss spell
    Work hard play harder!

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're not getting enough fat.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    You're not getting enough fat.
    How much do u think I should be getting?
    Work hard play harder!

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by marcothegreat View Post
    How much do u think I should be getting?
    At minimum .4g/pound of body weight.
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Thanks bro....I'll make some adjustments and see wht I can come up with
    Work hard play harder!

Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Is there a supplement I can take to make it up to the diet plan without adding food?
    Work hard play harder!

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there a supplement I can take to make it up to the diet plan without adding food?
    What's wrong with peanut butter, butter, olive oil, coconut oil, greek yogurt, nuts, etc? There have to be some high fat foods you enjoy.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    What's wrong with peanut butter, butter, olive oil, coconut oil, greek yogurt, nuts, etc? There have to be some high fat foods you enjoy.
    Great idea......duh stupid me lol!! I wasn't even thinking! Thx for the advice
    Work hard play harder!

coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100) coolio5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cardio twice a day?? Try twice a week.....MAYBE. Hitting the weights 4 days a week is about right.
    I currently came up with a diet plan using common knowledge, tips and info on here plus my fitness pal and designed a diet im about to start today....I made the diet 50%protein 30%carbs and 20%fats for my weight loss. It is currently designed for a 180lb man which is around 1,700 calories or so. I will do cardio 2 times a day, once in the morn and once at night b4 bed, hit light weights at home 4 times a week untill I get the weight down a Lil and join a gym.....my question is does this sound like a plan for success? I'm like a Lil sponge and I want to know everything there is to know my motavation level is at a all time high right now and I know I can do this, I just need to keep learning from folks with more experience and and know how.....all input is welcome

Originally Posted by coolio5 View Post
    Cardio twice a day?? Try twice a week.....MAYBE. Hitting the weights 4 days a week is about right.
    My weight is about 227lbs right about now so I'm thinkin a lot of cardio should help me slim up
    Work hard play harder!