Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His genetics suck, natty test levels are probably that of a girl.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dude has no spine, he called out vince delmonte (strong bro-scientist) and vince threaten to sue him so he deleted everything. Dude is a pussy

Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Couldnt have said it better myself.

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Batdad View Post
    I know for sure he wasent a REAL kickboxer, his just as good a kickboxer as he is a bodybuilder!

I admit, I made the last part up but I did it to prove the ian buttlovers a point...If you dont look the part then dont label your chit no bs [insert channel name] That and his ellitist attitude that gets on my nerve badly...

My apology for dishonesty on the kickboxing part, the thing I was getting at is guys like him creating label for himself based on second hand info and ZERO effort! Its like me pretending like I climbed mount everist meanwhile... I only read about it in books/internet...
    no need to apologize my man, it came out of HIS mouth that he was a kick boxer and I aint buying it lol
    Originally Posted by WIJG View Post
    This reminds of me of ******** - early 20's sluts. Constantly hear them bickering and deciding if someone is a good actress based on their personality; as if their work is only merited by your hypothetical friendship.
    you remind me of every non avi member on this forum who thinks they deserve their stupid neckbeard opinion to be heard

cliffs
    -eat a dik

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ****liShred View Post

you remind me of every non avi member on this forum who thinks they deserve their stupid neckbeard opinion to be heard

cliffs
    -eat a dik
    Sounds like you heard it. And the avi comment is hilarious on your end. Your avi is of a distant reflection of your back with overhead lighting. Maybe I should upload my avi using Google Earth, so you can mire my neckbeard and be satisfied.

Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10) Forum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another one I found by the same guy. Pointed out the contradictions by Ian.

OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Forum View Post
    When you look at or hear the pros discuss a topic (Eric helms, Layne norton, alan aragon, Jeff Volek...etc), they do so in a humble way and they quite rightly acknowledge that no single study or meta-analysis is perfect. When consensus is reached in biological science, the researchers in their field will often state that something is likely to occur most of the time for most of the people. No good scientist claims absolute knowledge or says things like "I warn you, dont debate me or you will lose" (Yes, Ian McCarthy actually said that!). For someone who doesnt peruse the scientific literature with as much intensity as some of the pros or researchers, he seems to be cock sure abt being absolutely right abt everything he says and his word being law and then passing his word of as "science" when in some areas, certain things are still being debated upon. This creates the false perception that its "Ian Mccarthy pure science versus broscience" when it's actually "Ian Mccarthy thinks he has absolute knowledge versus broscience". My goodness, he doesnt read the literature (although he claims to being scientifically informed), doesnt conduct any research yet thinks he has way more knowledge then those doing the research.
    Strong this.

Saw him deleting some comments on his fb page about people telling him to stop hating cause its pointless.

Brb telling people that only troll posts gonna be deleted....

ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kapetan View Post
    Any similar pattern in this picture? Good angle, lightning? Makes wonders.

yes, yes he definitely puts make up all over his body to appear relatively jacked...
    train all day joe rogan podcast by night

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's just weird this Ian guy trying to educate people on lifting when he looks like that. I only listen to people who look better than me.
    Just Do It

BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reminds me of FB status "Drs are not qualified to give you any nutritional advice"

my reply "Neither are you, what qualifications do you have in the relevant field?"

BLOCKED AND DELETED

OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OPisphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ausrep View Post
    yes, yes he definitely puts make up all over his body to appear relatively jacked...
    Brb potato pics and strong lighting of peace.

You seen his shoulder workout vid? Well he looks like utter **** there.
    Like Linus eson one of his buttmates giving advice there.

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you heard it. And the avi comment is hilarious on your end. Your avi is of a distant reflection of your back with overhead lighting. Maybe I should upload my avi using Google Earth, so you can mire my neckbeard and be satisfied.
    that pic is from 2 months ago after ~3months of getting back to the gym. currently cutting lol give me another month and will have something more impressive/cut up. and I am a cig smoker lol

and yet you still have no picture

Now, hear the way Layne responds to a question. He doesnt talk in absolutes, acknowledges that things dont have to be in absolutes, doesnt claim to have absolute knowledge and you can see it in the way he answers questions. And he does research in nutritional sciences, meaning he peruses the literature. Now, that's what I call answering a question. Now compare that to Ian Mccarthy's way of "I am right and you are wrong no matter what you say, I havent read the literature but if you disagree, I will ban you from ******** and tell everyone you are a troll!"

Screenshots of comments of Jimmy Russell and Brandon Crowe deleted because being trolls??

Ian and his nuthuggers pls go

Attached Images

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who said anything about makeup you stupid phuck? angle + lighting

Originally Posted by BindMlown View Post
    reminds me of FB status "Drs are not qualified to give you any nutritional advice"

my reply "Neither are you, what qualifications do you have in the relevant field?"

BLOCKED AND DELETED
    Lol! Ian's jimmies were severely rustled that day

BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OPis******* View Post
    Screenshots of comments of Jimmy Russell and Brandon Crowe deleted because being trolls??

one day someone he blocked wrongfully will bump into him at the gym and rustle his jimmies physically.

ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50) ausrep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by M1LD_S View Post
    who said anything about makeup you stupid phuck? angle + lighting
    that girl looks like she does in the second pic due to makeup and photoshop not angle and lighting

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that pic is from 2 months ago after ~3months of getting back to the gym. currently cutting lol give me another month and will have something more impressive/cut up. and I am a cig smoker lol

and yet you still have no picture
    Good luck on your cut. Don't forget to watch Ian McCarthy's video on cutting!

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that girl looks like she does in the second pic due to makeup and photoshop not angle and lighting

no h8 but u are dumb as fuk

don't even think i need to explain why
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Lol! Ian's jimmies were severely rustled that day
    username: Forum

olawdy.jpg

username: Forum

olawdy.jpg
    Dude, I am on your side!

Dude, I am on your side!
    Im not hatin' im just amazed you join in 05 and have such a cool username yet have low reps brah!

Good luck on your cut. Don't forget to watch Ian McCarthy's video on cutting!
    lol i hurt your feelings that bad neck beard fat boy ? i know you got your internet gay friend high rep "thebateman" to neg me

Im not hatin' im just amazed you join in 05 and have such a cool username yet have low reps brah!
    Or I could ban you and label you a troll instead! *Cough*Ian Mccarthy*Cough

lol i hurt your feelings that bad neck beard fat boy ? i know you got your internet gay friend high rep "thebateman" to neg me
    I want you to know that all the bad in your life is of my doing.

Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    no h8 but u are dumb as fuk

don't even think i need to explain why
    go for it

and crews of peace, sigh...

Fukking mindblown about people defending a guy like Ian. Brb deleting criticism like a little communist leader.

Originally Posted by OPis******* View Post

Jimmy Russell and Brandon Crowe were not offensive or antagonistic in any way. In fact, they were actually quite civil. I am surprised they got deleted. That's strong proof that Ian's doesnt care about evidence at all, he cares about not being made to look like an immature six year old brat (which he is). Anything that he doesnt agree with (be it a valid opinion or strong scientific evidence), he deletes them. So all he ends up with are all positive comments abt how right he is. Strong censorship!
    Last edited by Forum; 12-22-2012 at 07:38 AM.