Thread: Just sayin hi

Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just sayin hi

Ok so I've mostly been hanging out in the female side of the forum, but meaning to post in here too. I'm 36 ( 37 in 3 weeks), from the UK, and a fairly recent convert to strength training and loving it. I need to lose another couple of percent body fat to be where I want to be and really just joined this place to see what everyone else is doing... I was at my heaviest of 176lbs Jan this year. Didn't really do much till August when I started training & eating properly. So over 13 weeks or so I lost just over 10% bf and went down 2 dress sizes. Am a complete convert to strength training. Not looking to compete or bulk, just want to blast that bf down to 18% and see how i feel from there. And get stronger so I can do more chin ups ( only on 3 unassisted for now, but did start at zero) and a proper unassisted Nordic curl. Can post a pic as haven't had enough posts, so have attached it. I train 3/4 times a week with weights plus do one circuit class. Doing a Tough Mudder in June so really just want to get leaner and stronger. Im married and have a 10 year old daughter, who is my world. I'm a photographer for a living. I think that's enough info for now!

I look forward to exploring this section of the forum - never enough hours in the day!
    Attached Images
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jedwab1976

Live & let live

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi from a fellow Brit. Good work on the weight loss and rather you than me on the tough mudder, those events look mental, but good luck all the same!

Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's ok...I am a bit mental.

Live & let live

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Someday I'd love to try out for the tough mudder. Looks like fun!
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice progress. Welcome.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

thanks

Live & let live

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Nice work! Stick with it.

And, welcome!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Smolovian apprentice mharrislove's Avatar
    mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mharrislove has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great progress; welcome to the forum! (PS: nice lighting in that "after" shot, too...)
    "First train the mind, then the body."

Made from all-natural products since 1968...no gear, no HRT, no prohormones.

nice lighting in that "after" shot, too
    lol thanks , helps when you do it for a living!

Live & let live

SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jedwab View Post
    Ok so I've mostly been hanging out in the female side of the forum, but meaning to post in here too. I'm 36 ( 37 in 3 weeks), from the UK, and a fairly recent convert to strength training and loving it. I need to lose another couple of percent body fat to be where I want to be and really just joined this place to see what everyone else is doing... I was at my heaviest of 176lbs Jan this year. Didn't really do much till August when I started training & eating properly. So over 13 weeks or so I lost just over 10% bf and went down 2 dress sizes. Am a complete convert to strength training. Not looking to compete or bulk, just want to blast that bf down to 18% and see how i feel from there. And get stronger so I can do more chin ups ( only on 3 unassisted for now, but did start at zero) and a proper unassisted Nordic curl. Can post a pic as haven't had enough posts, so have attached it. I train 3/4 times a week with weights plus do one circuit class. Doing a Tough Mudder in June so really just want to get leaner and stronger. Im married and have a 10 year old daughter, who is my world. I'm a photographer for a living. I think that's enough info for now!

I look forward to exploring this section of the forum - never enough hours in the day!
    Hi from another Brit great before and after photo's... Looks like you're well on the way to reaching your goal