Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 2907
    illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lbranbus View Post
    lunatics cant be lunatics without those guns.

unless you think they'll magically be able to find guns off the street as easily as they do in stores or in homes which I highly doubt
    LOL

Jesus Christ.. where do you live? Obtaining a gun in the streets is A LOT more easier AND cheaper than obtaining a gun through a gun shop.

Lunatics will use a effin' spoon if they have to. They'll use their damn teeth to kill someone.

Originally Posted by carnage1985 View Post
    2500+ posts later and so many still think they need guns.

The American gun culture really rustles my jimmies yet most of the pro-gun posters seem to have such blind confidence in their rights.

What a joke.

I concede it is a vicious cycle as more people have guns then more people feel the need to protect themselves.

I wonder how many more mass shootings will occur until the hardcore get the big picture.
    Mass shootings will still happen even if you remove guns from law abiding citizens.

That's the BIG picture you need to get through your effin' skull and into that thing you call your brain.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

unless you think they'll magically be able to find guns off the street as easily as they do in stores or in homes which I highly doubt
    Take a bottle of vodka/anything flammable.

Tie an oil-soaked rag to the bottle.

Throw.

Lunatic.

All legal items btw.

3rd degree burns and death.

If a person is hell bent on killing, that person will kill.

*nopscyho.
    aidiosmio

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol so because im not an expert on guns, I cant have a political opinion?

You guys are a joke. you didnt even respond to my point.

WHY THE FUK SHOULD SEMIAUTO WEAPONS BE LEGAL?
    define semi auto for me please

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The American gun culture really rustles my jimmies yet most of the pro-gun posters seem to have such blind confidence in their rights.

What a joke.

I concede it is a vicious cycle as more people have guns then more people feel the need to protect themselves.

I wonder how many more mass shootings will occur until the hardcore get the big picture.
    Never. We gun owners are as sad to see these shootings as the next person. BUT IT ISN'T OUR FAULT THESE PEOPLE GET FIREARMS.

It really doesn't' matter how many mass shootings occur. You won't "convince" us of anything because your pipe dream of a gun ban simply isn't the answer. Move along you slack jawed ******* Aussie.

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ummm Oklahoma City bombing? no one was shot, but over 100 died
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What in the sam hell are you talking about? I have a strong feeling that you are very young, have never shot a firearm, and are very sheltered. Your digging yourself into a hole there bud.
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    still didnt answer my question.

I also KNOW that most people who want guns will use them responsibily, but doing so increases access for those looking to harm. thats not worth it for me.

For example, a well meaning mother had her guns stolen by her crazy son, and now 26 are dead
    A lot of people use semi's for hunting. That quick follow up shot!

She broke a Big rule in gun ownership. Guns locked. Ammo locked in another place.

I'd be for everyone going to a day class and having to pass a test. Just like what you do for a hunters lic.

BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000) BruceBruce325 is a name known to all. (+5000)

What a joke.

big picture is the person not the firearm

you can't blame guns any more than you can blame the car used in a drunken car crash that kills a family

or what about pipebombs that were used in the columbine killings

anti gun people think that getting rid of guns fixes everything but the problem and the ABSOLUTE fact is YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF GUNS IN AMERICA. it's pointless to argue it you're just wating breath and minutes of your life you wont get back.

and you talk about strict gun laws. they don't work. that is also a proven fact.

what is the suggestion that the anti guns want to give me?

btw austrailias crime rate is increasing year by year.

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Never. We gun owners are as sad to see these shootings as the next person. BUT IT ISN'T OUR FAULT THESE PEOPLE GET FIREARMS.

It really doesn't' matter how many mass shootings occur. You won't "convince" us of anything because your pipe dream of a gun ban simply isn't the answer. Move along you slack jawed ******* Aussie.
    Agreed. I don't mean to be a dick but honestly Aussie and UK opinions don't matter. It's fine if you hate America but quit bitching about something you will never have a part in changing.
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000) ocpunkelite86 is just really nice. (+1000)

What a joke.

2500 post later and the anti gun crowd still believes inanimate objects are the problem.

Do you ignore that your country has a higher violent crime rate?
    Do you ignore that the most vision mass killings are usually done by way of Arson?

Do you ignore that amount of guns out there compared to the amount of guns used in crime is minuscule?
    much less then 1% of the total out there

Maybe Australians should worry about the Violent Crime in their own country before speaking about violent crimes in others

seems like no guns is really helping you guys out right?
    "We make war that we may live in peace." - Aristotle

Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    I don't mean to be a dick but honestly Aussie and UK opionions don't matter. It's fine if you hate America but quit bitching about something you will never have a part in changing.
    plus its comparing apples to oranges.

our situation is different to other countries.

the fact aussie brahs and uk brahs are in here is stupid as this wil not effect them because they don't have the gun culture we do and they don't have the amount of arms that we do.

for them to argue is like throwing eggs against a brick wall hoping to knock it down.

Originally Posted by BruceBruce325 View Post
    plus its comparing apples to oranges.

our situation is different to other countries.

the fact aussie brahs and uk brahs are in here is stupid as this wil not effect them because they don't have the gun culture we do and they don't have the amount of arms that we do.

for them to argue is like throwing eggs against a brick wall hoping to knock it down.
    It is comforting to know there is some normal people in the world. Like we have all said, it is simply impossible to ban firearms. There are far too many out there and a ton of guns that have no paperwork. These mass shootings obviously were normal people that went insane and not gang bangers etc.... Regardless, most shootings are not done with legally obtained firearms. People that plan to kill with a firearm don't want to go pay $600+ for a rifle just to throw it in the river.

***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

ccfrecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccfrecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gun control will keep guns off the street? Maybe we should make crack and meth illegal too. Wait it is? Well this is awkward. The world is too big now and many things will happen that are terrible. Could they have been stopped? Probably. But they weren't and banning AR or putting a bill on 'Clip control' will do nothing. I personally own 3 AR and no one will take them from me. They are recreational use firearms. Bad people will always have access to whatever they want whether it's at scheels or from a less reputable dealer. Law's were meant to be broken. Concealed carry should be mandatory and legal in every state.
    The brain is where the beast lives. WORK IT.

carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ocpunkelite86 View Post
    2500 post later and the anti gun crowd still believes inanimate objects are the problem.

Do you ignore that your country has a higher violent crime rate?
    Do you ignore that the most vision mass killings are usually done by way of Arson?

Do you ignore that amount of guns out there compared to the amount of guns used in crime is minuscule?
    much less then 1% of the total out there

Maybe Australians should worry about the Violent Crime in their own country before speaking about violent crimes in others

seems like no guns is really helping you guys out right?
    So Fukkin worried about stats and crime rates yet again missing the big picture.

You are blinded mate you just don't understand.

We had a mass shooting in 1997 and gun laws were overhauled.
    We have had zero mass shootings since.

Since 1997 America has had over 210 deaths from mass shootings.

Wake up.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So Fukkin worried about stats and crime rates yet again missing the big picture.

Wake up.
    So you just gonna still sidestep the fact that your country is violent as all hell regardless of gun laws? Okay.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're retarded because you are so appalled at even the idea of my opinion( gun ban) that you negged me. Im fine with a differing opinion, not with closed mindedness due to irrational logic.

irrational logic being Guns = saftey

in what world does that make any sense. not mine
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post

You're walking from the parking lot to the movie theater with your girlfriend, two guys run up, pull out knives, and demand that you give them your money and jewelry, one of them grabs your girl and says she's coming with them.. more than likely they're going to rape her.

What do you do *******. What do YOU do?

Wake up.
    I'll repeat the scenario for you:

You're walking from the parking lot to the movie theater with your girlfriend, two guys run up, pull out knives, and demand that you give them your money and jewelry, one of them grabs your girl and says she's coming with them.. more than likely they're going to rape her.

What do you do *******. What do YOU do?
    Please do answer this question.
    Last edited by illriginalized; 12-17-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Anti gun ****s: Wellp, take her I guess. i has no guns due to greatr goods of saving the earf.
    Wait, wait. Inb4: This would likely never happen to MOST people though.

Yeah, GREAT reason to not carry. It MIGHT not happen. I think the funniest thing is how even though a guy kills 20 6 and 7 year old children, they think their life is safe and something bad won't happen to them. All those kids and parents thought the same thing. But it happened. If a psycho thinks NOTHING, ZERO about a 6 year old child's life, then what does he think of yours? Nothing. Zero.
    Last edited by R3L3NTL3SS; 12-17-2012 at 02:55 PM.

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alright, lets take a step back, and gun nuts help me out here.

We are going to use mass shooting as the example since this is what you guys fear is going to be the catalyst for Obama to ban guns.

We can all agree the current state is not working and change needs to happen. So I ask what do you guys purpose?

We have all heard: "guns don't kill people people kill people", by pro gun supporters everywhere. We have 2 parts to this: People and Guns.

Lets look at people first. How do you purpose we change people? Laws on the books prevent those that are deemed mentally ill by the courts from purchasing guns. But if you look at the most recent shooting, there is firm belief that he did suffer from something, but these laws wouldn't have even stopped him if he actually was. In fact the only thing that stopped him was that he was underage. And if we look at the VT shooting that shooter was ordered by a court to seek mental help and yet still was able to legally buy the guns for his rampage because Virginia wasn't 100% on board with the whole instant background check. So how do you stop these people? In almost all these mass shooting they have been on medicine, they have talked to someone, others are aware they're different. What more can be done? Some new radical cure? New medicine? Do we lock people away at the very first sign there is some sort of instability going on in fear of what they may do in the future? The answer is you can't fix the people problem. People have access to mental health care, they get it, the problem is it doesn't work. And there is no reasonable answer on how to get it to work. It has been something psychologist and psychiatrist have had trouble with since ancient Greece.

Now guns on the other hand are something we can change. There needs to be either a ban on certain guns (and items) or a complete all out ban. The bottom line is the majority of the guns used in these mass shootings are legally bought. Criminals aren't using the blackmarket now, there is no reason to believe that they will start using it on a grand scale if a ban goes into place. There are a lot of things illegal right now, addictive things even (unlike guns) that can only be found illegally and yet the average person can't get their hands on them. You gun nuts act like if a ban goes into place getting the average housewife will be able to meet at the corner gas station and pick up a new Glock. That's stupid. 100% stupid to think that. Its going to be hard to do. And because its going to be hard its going to act as a deterrent. Maybe while researching how to get a gun the assailant will re think what exactly it is they're doing. Actually let me play the devils advocate here. Lets say it is easy to get guns on the blackmarket. What the **** are you complaining about? To all you gun savy guys you will still be able to get your guns. But maybe for the unsavy like a 20 year old it will be hard.

If there is an all out ban to help with the safety of everyone, there would need to be a complete overhaul of the current police situation in the country. The number of officers would have to increase and new precincts would have to be opened. It would be WIP after the ban goes into effect to figure out what exactly needs to be changed.

So what is your solution? Either people or guns need to change. Do you want everyone to have a gun? That wont work. You're going to get idiots pulling their guns out because in the heat of the moment they're upset a person cut them in line at the DMV. You think everyone in the room packing heat is going to stop violence? Not a chance. The people who commit these huge crimes aren't afraid to die. They either kill themselves or go out shooting. They don't want to give up (except James Holmes which is an exception). Is your solution to have CCW everywhere? That wont work. I know all you gun fanatics think you're Rambo but you're not. If you were carrying in the theater James Holmes was in you honestly believe in your warped mind you would have been able to take him out without hurting anyone else or escalating the situation? First off not only did he have armor on that probably would have protected him against your pistol shots (something you guys chose to ignore), you probably would have shot innocent people in this shootout. Maybe you could have lessened the damage, or maybe you could have greatened it.

And before any of you post again how gun control doesn't work and cite certain cities, I will say this one more time, that is a stupid example and bringing it up is stupid.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbranbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What a joke.

yup, and I live here. Its frustrating, but thats merica' for you. It'll probably take one of their family members to get hurt in a shooting,a dn even then they'll still probably think MORE guns are the solution.

lolz

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Alright, lets take a step back, and gun nuts help me out here.

And before any of you post again how gun control doesn't work and cite certain cities, I will say this one more time, that is a stupid example and bringing it up is stupid.
    what about certain countries? like Switzerland which has more guns per capita than almost any country and is also one the safest countries in the world

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sbsponger View Post
    what about certain countries? like Switzerland which has more guns per capita than almost any country and is also one the safest countries in the world
    Always exceptions. But lets go with it. The current situation in the US needs change. So what do you purpose? Give more people guns in the US? Lax the gun laws to get more out there? Just so we can hope we get the same results Switzerland has?

Headphone question?

carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol same thing all Aussie blokes too and fight with our fists.

I'm not going to continue to argue.
    You feel like you need to carry a gun and that is your culture.
    In the rest of the world that is wrong.
    Case closed.

At the end of the day 20 6yo kids are dead from gunfire.
    That sh!t doesn't happen here.

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Anti gun ****s: Wellp, take her I guess. i has no guns due to greatr goods of saving the earf.
    Wait, wait. Inb4: This would likely never happen to MOST people though.

Yeah, GREAT reason to not carry. It MIGHT not happen. I think the funniest thing is how even though a guy kills 20 6 and 7 year old children, they think their life is safe and something bad won't happen to them. All those kids and parents thought the same thing. But it happened. If a psycho thinks NOTHING, ZERO about a 6 year old child's life, then what does he think of yours? Nothing. Zero.
    It's not likely that you will get in a car accident on the way home from work today but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't wear your seatbelt. Owning a firearm is similar in a sense of preparing for the worst. There are going to be people who choose to use cars irresponsibly and others will lose their life because of that decision. Why is it that anti-gun people don't want cars banned?
    Road to 10% :: Reps on sight for FGC

The 2nd Amendment: When they tell you, you don't need it, that's when you really need it.

They will not be judged by the color of their avi but by the content of their posts.

MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterShakeZula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ill give up my guns when the cops and the government gives up theirs.

Until then,fuk you.

Always exceptions. But lets go with it. The current situation in the US needs change. So what do you purpose? Give more people guns in the US? Lax the gun laws to get more out there? Just so we can hope we get the same results Switzerland has?
    yes. maybe introduce a more intensive background check, but i believe people should be able to own a gun as a means of self defense

Originally Posted by sbsponger View Post
    yes. maybe introduce a more intensive background check, but i believe people should be able to own a gun as a means of self defense
    Thats not what I asked. I said how would you make the US more like Switzerland.

Headphone question?

Thats not what I asked. I said how would you make the US more like Switzerland.
    lax the gun laws. CCW permits in any city

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The lunatics in China seem to be able to kill just as many people using only a knife.
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Poppy83 View Post
    The lunatics in China seem to be able to kill just as many people using only a knife.
    lol at you tards

not a single one of the 22 kids died. imagine if that lunatic had a gun? 22 dead kids

+1 for rational society

Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppy83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wake up.
    210/315,000,000 = 6.666667^-7 (0.000000666667) - That seems like pretty good odds to me given it is over a 15 year period. I think there are far more dangerous things to worry about.
    *MFC Illuminati*

*3-22-13*