Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Marloon should start eating meat man, u r getting stupid.

Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I can only conclude that you're trolling, as I can't seem to find another plausible explanation for your posts.
    Then sir, it is you thats stupid

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Marloon View Post
    Then sir, it is you thats stupid
    that's*

alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10) alejandroPH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I can only conclude that you're trolling, as I can't seem to find another plausible explanation for your posts.
    i think that was obvious from the beginning

dunno why you guys keep feeding the troll. then again, lotsa entertainment and lulz

Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by alejandroPH View Post
    i think that was obvious from the beginning

dunno why you guys keep feeding the troll. then again, lotsa entertainment and lulz
    says the troll face avi

Originally Posted by BeingPaid View Post
    that's*
    thats

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think his intentions are pretty obvious. I'm sure everyone here has noticed, but anytime a Vegan posts something, to them it's "the only way". There is no discussion, there is no educating, it's just HOW IT IS.. yet his profile says "don't hate". Look at America in a whole... crap tons of processed food, mass obesity, smokers, drinkers, drug users, poor nutrition education, etc.. And then you look at all the BS studies that say "meat is bad" "sugar is bad", blah blah blah. I know people who look fit, but literally just eat chocolate, chips, and fried foods everyday, they just stay under TDEE. Anytime I've ever seen a study that claims such, it doesn't say whether they smoke, drink, are sedentary, what their diet was like for the first 40 years, etc.. And .5 pounds of salmon is nothing... that accounts for maybe 1/4th of a typical meal for myself. And stop dogging on people for their size... you are 6 foot 207 and from your profile pics your arms look like that of a 15 year old. You need to understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat and educate yourself on the ladder.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    I think his intentions are pretty obvious. I'm sure everyone here has noticed, but anytime a Vegan posts something, to them it's "the only way". There is no discussion, there is no educating, it's just HOW IT IS.. yet his profile says "don't hate". Look at America in a whole... crap tons of processed food, mass obesity, smokers, drinkers, drug users, poor nutrition education, etc.. And then you look at all the BS studies that say "meat is bad" "sugar is bad", blah blah blah. I know people who look fit, but literally just eat chocolate, chips, and fried foods everyday, they just stay under TDEE. Anytime I've ever seen a study that claims such, it doesn't say whether they smoke, drink, are sedentary, what their diet was like for the first 40 years, etc.. And .5 pounds of salmon is nothing... that accounts for maybe 1/4th of a typical meal for myself. And stop dogging on people for their size... you are 6 foot 207 and from your profile pics your arms look like that of a 15 year old. You need to understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat and educate yourself on the ladder.
    cool story bro oh an my arms are 16.5" - about 1/10th the size of your waist by the looks of it LOL

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Marloon just stop already...u are already red and on your way to being perma-red once people like Wonderpug and I are off our spreads...you need to learn how to behave in this forum or you are never going to be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by Milone79 View Post
    Marloon just stop already...u are already red and on your way to being perma-red once people like Wonderpug and I are off our spreads...you need to learn how to behave in this forum or you are never going to be taken seriously.
    No one asked you

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Surely OP is a *******.

By your logic (due to pollution)... even vegetables are poisonous.

By the way, 2lbs of salmon will be had by me alone tonight after gym.
    Don't suicide bomb the forum please

n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cool story bro oh an my arms are 16.5" - about 1/10th the size of your waist by the looks of it LOL
    And I have 17 inch arms right now... and I'm shorter and weigh less than you..and apparently have a smaller waist (which is a good thing). Isn't that kind of pathetic on your part? Esp. since I"m a 30 year old with two kids. Maybe you should add some meat to your diet.. and I'm not talking about the type of meat you are thinking about.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

And I have 17 inch arms right now... and I'm shorter and weigh less than you..and apparently have a smaller waist (which is a good thing). Isn't that kind of pathetic on your part? Esp. since I"m a 30 year old with two kids. Maybe you should add some meat to your diet.. and I'm not talking about the type of meat you are thinking about.
    LOL yea but unlike mr curly veins Im not on gear. loser.

Speaking of pathetic the state you were in in your "before" pics is pathetic. You look awful.

Ps weighing less isn't good. Mr no legs/chest HAHAHAHA

LOL yea but unlike mr curly veins Im not on gear. loser.
    *Yeah not yea
    *you are missing a comma
    *Mr. should be capitalized with a .
    *You missed a comma after veins
    *You missed a ' between I'm
    *Gear is to broad of a statement, I think you meant Steroids
    *Loser should be capitalized

*Yeah not yea
    *you are missing a comma
    *Mr. should be capitalized with a .
    *You missed a comma after veins
    *You missed a ' between I'm
    *Gear is to broad of a statement, I think you meant Steroids
    *Loser should be capitalized
    Itz an internet forum - get over it. Manlets like you "trying" to sound smart = many lolz

Itz an internet forum - get over it. Manlets like you "trying" to sound smart = many lolz
    I'm not trying to sound smart. I'm using the knowledge that I obtained from 1st grade writing.. (common sense)

Registered User stereofidelic89's Avatar
    stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stereofidelic89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ooo