ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Surrounded by lazy fat bishes

This happened like three times today and I have to go on the internet and express my butthurt brahs

So... obviously everyone on here who lifts is used to comments like "Woah dude, you're ripped/shredded/huge" etc etc.

But every single person lately follows it up with "Are you on steroids?"

Wtf? I'm nowhere near cycle-level physique. And why would that be the first thing people assume instead of that like, idk, I lift or something, lazy kunts

So then I tell them I'm not, and they're like "What? I swear, I have the worst metabolism. People like you can just do whatever and get huge and I have to go on extreme diets just to maintain my current level of obesity."

Srs? So that lunch of pizza/soda you got der's part of your extreme diet? You goin' to the wrong extreme there *****

Lazy kunts need to stop making excuses and get off their fat asses every now and then. Even when they ask me for advice on how to not be fatasses it's pretty clear they don't actually want it, I tell them stuff and they always reply with shyt like "Brah I already tried that like 8 times mayne, it just made me fatter." O. Ok. Yeah, I'm sure you're the only person in the world that can gain weight on a caloric defecit. Really sorry about your metabolism there, must suck to be you?

How do you deal with these self-pitying blobs?

Brb doing nothing at the gym
    Last edited by ALBoldt; 12-13-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Bulking to hibernate

Brb late night repping binges

*Never pays for a kunt's meal crew*

adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ALBoldt View Post
    So... obviously everyone on here who lifts is used to comments like "Woah dude, you're ripped/shredded/huge" etc etc.
    Soon.jpg

On topic, op just take it as a compliment, know that you've done what most are too scared to do.

If you give them legit advice and they don't listen, that's their problem, let them live their ****ty lives and continue living yours.

Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hubert007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am looking forward to the day where somes asks me if I'm on steroids... Stop being a bish and take it as a compliment..

ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by adzzz97 View Post
    Soon.jpg

On topic, op just take it as a compliment, know that you've done what most are too scared to do.

If you give them legit advice and they don't listen, that's their problem, let them live their ****ty lives and continue living yours.
    Ugh, it's just that if they spent half the time they spend bitching in the gym instead they would feel so much better about themselves....

And the steroids remark isn't what pissed me off, it was them assuming that hard work had no place in getting bigger and it was all either roids or genetics.
    Bulking to hibernate

Brb late night repping binges

*Never pays for a kunt's meal crew*

brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brookhart63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steroid comments get old. I don't care who you are, they just do. For the very reason that the general public thinks steroids or any other supps make being big easy.
    S=410 B=315 D=455