Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cellucor- Performance Beta-BCAA Review

First off id like to thank MikeCellucor for being so generous for hooking me up with some awesome Cellucor products!
    I was hoping to have these reviews up weeks ago, but being in college, my engineering curriculum really kicked my butt, and finally since its break, I hope to be popping reviews out left and right!

Today I'm reviewing Cellucor Performance Beta-BCAA.

Initials, when i first looked at my tub of BCAAs, I was stunned to see the ingredient list. Beta-BCAA isn't just your average BCAA, its got a whole lot more to offer than your basic 3 amino acids.

Taste - 10/10
    The flavor of Beta-BCAA I received was Lemon-Lime. I have to give Cellucor props on this, just about every BCAA iv ever tried has had a horrible taste, or at least a bad chemical like after taste. I don't know how they do it, but all of Cellucors products iv tried has had an excellent taste! The lemon lime is a solid, refreshing flavor that I loved drinking throughout my workouts.

Profile - 10/10
    This is what really got me, amongst all all other aspects, the profile is what makes me want to continue using Beta-BCAA. In the past when I bought an BCAA, I basically just looked for the big 3 aminos (Valine, Leucine, Isoleucine). But Cellucor bumped it up and added in a dose of HICA (an advance form of Leucine), Beta-Alanine and a dose of Citrulline Malate. All of which are awesome products alone, it really hit me.

Why am I paying my hard earned money for run of the mill BCAAs , when I can have much much more, or basically 4 solid complementary products mixed into one, delicious product? Honestly, aside for price maybe, I don't see why someone wouldn't always buy Beta-BCAAs as there main BCAA supplement. Its got so much potential and you cant go wrong with the taste!

Effectiveness - 10/10
    I'm a firm believer in well, really all of the ingredients held within Beta-BCAA. My favorite use for this supplement is on leg day. I swear to you, the day after just about every leg day, my legs just don't want to function. I get worst DOMS and terribly cramped up muscles. The awesome blend within Beta-BCAA is excellent for taking care of my DOMS. The Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate reduces muscle fatigue while I workout, while the BCAAs and HICA work to repair my muscles so when I'm done working out I can still walk and have my legs function correctly!

Cost - 8/10
    I give Beta-BCAA an 8/10 for cost because honestly, at about $1 a serving, that's quite a bit of money, especially if you plan to use this year round or during a whole cut. But realistically, you are getting what you pay for. If you buy a BCAA that costs $20 for a few months worth, chances are 1. it tastes like crap, 2. its not the highest quality, 3. I can almost guarantee you it doesn't supply you with the awesome extras such as Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and most definitely not HICA! All I have to say is if you have the money and want satisfaction for both your taste buds and with your body, Cellucor Beta-BCAA is the choice for you!

Rating- 9.5/10
    My final thoughts about Cellucor Beta-BCAA is that this by far the most solid BCAA product on the market, I haven't seen anything like it. I know other companies sell the ingredients such as the ones in Beta-BCAA separately, but they often cost a whole lot more money than the simple, delicious product Cellucor created! I must say, I love this product. Along with another favorite, Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz ), I know I can have a solid workout and also look forward to supplementing with these products. In all, I would recommend this product to anyone and I will be buying Tropical Punch flavor next!

Last edited by Killshot1; 12-13-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Engineering Master Race

Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bumpity Bump Bump
    Engineering Master Race

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like C4 and it taste amazing but a $1 a serving for a bcaa is way too high when there are others like purple wraath that are much better priced, but bb has a solid sale on this stuff right now buy 2 get 1 free which evens it out, makes it tempting to try!.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyderHerHard View Post
    I really like C4 and it taste amazing but a $1 a serving for a bcaa is way too high when there are others like purple wraath that are much better priced, but bb has a solid sale on this stuff right now buy 2 get 1 free which evens it out, makes it tempting to try!.
    You;ve missed the massive addition of HICA at clincal dose, as well as clincal levels of beta alanine when dosed at full. These along with BCAA are essential, IMO to breaking through plateaus, helping to reducing recovery time, etc..

Techincally, HICA seems be slowly gaining the rep it deserves as a leucine metabolite.

lil more info here

http://www.ergo-log.com/hica.html
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    You;ve missed the massive addition of HICA at clincal dose, as well as clincal levels of beta alanine when dosed at full. These along with BCAA are essential, IMO to breaking through plateaus, helping to reducing recovery time, etc..

Techincally, HICA seems be slowly gaining the rep it deserves as a leucine metabolite.

lil more info here

This. RyderHerHard, you simply don't see HICA in many products, I can name one or two, but they are solely dosed just as HICA, which these can run upwards of $25-$30 JUST for HICA alone; furthermore, Beta-BCAA is easily obtainable for $25-30. Beta-BCAA is a little more money, but its honestly a do all IMO. Id way rather pay maybe $5-$10 more and get full doses of things I love. Mike will tell you, I was really blown away when I first heard about the product. With regards to BCAA's, to say the least, I'm glad a company is finally doing it right
    Engineering Master Race

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post

lil more info here

Cool I gotta order up some more C4 so if this is still on sale buy 2 get 1 free in about a week then I'm trying it. I'd just use it as an intra during the workout? I workout with weights 4 days a week so I'd only need it those days?

Originally Posted by RyderHerHard View Post
    Cool I gotta order up some more C4 so if this is still on sale buy 2 get 1 free in about a week then I'm trying it. I'd just use it as an intra during the workout? I workout with weights 4 days a week so I'd only need it those days?
    You can take Beta-BCAA really any time, but yes I personally would use it any time as intra workout or while doing cardio while on a cut! It will give you some solid help for recovery and it could even help you get a few extra reps out or lift a few extra minutes. Beta-BCAA will help fight off muscle fatigue a bit, so you should for sure notice a difference

And yeah that's an awesome deal! What flavors have you tried? Iv had fruit punch, watermelon (tastes just like jolly ranchers ) and Icy Blue Razz.

imo Icy Blue Razz > Watermellon > Fruit Punch. ......I'm still longing on trying all the other flavors, but damn, the ones I have tried were so good. I may have to get that deal and try the flavors i haven't tried yet!
    Engineering Master Race

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Outstanding detail in your reivew man. My current intra-workout of choice. a solid profile with a higher dosing of CM and BA to help with recovery during your workout is awesome. Not to mention the flavoring is great. Give Tropical Punch a go, it blows away lemon lime!