Thread: Kayak Rows

FlintO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kayak Rows

Hi Guys, I read about these on t-nation. I don't have enough posts to attach links but just google "t nation kayak rows" and there's a thread.

Couldn't find anything about them on here but I tried them today and they're awesome. Just posting to spread the word really as it seems a shame they aren't mentioned anywhere on the site.

The exercise is basically a variation of a lat pushdown. The thread has videos about form etc.

Anyone tried these before? Did them as my first exercise and that seemed to work pretty nicely.

Let me know what you think

Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do the straight arm pulldowns, just havent seen the variation where you go to each side aswell. i love them. i think they work great for that armpit muscle and for developing lat width.

next time instead of doing straight arm latt pulldowns standing, im gonna try them on the decline bench. i seen it yesterday on youtube. looks like a good one.