Jaredra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a good protein and creatine combo, what do you guys recommend?

I'm new here, didn't see an intro section so I guess this will also be that for me since it's my first post. I've always been a skinny kid with plenty of self-loathing, and am finally going to get off my ass and do something about it. After some research I believe I should stick with protein and creatine, so I'm looking for something that is right for me. I like strawberry shakes, so I think that would be a good flavor for protein powder for me. I will say I don't like powder stuff though... If I had to choose between using powder or pills, I'd go with pills every time: as long as they worked the same!

Do you guys have any suggestions for brands/products? Another little question: Do I use how much the tub/box/container says to, or less/more? (for either type of supplement)

Thanks,
    J

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can use amino pills...but really your not going to get as much from them as you would with protein powders imo plus pills get very expensive.

Try using a blender bottle, its very simple to use. Also get regular creatine mono and just throw 5 grams into 1 shake a day.

Keep in mind overall diet is far more important to getting mass than simply adding in protein shakes.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Combat Powder would be a fine choice for your protein. Muscle Pharm also has a creatine that is good.

Here is a link to our products on here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...r=0&site=store

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    You can use amino pills...but really your not going to get as much from them as you would with protein powders imo plus pills get very expensive.

Try using a blender bottle, its very simple to use. Also get regular creatine mono and just throw 5 grams into 1 shake a day.

Keep in mind overall diet is far more important to getting mass than simply adding in protein shakes.
    Oh wow that blender bottle thing looks great. The main reason I dislike powder is from the time it takes to mix it well and I always end up with chunks. From the reviews I've seen that takes care of those issues and then some. Definitely will be getting one of those.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Combat Powder would be a fine choice for your protein. Muscle Pharm also has a creatine that is good.

Here is a link to our products on here:
    I don't mean any offense by this, but I'm hesitant to trust a rep advising his own product.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaredra View Post

I don't mean any offense by this, but I'm hesitant to trust a rep advising his own product.
    No offense taken.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post

knowledge bomb!

Calories + Progressive Overload = muscle growth! ohmahgawd
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

cruzin22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cruzin22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a non-rep ill tell you that combat powder is fantastic. One of the best tasting proteins out there.

I went ahead and got the cookies and cream combat powder, creatine monohydrate, and opti-men tablets. I popped it all open today and noticed the tablets' is missing it's fresh seal under the lid, and it seems like there aren't 180 in there. I'll count later today but I have to get ready for work now.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post

Here is a link to our products on here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...r=0&site=store
    I am not a rep and i can back up llahhsoj on his recommendation. MP products are great and i use them on and off all the time

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strawberry proteins tend to taste awful in general.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    I am not a rep and i can back up llahhsoj on his recommendation. MP products are great and i use them on and off all the time
    This. I've used many MP products. Currently using Combat Powder and the creatine.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Strawberry proteins tend to taste awful in general.
    Thisx2. The only strawberry protein I ever even found tolerable was XF 2.0 (actually wasn't bad).
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went ahead and got the cookies and cream combat powder, creatine monohydrate, and opti-men tablets. I popped it all open today and noticed the tablets' is missing it's fresh seal under the lid, and it seems like there aren't 180 in there. I'll count later today but I have to get ready for work now.
    Some good choices, some bad in that stack.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MusclePharm customers in general tend to get better results than their shareholders
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10) archpriest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Musclemeds carnivore beef protein. Fruit punch is the only flavor I've had. Awesome stuff.

skselan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I popped it all open today and noticed the tablets' is missing it's fresh seal under the lid, and it seems like there aren't 180 in there. I'll count later today but I have to get ready for work now.
    ...i would venture to say a good rule of thumb in LIFE in general, would be if its supposed to have a quality/security seal and doesnt, then dont take it? They have those for a reason. You wouldnt start poppin Tylenol if you opened it and the foil top was gone and no cotton ball thing would you? Contact the supplier or the company and im sure they'll have no problem replacing it for you. just my $.02

Originally Posted by archpriest View Post
    Musclemeds carnivore beef protein. Fruit punch is the only flavor I've had. Awesome stuff.
    collagen/gelatin
    Controlled Labs Warder

JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Retrieving to the main question, is there any Protein/Creatine combo? I have my ON Gold Standard Whey. Never used creatine before, and it seems it might pump up my workout.
    Any recommendation helps.

Originally Posted by JorgeGA View Post
    Retrieving to the main question, is there any Protein/Creatine combo? I have my ON Gold Standard Whey. Never used creatine before, and it seems it might pump up my workout.
    Creatine monohydrate
    Controlled Labs Warder

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JorgeGA View Post
    If you are looking for protein & creatine in the same supplement then you may want to look at Torrent:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/torr.html

All the flavors are really, really good. My favorite being Green Apple Avalanche followed by Hawaiian Pump

If you are set on a Strawberry flavored protein then Just Whey has an excellent one:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/justwhey.html
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JorgeGA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Creatine monohydrate
    Thanks. Any brand? Heard GNC isn't good, but isn't creatine kinda commodity?

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use optimum nutrition creating mono and whey. Clean, no water retention good quality.