Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Doctor ever misdiagnose you? Told me I have hodgkins Lymphoma today -_-

Cliffs:
    - 5 weeks ago have enlarged lymph nodes, perfectly fine and healthy otherwise.
    - Get blod test, low platelet count. 39k, supposed to be 150k minimum.
    - Go to blood doctor, more test, still around 40k
    - Get CT scan, shows lymph nodes through my neck, virchows node, upper chest, supervicular region.
    - Refers me to surgeon for lymph node biopsy
    - More bloodtest, platelets move towards 80k
    - Get biopsy done, cool scar on neck right now.
    - results today, doc says the smear says hodgkins lymphoma but not 100% sure
    - Going tomorrow getting more bloodwork
    - Scheduled ANOTHER biopsy same spot for Friday because doctor wants to make sure.

Wut do?

Crazy thing is I feel fine. Everything else in my bloodwork is normal. Platelets have been going up. Im still strong, no other symptoms...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Confirmed Diagnosis of Hodgkins Lymphoma on 12/19
    Update On Post 154
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post996560223

Update on Post 175
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post997273473

Thread will now become a log/diary of this. By this I am hoping it is handy to any future person or miscer who has the misfortune of having cancer. I will detail the chemo I go thru, the radiation, the test I get taken, the scars I receive from surgeries (lymph node biopsy on my neck twice), how I feel throughout each therapy session, the feeling of my bone marrow biopsy, etc etc. Hopefully it will help future miscers in understanding what they may expect if they're ever diagnosed and are worried or uncertain of what the future holds.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by JustiNtense; 12-22-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong ass diagnosis, I got diagnosed with Crohn's disease when all I had was salmonella, strong story involved with that but so much stupidity
    Houston Texans-Houston Rockets-Houston Astros

Harden is the goat, no denying it crew

TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100) TlGER is not very well liked. (-100)
    Never been misdiagnosed myself, but it is possible. Stay Safe brah

NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikkiCatsouras has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No one cares.

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck bro.

Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    always fine to get a second opinion; however, if it really is cancer, you better jump on it quick and fast.

eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eviseri is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A few lymph nodes inflamed is no biggy but if you have that many that are swollen it's not something to take lightly

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Definitely get a second opinion but whatever the case stay strong brah, u can overcome, keeping u in my prayers daily, very srs
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChaseThisLight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dr's mis-diagnose all the time. They're only human. Best thing you could do is to go get a second opinion from another dr, preferably one that specializes in things like this.

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn. Chit op. Not a religious person but I'm hoping for the best and wishing you most of luck. Hang in there.
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry OP, these cells are pathognomonic for Hodgkins. what they saw in the biopsy. Unless your sample got mixed up with another patient.

Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It happens. Get a 2nd opinion soonish and a 3rd maybe in a month. I was a sick kid struggling with asthma and a lot of other stuff and having another opinion was always helpful.

Stay safe.
    Quest to 100K

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eviseri View Post
    A few lymph nodes inflamed is no biggy but if you have that many that are swollen it's not something to take lightly
    it started with 1 that i felt, now i feel 3 larger ones. CT scan showed them in my upper chest and through my neck

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    Definitely get a second opinion but whatever the case stay strong brah, u can overcome, keeping u in my prayers daily, very srs
    thank you.

Originally Posted by ChaseThisLight View Post
    Dr's mis-diagnose all the time. They're only human. Best thing you could do is to go get a second opinion from another dr, preferably one that specializes in things like this.
    but a pathologist is the one reading the smear, hes at a lab that they send it off to. So how do i get a second opinion on that? All I can do is get another biopsy and see if they see the same thing twice right?

Originally Posted by FattyMcTubbs View Post
    Damn. Chit op. Not a religious person but I'm hoping for the best and wishing you most of luck. Hang in there.
    thank you, sincerely.

Originally Posted by nosaj7 View Post
    Sorry OP, these cells are pathognomonic for Hodgkins. what they saw in the biopsy. Unless your sample got mixed up with another patient.

my mom is hoping they lost the part they took out of me and thats why they want to do it again. I dunno man

Originally Posted by Negbro View Post
    Good luck bro.
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by Rabbitw00t View Post
    always fine to get a second opinion; however, if it really is cancer, you better jump on it quick and fast.
    I will. I have too many people depending on me. If its anything at all, Ill beat the fuk out of it.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChaseThisLight View Post
    MD checking in. Agree with above. Cases are rarely textbook IRL. No one diagnosis matches test results 100%. Most of the time, docs go with the diagnosis that best fits the overall picture. And sometimes they get the diagnosis wrong.

But I gotta say when OP mentioned his enlarged supraclavicular node a few weeks ago, I knew that something bad was coming down the line.

OP: if this turns out to be real, give it your all. Positive attitude is correlated with better health outcomes.
    Misc Med Crew

forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100) forkdork is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    Cliffs:
    - 5 weeks ago have enlarged lymph nodes, perfectly fine and healthy otherwise.
    - Get blod test, low platelet count. 39k, supposed to be 150k minimum.
    - Go to blood doctor, more test, still around 40k
    - Get CT scan, shows lymph nodes through my neck, virchows node, upper chest, supervicular region.
    - Refers me to surgeon for lymph node biopsy
    - More bloodtest, platelets move towards 80k
    - Get biopsy done, cool scar on neck right now.
    - results today, doc says the smear says hodgkins lymphoma but not 100% sure
    - Going tomorrow getting more bloodwork
    - Scheduled ANOTHER biopsy same spot for Friday because doctor wants to make sure.

Wut do?

Crazy thing is I feel fine. Everything else in my bloodwork is normal. Platelets have been going up. Im still strong, no other symptoms...

Dr here..... histopathologic diagnosis are very very rarely misdiagnosis. srs

hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont trust doctors 80% of the time every time

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AFAIK, I've never had a misdiagnosis. Then again, I haven't had too many health problems (most are just sports injuries) nor do I go to the doctor often (save for general check-ups).

Good luck, brah. I hope it isn't any malignancy.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by forkdork View Post
    a doctor who is red...ok
    Houston Texans-Houston Rockets-Houston Astros

Harden is the goat, no denying it crew

Originally Posted by F23 View Post
    MD checking in. Agree with above. Cases are rarely textbook IRL. No one diagnosis matches test results 100%. Most of the time, docs go with the diagnosis that best fits the overall picture. And sometimes they get the diagnosis wrong.

But I gotta say when OP mentioned his enlarged supraclavicular node a few weeks ago, I knew that something bad was coming down the line.

OP: if this turns out to be real, give it your all. Positive attitude is correlated with better health outcomes.
    im always thinking positive.... when i went in to get bloodwork when it went form 40k to 80k I was telling myself all morning that my platelets were going to be 80k. Got the test back and they were 80k. Ive been telling myself tomorrow thyell be 120k, because I legit believe it. Its going to come up. And if it is lymphoma, then im beating that too.

Originally Posted by forkdork View Post
    googling whatever you just typed.... If its rarely wrong? WHy do another biopsy?

edit: googling done.
    Well first the pathologist said he wasnt sure after I guess his first slice under the microscope, then he said he felt it was in fact hodgkins... Now my oncologist wwants to do the 2nd biopsy friday. Fuking sucks. I hate not knowing and I hate going to the doctor so often. I feel like ive been going to the doctor 3-4 times a week recently.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hopefully everything comes back OK with the new tests, good luck man!
    ☆ There Ain't No Doubt In My Mind, Country Must Be Country Wide ☆

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor

Running. Through. The. Misc. With. My. Bros.

FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fwiw op... Had been diagnosed wit dat der broken wrist...go to specialist...no broken wrist.

as my pops always said...worry of tomorrow doesn't take its sorrow...only takes today's strength. gl. God speed.

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My younger brother (18 y/o) was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma almost a year ago. If it does turn out to be that, let me know if you need any kind of info. or help brah. I did quite a bit of research on it.

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    googling whatever you just typed.... If its rarely wrong? WHy do another biopsy?
    Probably to confirm, but no matter what, have the belief inside of you that you will beat it. No use thinking otherwise, because you will.

Platinum Account Holder Honestly's Avatar
    Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000) Honestly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Words don't do it justice. I'm pulling for you and all the brahs around the world...
    You're a fukkin sick kunt if you want to be.

Misc BJJ crew

Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hope everything goes well for you op and it's nothing, either way positivity is key
    {NO EYEBROW KREW}

Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500) Tier539 is not very helpful. (-500)
    When I was 8, they said i had "a bug" when I knew good and well I had strep throat and couldn't go to school.

Originally Posted by Ittoryu View Post
    My younger brother (18 y/o) was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma almost a year ago. If it does turn out to be that, let me know if you need any kind of info. or help brah. I did quite a bit of research on it.
    pm incoming, please respond.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck op. keep me updated. Why not go to the er. I found out I had leukemia through blood work in about an hour and a bone marrow biopsys to see what type of leukemia before the day was over.
    Leukemia is a poverty cancer.

HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500) HansVanderkunt is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yep, have a 6 page thread about idiot doctors I just made the other day. Feel free to post your story and let out some steam...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post991803663

Good luck.

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pm incoming, please respond.
    Didn't get it yet.