JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Did I do Refeed Right?

Is all this good for the refeed I had today? It may be considered my first proper refeed. I wanna make sure all is good with what Ive done so far.

Meal 1:
    cauliflower
    broccoli
    4.5oz chicken
    pear
    apple

meal 2:
    3.7 pieces Vermont Bread Company Organic Multigrain Bread
    4.5oz chicken
    bag of frozen peppers

meal 3:
    4 pieces ezekial 4:9 bread
    2 servings old fashioned oats (300 cals total)
    4.5oz chicken

Meal 4:
    Celery
    2.5 servings of cinnamon toast crunch
    4.5oz chicken

So ya, i only consumed 29g fat and got 166g protein (which about 116g came from chicken) and the rest from the carbs. However i was nomming and finished a bunch of the cals by 11:50 or whatever.

I chose to do this on my off day and will be hitting legs tomorrow at 12ish or so.

I usually eat 2,020 cals. I ate at 2,260 today.

Did I do this all good and right?

Also, I looked up refeeds earlier today and a number of people or whatever choose sugary cereals and what not...over less processed carbs or whatever, how come?

h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3d0nic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JakeSim View Post

Also, I looked up refeeds earlier today and a number of people or whatever choose sugary cereals and what not...over less processed carbs or whatever, how come?
    their lazy. and cant be faurked eating real food so they binge that sh!t tell theirs none left in an effort to accomplish this goal, carbs are a better source of glucose. and your refeed plan looks good to me man maybe a few more cals preferably 20-50% from your maintenance cals and youl be gaining again.. nice work brother

wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50) wazzubob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If calories were kept below maintenance, then it wasn't a refeed.
    Watdo?

You get used to it. I...I don't even see the food. All I see is protein, fat, carbohydrate.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by h3d0nic View Post
    their lazy. and cant be faurked eating real food so they binge that sh!t tell theirs none left in an effort to accomplish this goal, carbs are a better source of glucose. and your refeed plan looks good to me man maybe a few more cals preferably 20-50% from your maintenance cals and youl be gaining again.. nice work brother
    Ended up going to 2,425 total cals. Idek what my maintenence is at this point tbh. I've just been using what has possibly been working.

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Came in to see epic picture of feast. I am dissapoint.

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sugar on a refeed is ok, but it's better to get your carbs from more glucose prominent sources, such as bread, rice/pasta, potatoes, beans, etc (basically, your starchy carbs...battling over white/brown bread/rice/pasta or sweet potato/normal potato is useless though)

When re feeding, you want to get as much glucose as you can. The sugar in fruit is mainly fructose, which is of no use on a refeed. Invert sugar (table/simple sugar etc) is a mix of sucrose and glucose (ie, somewhat useful on a refeed). Refeeding using fruit (fructose) is not necessarily disadvantageous on a refeed (ie, you can have one or two), but it doesn't provide any advantages either. And as said, refeeding using invert sugars is okay because half of it is glucose, but getting primary sources of glucose from starchy carbs is a much better option.

Andalso when you refeed eat at maintenance. If you go into a little bit of a surplus, it's no big deal because you're on a calorie deficit the rest of the week, but just don't overspill too much.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is all this good for the refeed I had today? It may be considered my first proper refeed. I wanna make sure all is good with what Ive done so far.

Meal 1:
    cauliflower
    broccoli
    4.5oz chicken
    pear
    apple

meal 2:
    3.7 pieces Vermont Bread Company Organic Multigrain Bread
    4.5oz chicken
    bag of frozen peppers

meal 3:
    4 pieces ezekial 4:9 bread
    2 servings old fashioned oats (300 cals total)
    4.5oz chicken

Meal 4:
    Celery
    2.5 servings of cinnamon toast crunch
    4.5oz chicken

So ya, i only consumed 29g fat and got 166g protein (which about 116g came from chicken) and the rest from the carbs. However i was nomming and finished a bunch of the cals by 11:50 or whatever.

I chose to do this on my off day and will be hitting legs tomorrow at 12ish or so.

I usually eat 2,020 cals. I ate at 2,260 today.

Did I do this all good and right?

It's fine, although there is a lot of added fibre and fruit which I wouldn't have done myself.

I'd have simple sugars PWO then complex throughout after that (for a refeed).

You did well fat/protein wise but

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    low sugar
    low fat
    glucose dominant
    above maintenance
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can judge the quality of your refeed by how you look and feel tomorrow.

Do you feel and look more full and muscular and lean? Or do you feel and look sloppy, bloated etc? If the latter, you might have consumed too much sugar, too much fat etc. Again, it differs from person to person, some people can get away with refeeding on high sugar etc.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3